It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Weapon Of Mass Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

• FDA takes step after tainted product turns up in other countries
• No evidence any tainted toothpaste has entered United States, FDA says
• Toothpaste containing lethal chemical found in Panama, Dominican Republic
• China's standards under scrutiny after pet food contaminated by melamine

www.cnn.com...

Too hard to put 1 billion troops into the US, easy for them to put 1 billion cheap consumer products directly into all levels of US habitation. From schools to office blocks, homes to the Whitehouse we are surrounded by these disposable treasures. We use them in the car, in the bathroom, even when we go camping.

We are like the child in the toy store, Hypnotic, the brightly colored trinkets beckon. And China like the beloved parent hands them to us, they even support us by owning all our debt. Have they feelings that are benevolent to us? Do they have our best interest at heart.

I certainly hope so. With all of us interfacing with these products everywhere, every day, one would be horrified at thought of them being used as some kind of delivery mechanism for chemical weapons.

Who knows what their scientists have cooked up by now? They all study in The West, they are smart in cutting edge science and have a healthy military budget - China is rich, beyond your imagination rich and they must be putting significant resources into researching "war stuff".

There is, IMHO, a distinct possibility that they would by now have something available that could beat all known remote detection attempts and have the ability to cripple The West. Do we check every item in every box in every container that enters the US from China. Do we know whats in it all? I tell you there is no little man in an FDA hat checking every single item that enters the US. Remember we could be talking about something completely new and completely undetectable also, some kind of agent that could infiltrate every single area of our life and destroy us.

China has landed.

-SB

PS: Say "I" if you you are within 10 meters of something made in china.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
TEN METERS? Try 3 feet for everyone so many little computer pieces are made in China

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
TEN METERS? Try 3 feet for everyone so many little computer pieces are made in China

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If China wanted to do some damage, there would be millions of Americans dying in hospital beds right now.

Though this paints a dangerous picture of China, it tells you the opposite. You can trust them. Like I said, if they wanted to do it, they would have done it. Clearly they have the interests of their consumers in mind.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Like I said, if they wanted to do it, they would have done it. Clearly they have the interests of their consumers in mind.

Yeah it's a tricky one, but if ever they change their mind I feel the consequences will be grave... or maybe they are just putting the finishing touches on that nano virus as we speak...

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
How would any tech like this discriminate between weesterners and Chineese (apart from geography?)

I know there are lots of Chineese, but its still not best practise wiping out your own people!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I tend to feel everything Chinese results in growth to them in all ways. I suppose more specifically to this ops thread, more money growth to persue superior military technology.

China will soon quietly dominate real technology in military might and manpower. Suppose most of us realize true conventional war is gone. That only the speed of delivery of the more robust massive killing weapons will be a deciding factor as will intel accuracy as to where neutron, nuclear or other is to be delivered will spell victory.

Mach 8 or better delivery vehicles, no matter where the technology came from, has a certain strategic advantage. Does the USA have that kind of advanced ultra-speed vehicle? Well what replaced the SR71, satellites have little to nothing to do with it.

I believe the USA has the capability to deliver in minutes, just not the devices to know what could be delivered under the table by extremist terrorists to the USA, and it must be an awfully scary realization.

It will take a generation or two of calm waters to begin making a dent in the distrust and obvious hatred some of these mid-east countries and their willing martyrs before a more world-wide peace is cultivated.

In the meantime !!! China's a growing power in every way, especially phsychologically.

Dallas

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This reminds me of another thread at ATS about chinese made semiconductors build in chips which on their turn are placed in all kinds of US weapons

www.willthomas.net...

I dont think chinese export tainted food or products wich have a short term effect on the health of us citizens, since then consumers could complain about it...still though agents could be made making men infertile on long term..the latter is a topic of which the palestinians accuse the israeli for some time of putting this kind of agents in their drinking water. same thing as what could have happenend in South Africa, agents which only work on black people..

[edit on 27-5-2007 by Foppezao]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm curious Sobolwolf and others:Why do you view China as a politically unstable 'nation on the edge'?
It's almost as if you've been watching too many James Bond movies, where it's ALWAYS the rogue Chinese general with his finger near 'the button', hellbent on either ruling the world, or reducing it to a radioactive wasteland.

Yes, I get China's a vaguely Communist country.
Yes, I get China has often been the enemy of the U.S, due to the aforementioned Communist ideals.
But why would they risk economic, political and military success by entering a devastating war?

Also, for those of you paranoid about Chinese parts in U.S military technology, wouldn't these materials be heavily scrutinised?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Good points.

The Chinese are first and foremost for themselves. Face, power, force . . grand hallmarks and values of the culture. Absolute power is preferred.

They see themselves as rightfully and finally seizing the

CHINESE CENTURY and many THE CHINESE MILLENIUM.

They feel even with WWIII, and even an atomic one--they with their massive population would be on top of the ruins and rule from then on.

They expect to take over Australia easily--so much land--so few people with China's many people etc.

Thankfully, God has other plans. And, more thankfully, there are more authentic Christians in China, now, probably, than in the USA. Sad on that latter part's score.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar
I'm curious Sobolwolf and others:Why do you view China as a politically unstable 'nation on the edge'?

BO answered this perfectly!

Originally posted by BO XIAN
The Chinese are first and foremost for themselves. Face, power, force . . grand hallmarks and values of the culture. Absolute power is preferred.

They see themselves as rightfully and finally seizing the

CHINESE CENTURY and many THE CHINESE MILLENIUM.

top topics

join