It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven M. Greer's Extraterrestrial Contact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't believe Steven Macon Greer gives "a hoot" about truth other than that of his own creation and despite what others may say about MD's not lying for fear of losing "professional standing"...

Wasn't the "Disclosure" event at the National Press gallery held in 2001? And did Steven Macon Greer not say something to the effect "I can't lie because I'd lose my medical licence"? OK. Search engines - luv 'em and "the 'Net never forgets" - Wayback Machine.

Well here's an item from Bad Doc's that's current. Seems wizard Greer hasn't renewed his MD creds since 2000 in at least the state in which he claims to have been an emergency MD. Smooth move Exlax.

For those with an interest a link set:

www.docboard.org...

Plug in Steven Greer in the name search feature... go down 3 or 4 names... Tada! Lapsed physician since Y2K in need of air-miles, a publicist (seems to be havin' trouible with that), your money and a clue. Or use LN: 32711 in the licence search feature.

No worries about "professional repercussions" about anything said after his "missed renewal" and/or his "little rest".

Cheers to Nobu! Well-done. I'd "WATS" him in times gone by. The "UFO in the room" rates right up with the Mount Blanca nerve gas attack. Stay frosty "Knobby" the "long knives without proof" will be all over this thread like a dirty shirt - they almost take shifts and can be counted on to heap accolades in Steven Macon Greer's soil.

Vic

[edit on 21-5-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This has been discusssed to death in many other forums.

NT: Sorry, I haven't seen any of that.

Nobusuke Tagomi:

Please, do yourself a favor and, at a minimum, read through the following threads:

Greer Flips

Greer Flops

Wha Happen 2 DP?

These barely scratch the surface - but some very perceptive ATSers have weighed in with some diligence. Check it out.

BTW: Stevie's L.A. love-fest speech has now been conveniently 'taken down' (probably by Greer himslef). Anyone know where we might view/access another copy? It was classic...

Good luck, all - keep looking up...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Where did I say I didn't take Greer's word without questioning it?

Well you defended his claim that a lavender ball of energy flew into his bedroom where he and a woman were performing "healing experiments," then transformed into 3 foot tall "ET form" which conveyed kind, telepathic notions of pleasure at their work. That to me sounds like taking Greer's word without questioning it.

The report that claim is made in sounds so staged that it's not even funny. 5 people supposedly watch a ball of energy fly into Greer's bedroom window, where Greer claims it turned into an "ET form," yet they don't tell each other about it until the next day? Where did the "ET" go? How did it go? What happened to Greer and his female companion for the rest of the night? Are we to believe something of that magnitude happened and he didn't tell anyone about it? Why didn't the team go up to check on Greer after they saw this thing fly through his window?

STAGED.

If it's not true it's only going to be speculation, which I don't care to do, which is why I didn't answer your question.

If it isn't true, then yes it would be something pretty disappointing to a lot of people...and then where would we be. Many of Dr Greer's ET stories are corroborated w other people who study this stuff, so I don't think it would discount the whole thing.

What do you mean you're not going to speculate on it? You just did in the very next sentence.

[GENERIC INTERNET ACRONYM]

Sorry, man, that's the best I can do.

I didn't bring my 'Hidden' book to work with me today, in fact I lent it out to a friend. When I get it back I'll get back with you, you are welcome to u2u me to remind me.

You might also check new age or albookstores in your city, they may have a copy of it there and you could read it in the comfort of your own store, but you may come out smelling like incense, I know I do when I visit the one in my city.

I don't feel like reading Greer anymore, to be honest; but thank you for the suggestion. I will send you a u2u message in a few weeks, if I'm still here, to remind you to post up the relative information.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobusuke Tagomi

Well you defended his claim that a lavender ball of energy flew into his bedroom where he and a woman were performing "healing experiments," then transformed into 3 foot tall "ET form" which conveyed kind, telepathic notions of pleasure at their work. That to me sounds like taking Greer's word without questioning it.

I also said it's incredible if it's true...the statement kind of leaves the possibility open either way.

What do you mean you're not going to speculate on it? You just did in the very next sentence.

Oh well, I guess that means you can discredit me, since I'm not going to explain that I didn't care to detail for you that I didn't care to speculate the first time but then I cared to the second time.

Oh wait, I DID explain that.

I don't feel like reading Greer anymore, to be honest; but thank you for the suggestion. I will send you a u2u message in a few weeks, if I'm still here, to remind you to post up the relative information.

That's fine with me if you don't want to read Greer anymore. I'm not reading Greer anymore either, however, his new book will probably come out by the end of the year and then I'll start reading him again. I guess I'll type it out for you when it comes out....

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I also said it's incredible if it's true...the statement kind of leaves the possibility open either way.

