It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zapper by Don Croft

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hello all, I've been doing some research on orgone and many products that help generate it. I've come across a product by Don Croft that is supposed to help treat a lot of infections, parasites, diseases etc. in the body. More can be found here.

I would like to know from those who have the product or have used the product if it really does work. I've read the testimonials on his site but I'd be more inclined to hear opinions not found on that site. Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yes, it works and i use it from time to time. Some people use it non-stop but i dunno if thats smart. For more complicated or deep stuff like cancer you need Rife machines. But zappers alone can kill cancer too.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 64738
Yes, it works and i use it from time to time. Some people use it non-stop but i dunno if thats smart. For more complicated or deep stuff like cancer you need Rife machines. But zappers alone can kill cancer too.

If you believe that, I have some wonderful snake oil...I mean "medicine" to sell you that can cure cancer, HIV, amputated limbs, and delusions of grandeur.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Rife machine is based on science not on snake oil or ridiculing others. Of course nobody is forcing you to use it, you can always get chemo and radiation, if that makes your day.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm wondering when the first few times you have used one, did you notice or feel anything different about yourself/body? If you did, what did you feel?... Did it take you a while to notice these feelings? Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have a Hulda Clarke Zapper
I do feel that it is effective.
I do notice a mild sensation when you hold the copper rods but some do not.

I did give it to a friend to try for parasites with black walnut husk but in the end he needed a pharmacutical drug so it ovbiously is wise to try both, the natural approach did not hurt, but it did not clear up his parasite (which he got in mexico and had for almost two years)

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Rife machine is based on science not on snake oil or ridiculing others. Of course nobody is forcing you to use it, you can always get chemo and radiation, if that makes your day.

I've yet to see any science behind these machines. I've seen the "science" behind them, but not actual science.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenX

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm wondering when the first few times you have used one, did you notice or feel anything different about yourself/body? If you did, what did you feel?... Did it take you a while to notice these feelings? Thanks.

I felt something like euphoria for whatever reason. I don't use it much but i see it works nice, still it's not as powerful as Rife and other devices.

Bsl4doc, science is suppressed today because corporations profit more that way. I better not tell you what else there was invented and suppressed since you can't even accept one simple Rife machine as a possibility.
Check Google or whatever, i am not here to convince people, no time.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The Don croft orgone zapper is $134. I don't mind spending that much money but Is there a different orgone zapper that is stronger for the same price or even cheaper than the Croft version? Maybe you guys have a different recommendation that the Croft version..

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenX

I felt something like euphoria for whatever reason. I don't use it much but i see it works nice, still it's not as powerful as Rife and other devices.

Bsl4doc, science is suppressed today because corporations profit more that way. I better not tell you what else there was invented and suppressed since you can't even accept one simple Rife machine as a possibility.
Check Google or whatever, i am not here to convince people, no time.

Please, enlighten me. You said it was based in science. I am a molecular geneticist/consultant by trade, and i have spent plenty of time working in organic and inorganic chemistry, as well as biochemistry. Provide a link for your science so that I can look it over. Otherwise, you are just as guilty of pushing pseudo-science as the people who sell and manufacture these crocks.

[edit on 5/20/2007 by bsl4doc]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc

If you believe that, I have some wonderful snake oil...I mean "medicine" to sell you that can cure cancer, HIV, amputated limbs, and delusions of grandeur.

You obviusly don't understand the science behind zapping and using rifle machines, i suggest u educate yourself first before you dismiss this information. Why dont you try it yourself...

health.groups.yahoo.com...

This is an adaption of the zapper, very safe and easy to build...

[edit on 20-5-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Some alternative products are pretty amazing, some don't work...I recently bought Alex Chiu's magnetic rings from this ebayer (still selling them) for my dad. He just had a slight case of arthritus and some high blood pressure...

So I gave him a set, really used him as a guinea pig i guess after lookin back on it! But anyway after the 1st week he started feeling effects of more energy, better sleep, arthritis gone except for really humid days etc...

Don't know about this device, but the price eeekkk, it probably costs about 5 bucks or less to manufacture it in China or in the states slightly more...The components are not unique or anything:

• Mobius Coil
  • Crystal
  • Circuit board
  • Neodymium Magnets

Sure the inventor needs to get paid but seems excessive to me...

[edit on 20-5-2007 by greatlakes]

• posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:58 PM
    link   
    If it truly worked well enough to cure cancer, why is it advertised on a website that, I hate to say it, looks like it cost about $15 to make? And why is there not a tremendous following for this little machine? I surely would have heard of it before now if it cured cancer...

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:49 PM
    link   
    C'mon mate,
    ok, you have studied medicine and you just read about the father who has been helped with a 'couple of magnets'.
    I mean MAGNETS!!

