It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snake vs alligator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Snake vs alligator

news.bbc.co.uk

The Burmese python tried to swallow its fearsome rival whole but then exploded.

The remains of the two giant reptiles were found by astonished rangers in the Everglades National Park.

The python's remains were found with the victim's tail protruding from its burst midsection. The head of the python was missing
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well this is the sort of thing I would expect to see talked about on some sensationalized American TV program aimed at there pop corn munching audience but instead this incident happened in real life.

The incident certainly brings new meaning to the saying that " the eyes were bigger then (in this case the sneak ) stomach . Another thing I really dislike people who dump there pets.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Dude this is very old news (5th Oct 2005).

There is a full on National Geographic programme about the whole incounter.

It freaked me out because one of my old flat mates used to have a burmese Python in the lounge and if you were really lucky he'd put the damm thing in your bed while you were sleeping.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I watched a documentary which said another Alli could've attacked the python after it swallowed the first, an attack at a python digesting its food could prove very fatal. But then, I wasn't there, so I don't know what really happened.

new topics

top topics

join