Yeah, but you've given him the benefit of the doubt, though, haven't you?

Oh well, I guess that means you can discredit me, since I'm not going to explain that I didn't care to detail for you that I didn't care to speculate the first time but then I cared to the second time.

Oh wait, I DID explain that.

That's fine with me if you don't want to read Greer anymore. I'm not reading Greer anymore either, however, his new book will probably come out by the end of the year and then I'll start reading him again. I guess I'll type it out for you when it comes out....

No, I meant anymore period -- as in never again. I don't want you to type out his new book for me, thanks. I only asked you to type out the relative information that you said clears Greer's name on the Woolsey "briefing." I typed out the quotes from Extraterrestrial Contact in the initial posts -- it wasn't difficult.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Nobusuke Tagomi]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Go here, Nobusuke, to find even more outrageous dupery coming from Greer/CSETI. Because people were ridiculing the photos (ie identifying their true nature - much to CSETIs chagrin) CSETI removed them from public view and apparantly posted them in a private members area...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you, fellow Sir.

Originally posted by torsion
Just noticed that the op of the CSETI photos post is a partial anagram of your name... only a coincidence I take it?

How extraordinary. I can assure you that it's only a coincidence, this is the first time I've ever posted about Greer on this forum. Well spotted, though.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yeah, but you've given him the benefit of the doubt, though, haven't you?

If it's true I am.

The word 'if' is pretty clear in it's usage here.

I give him the benefit of the doubt because any attempt to discredit him is speculative, and while valuable to the thought process, I haven't seen any speculation that discredits anything he has done.

If you are speaking of his CSETI events, they are very wild accounts. Yet, I know two people, one on this board who is no longer and another personal friend who has gone to a CSETI event and they attest that indeed, CSETI events are wild events.

No, I meant anymore period -- as in never again. I don't want you to type out his new book for me, thanks. I only asked you to type out the relative information that you said clears Greer's name on the Woolsey "briefing." I typed out the quotes from Extraterrestrial Contact in the initial posts -- it wasn't difficult.

That's still fine with me, I will make a note that you will not at anytime in the future, not read anymore Dr Greer ever, except for any notes that I may type for you in the near future. I'm glad you found it simple!

With that, I thank you for your discussion.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by c3hamby]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OK - here, I found another copy: Greer talks about "Gay planets", spaceship rides, and a whole bunch of weird New Age Love-in nonsense in L.A.

Hope you have lots of time and patience - at 1:47, this clip will rob you of both...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Your description is hilarious enough to warrant the bother.

Thank you, Outrageo.

(Sorry)

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Nobusuke Tagomi]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

A year or so ago I came across a battered 1st edition copy of Extraterrestrial Contact: The Evidence and Implications by a Steven M. Greer, M.D. I purchased it for a reasonable price of £10 and put it on my shelf in the appropriate section, where it has remained -- unread... until just last week.

Dude, clearly, I feel sorry for you for wasting the 10 quid!

You also mentioned elsewhere that you might have to buy Hidden. Save your money, walk away and forget Cult Greer.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Outrageo, you were right. I switched it off after about 20 minutes worth. I couldn't handle any more.

Originally posted by tezzajw

Dude, clearly, I feel sorry for you for wasting the 10 quid!

You also mentioned elsewhere that you might have to buy Hidden. Save your money, walk away and forget Cult Greer.

I'm not going to be buying or reading anything else by Greer or his team.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I only mentioned it as a tidbit because I remembered reading the letter.

Greer does far more damage to himself and his cause by far more acts and publications than this...unfortunately. I say unfortunately, because there really are some great witnesses in the Disclosure Project...but equally unfortunately, a lot of "kooks"....(or at least how they'd be regarded by a serious inquiry).

Your reality is not his. He knew it would hurt his credibility and still went with it.
The letter was sent using Fedex BTW. This could be used in court.
Wonder why the lawsuit are not flying on him as we speak...because it really happened?

[edit on 22-5-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have not read the book, although I have watched him speak on dvd and on the internet. I must say he is an amazing speaker, which leads me to believe he could be a scammer, or aliens have chosen him for this reason, I don't know. I am a smart person who does not believe gibberish at the drop of a hat, but I have an opened mind due to the fact I myself have had bizzare experiences and have seen ufo's on several occasions, including some of which I drove to show a friend. The obvious reason I would question DrGreer is also on his web site asking for donations. Once again I do not know enough regarding all of this, and if he is telling the truth then we should commend him on a brave act.
Nikki

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nobusuke Tagomi
I don't enjoy having to bump a thread in this fashion, but doesn't anyone agree, or disagree?

Doesn't anyone have anything to say at all?

I'm going to get the book and read it for myself before making my mind up on this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join