It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AC Milan wins Champions League!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My Cousin Clarence has won his Fourth Champions League Cup!!!

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

:w::w:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Congratulate your Cuz for me!

Need to get back to my crying now if you don't mind.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
forza rossoneri! gg liverpool

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I thought the final was pretty poor, the amount of mistakes both teams were making was unreal. Within the first 10 minutes the speed the game was going at I thought penalites lol.

Milan scored a lucky goal but credit to the guy.. Inzaghi is really good at getting lucky goals. Just pops and does the business

Liverpool had to do something and brining on crouch was a positive move but i thought Mascherno was doing brilliant against Kaka. As soon as he comes off Kaka has this extra bit time and set up the important 2nd goal. I don't think you can criticize Benitez too much for that one cos Crouch set up the Livepool goal. Once that happened I was thinking... Is Milans bottle going to go and I was thinking Liverpool knowing them... will get the 2nd..

But what was the point of Finnan coming off for the Spanish right back? I thought Finnan had a good game and there was more attacking players on the bench that could have came on. Milan were under attack and would have been nervous. Harry Kewell was usuless and contributed nothing but Bentiez seems to give him a chance and normally he don't let flair players play.

I thought Bellamy would have been more use and would have given you the extra burst of pace. Dunno if Luis Garica was on the bench but again, he is a guy who can make things happen.

Bentiz reminds me a bit of Martin O'Neill when he was at Celtic..builds a team thats very hard to beat and has a system, has big guys playing who are strong and they run around like headless chickens. But doesnt want to gamble on changing things too much and giving skillfull players a go.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yep it was a pretty poor game. But like they say about Inzaghi. He was born offside..

Relive the Milanello '06/'07 Champions League goals and celebration here:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This post needs updating Milan has won the European super cup for the 5th time and the World Club CUP for the 4th time.

Clarance should play for Holland again, what a waste for them that he is not.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by The time lord]

new topics

top topics

join