Did you know that in some countries magnets are prescribed by doctors?
    It wasn't that many years ago that acupuncture was laughed at, now it's being prescribed in europe... Maybe, just maybe, it is time we broaden our horizon and start looking into things we don't understand...

Reg,
    Sammy

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:56 PM
    link   
    This was invented by Dr. Hulda Clark. (google her to learn more) She explains how it works and HOW TO BUILD THEM in her books and on her website. You can get them cheap or build your own for a few bucks. There is evidence out there on the web such as before and after shots of blood samples etc.

www.electroherbalism.com...

That site has a bunch of info on different types of zappers.

I've used the croft zapper. I can say it will completely eliminate a cold if you use it when you first get a sore throat.

To the skeptic above: Experimental evidence trumps theory every time. If I use something and it works then I don't care how often you try to tell me it doesn't. Your opinion is irrelevant.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:12 AM
    link   
    If that argument ("I used this product and I got results, therefore the product works, and your opinion is irrelevant") was a valid one, then good Irish whiskey (or Vodka, for you Slavic types!
    ) would be a wonder drug. After all, no matter what symptoms you might be feeling, from toothache to gunshot trauma, drinking 6-8 shots will make you feel better!

The obvious flaw in that claim is that the whiskey isn't really treating the disease or root cause, it's simply dulling the symptoms. In a similar way, you used a product, and felt better. While that is an interesting datum in itself, it doesn't, in itself, prove anything other than the same symptomic relief you could get from a few shots of water of life. There's still a lot of testing to go before we can say that a treatment is 'effective'. Two questions, above all others, remain: 1) is the treatment or device actually treating the condition, or just dulling the symptoms? 2) How much, if any, of the relief comes from the placebo effect?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:24 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer
    The obvious flaw in that claim is that the whiskey isn't really treating the disease or root cause, it's simply dulling the symptoms.

Evidently you did not read the above post link...

Here's the link to the paper, PHD Paper

Also have you read Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About? It's aNY Times Best seller, probably not though...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:53 AM
    link   
    Actually, I did read her paper.
    I was going to avoid commenting on it, since I really hate to go head-to-head with someone with a PhD...but I can think of at least two errors in her paper, one of which I can speak to first-hand. Having helped clean up after a major flood of the Mississippi River (Fire fighters get to do ALL the fun jobs!), I got tested for every parasite, worm, and toxin under the sun...thankfully, I tested negative for most of the really odd ones, including hookworm. Oddly enough, I was undergoing treatment for clinical depression at the time. Now, since all depression is caused by hookworms (quote: All persons I have seen with clinical depression had small roundworms in the brain. Is it any wonder the brain can't make enough neurotransmitters or gets them out of balance? The usual worms are hookworms (Ancylostoma), Ascaris of cats and dogs, Trichinellas and Strongyloides.) something is rather odd. I guess my doctor and my psychologist were both off the mark in diagnosing depression.

I'm also amazed that either a) every doctor I've ever known was wrong about cancer, or b) a lot of folks that I knew over the last 40 years took trips to Asia when I wasn't looking. (second quote: Fasciolopsis buskii is the fluke (flatworm) that I find in every case of cancer, HIV infection, Alzheimer's, Crohn's dis­ease, Kaposi's, endometriosis, and in many people without these diseases.) Oddly enough, Fasciolopsis buskii is native to southwest asia. Also makes me wonder what my Grandmother had, since it couldn't have been Alzheimer's Disease...she'd never been out of Missouri in her entire life.

Now, I'm not going to say that the esteemed Dr. is somehow in error. I, after all, don't have the academic credentials to do so...but I do wonder what, exactly, all those cancer victims, Alzheimer's patients, and even I, myself were suffering from, since we don't fit the inviolate pattern set forth in yon scholarly work.

I was also interested to find that none of the "many case histories" associated with that paper were handled in a standard method. A typical supportive case study involves carefully documented tests, done over months or years. From what I can find, the 'case histories' supporting this treatment regime were annecdotal in nature, rather than rigorous.

Problems with case studies

In short, while I can't say for a certainty that she's a quack of the highest order, I can say that her methodology is under attack from both "Big Pharma" and from alternative medical authorities. I can also say that her claims of 'universal causes' for cancer, Alzheimer's, and depression have several exceptions.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:25 AM
    link   
    is don related to sid and marty ?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:08 PM
    link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc

I've yet to see any science behind these machines. I've seen the "science" behind them, but not actual science.

The science is the human spirit to "dream" in way the modern medical education has failed. I'm not going out and purchasing this any time soon but I see the greater of the dream to look beyond the norm for a cure. The modern medical field is being restricted into a certain mandate to pass certain test fields that are made to be passed. Science in the medical field is moving forward but only at the pace of those who fund it to move profits forward. Once we "again" find the need to re-discover the greater good in medical fields for man kind will we make the biggest leaps in progress.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join