It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how hitler could have won WW2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hitler could won world war 2.Here's how.

First Hitler keeps his alliance with the russians, the russians could have helped the japenese to coqueur japan, so japan would have had to fight only the u.s.

Second, hitler stopped work on many secret weopons projects in 1941 if he had ordered that the projects be continied then weopons like jets, long range missils, helicopter, and UAV would have been common during the later years of the war.

Third Hitler should not have discriminated against any religion. Albert Eintstein left Europe because of discrination. Also Hitler would have had hundreds of more soldeirs. I not a nazi, there evil but if hitler had not been so stuiped he would have won

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
you not a nazi huh? what am you?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
Hitler could won world war 2.Here's how.

First Hitler keeps his alliance with the russians, the russians could have helped the japenese to coqueur japan, so japan would have had to fight only the u.s.

Second, hitler stopped work on many secret weopons projects in 1941 if he had ordered that the projects be continied then weopons like jets, long range missils, helicopter, and UAV would have been common during the later years of the war.

Third Hitler should not have discriminated against any religion. Albert Eintstein left Europe because of discrination. Also Hitler would have had hundreds of more soldeirs. I not a nazi, there evil but if hitler had not been so stuiped he would have won

could have, should have. we all know he could have and should have, but he didn't. and it's better that he didn't. He shouldn't have discriminated against religions... but he did.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There are many mistakes Hitler made as did the allies make which could of changed the outcome of WWII.

I think his biggest problem was he didnt have a military brain.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
God was against him

Can't win that war!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
you not a nazi huh? what am you?

I am a redblooded american

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boosai
There are many mistakes Hitler made as did the allies make which could of changed the outcome of WWII.

I think his biggest problem was he didnt have a military brain.

his military brain was one of the best of our time. It's just that he wanted to take over the world, and he didn't want jews or gypsies around. So instead of keeping alliances, he only used them what he THOUGHT he needed them for (which later proved to be untrue as he needed them for other reasons) and then abandoned them and tried to take them over too. He wanted Germany to be the law of the land. He wanted Germany to be the only nation in the world. He actually had conquered and had more territory under the name Germany, but US made germany give it all back when they won the war.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I am a redblooded american

Anymore that means you're a nazi :lo:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

the russians could have helped the japenese to coqueur japan, so japan would have had to fight only the u.s.

Did the Japenese need to conquer Japan? Sounds kinda redundant to me...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Haha. You really love hypothetical questions, don't you?
Anyway, Hitler could have won if he'd done a lot of things but face it: he didn't. Infact, I could have done a lot fo things today if I actually left my computer but I didn't.

It's just a good thing the allies stayed one step infront of the Axis powers for a lot of the war. And it's all because of angry Jews. Who was able to uncrypt the Enigma machine? An angry Jew. And who helped create the atom bomb to defeat Japan? An angry Jew.

God bless angry Jews!

top topics

join