It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bought some real catnip and it looks like marijuana.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I didn't smoke it and I won't try in the near future, but I tell you what, I've sniffed it and it's some seriously pungent stuff.

I was just remembering back to a period in my life where I would have tried to smoke it.

Peace

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
haha i learned about that coffee when i worked for starbucks! its expensive as hell! anyway omg i love that country joe song 1 2 3 what are we fighting for dont ask me i dont give a damn..haha anyway thanks for clearing it up!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You could combine it with a asiago, parmesan, cream and butter, flour after it's been gently wilted and strained to remove the excess water, to create a delicious sauce that you can drizzle onto some tender browned chicken breasts.

Channeled from your cats, via Dr Dolittle. It's their ardent desire to eat Cream Catnip Chicken.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah if I was still in HS

All bets would be off. We tried cough syrup, everclear, and a lot of crazy crap I can't remember. I'd be suprised if no one hasn't burned this to see what happens.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i think im going to try catnip

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Dried banana peels won't do it?

Bummer. There goes my plans for dominating the world through genetically creating a banana with a high peel ratio! Grrr... Gonna have to think of something else now.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Dr. Love,

"whats next dog crap"

been done. in cheech and Chongs movie up in smoke.

What are we smoking man?
It's part maui wowwie and labrador.
Labrador? I've never heard of labrador?
Yeah my dog ate my stash, I had to follow him around with a little plastic baggie for a week.
You mean were smoking dog crap!?!

Bananas, nutmeg, cat nip bahhhhhh!!!! none of that stuff works.

Strangly a lot of plants are related to the cannabis plant. beer hops being one of them. they all fit into the same family. has to do with the way the flower formations are shaped.

Other than that, my old cat used to go nuts over cat nip. We even used to grow it in the front yard. works well with english garden types. looks sorta like oregano but is a little bushier. It does grow in mounds but it makes a great but very aggressive ground cover, although you can smell it from a few feet away.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Aww none of you know anything. Catnip does affect humans but the chemicals that hold the effects are harder for us to consume so we feel it much much less.
Nutmeg does also work, i took 2 tbsp one night and i was higher than i have ever been in my life. Although it is nauseating and i was sick the next day so i don't recommend it.
I have heard about the banana peel thing but as far as i know it doesn't work but tell me if it does.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
My cats will go crazy over cat nip, but most of the time they don't react, it's strange, what makes them react one time and not other times?..hmm.

Maybe I need to get the proper plant, I just got these small catnip snacks.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join