It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Terran Empire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Looking back at human history and the many empires and conquerors that have existed in our history, it is my hypothesis that if the human race ever came into contact with an alien race be it a more advanced one or less advanced one, we would try and conquer it.
The human race would most likely view an alien race as filthy or impure and that we are the divine race or some deranged mentality like that would spring up.

It wouldn't be too long before a Terran Empire was set up with us conquering and enslaving countless alien races, until we run into one that fights back or we become enslaved ourselves.

As other people have stated in various threads we can't even respect tolerate and get along with our own species so this I think is even more proof for a futre Terran Empire.

What does everyone else think?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I wouldn't go to the movies to see it, but I might rent it on video.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think that if an alien race can manage to make it all the way here that they can surely handle themselves against a group of ruffians that must seem to them to be of the intellectual capacity of a rock.

No one should expect a civilization advanced enough to make it here to be stupid enough to NOT know, or at least suspect, that the creatures they meet might want to enslave them. That would be very presumptuous on our parts, and could easily lead to our downfall as a society and civilization.

TheBorg

new topics

join