It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Orb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I've recently had experiences with black orbs. Though I haven't sensed any immediate danger from them, I've had lucid dreams of them "approaching" me and watching over me.

I cant seem to find any information on them. Any ideas?

Furthermore over the last few weeks of experiencing these orbs everytime I wake up I immediately hiccup. It's a strange sensation and though it isn't really hiccuping, it's almost as if I'm taking a deep breath for the first time.

Any ideas are welcome. It might be more medical then paranormal related but it's intriguing to gain an insight into every spectrum

~Kolo~

[edit on 20-5-2007 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don't know exactly what a black orb is but often orbs are associated as higher level entities in our realm traveling about in a convenient form. Sadly black orbs doesn't sound good to me. I've come across information and pictures showing black orbs moving and the authors claimed that this was negative entities in the vincinity. You might want to do some searching yourself.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i don't think i've ever heard of black orbs, but i do know that you should definitely get us some pictures! that would be awesome

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We suffered with black orbs for 9 years.

This was while we lived in Alabama. It was in a house we had built on an old cotton field. It was by a little stream. From the very first day we moved in we had black orbs zinging around the place ... non stop. They were the size of golf balls. They were every where. Many times, they would zing through the house and when they passed through the wall you'd hear a huge 'whack' sound as they hit the wall (or furniture, or ceiling, or whatever).

We later found out that where our house was built was where the slaves would stop and rest to take their lunch .. etc.

We have no idea if these were the spirits of the slaves, or if they were negative thought forms (we HATED living in Alabama), or something else entirely.

I don't think they were the spirits of the slaves. We have seen and felt spirits before, and none of them ever acted or looked like these black orbs.

The one thing that stands out in my mind about them .. they were FAST.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Maybe you could describe the 'black orbs' a little better?

to be honest, my first thought based on what you told us about how you see them when you're dreaming, then wake up and 'hiccup' as if taking your first breath... it makes me think that you have a sleep disorder that prevents you from breathing properly while asleep (there are a few that either cause the airways to close intermittently, or that cause your brain to stop sending the involuntary nerve signals to your lungs to keep you breathing when you sleep), and the 'black orbs' are actually just vision spots from lack of oxygen.

It's not exactly 'paranormal', but it sounds like it might be the case here. when you're being asphyxiated, (I've been choked out more than once), you begin to see 'spots' right when you're on the verge of blacking out. since you're having a lucid dream at the time, these vision spots might be somehow appearing in your dreams (I'm not an expert on how your brain's visual centers works when dreaming), right when you're about to pass out from a lack of oxygen. do you ever wake up with headaches after these dreams? that could be a sign of a breathing sleep-disorder too.

If you think this might be the case, then you should see a doctor immediately, because these types of disorders can be very dangerous if left unchecked.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thankyou for the replies.

Firstly, just to clarify, I have seen these black orbs both awake and asleep. They are about the size of a tennis racket head and are blacker then black, almost a vacuum in their appearence (I can sense them in darkness)

Now before you think I'm on the verge of schizophrenia, I have not directly envisioned an orb while awake. I have occasionally spotted them in the corner of my eye and sensed them, but thats where it ends.

Regarding my sleeping patterns, this is where it gets interesting. Only in my dreams have I directly looked and interacted with them. While I cannot sense whether their good or evil they are certainly intriguing.

And regarding the hiccuping, no I do not wake up with headaches and this pattern has only recently occured. I have a normal, undisturbed sleeping pattern until I wake up, when I feel my body jolt and conciousness resumes.

I have researched into many spectrums both medical and paranormal but have yet to find any closely connected ideology. The situation is merely interesting.

~Kolo~

[edit on 21-5-2007 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I've seen black orbs before, some like stated above the size of a golf ball, but the largest was the size of a grapefruit,

They seem to be drawn to negative energy, and lurk around people in a dense emotional states (like depression, sadness, hate etc)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
We've experienced these things in our house...the size of a golf ball, FUZZY, moving in a zig-zag pattern (like a mouse...but no eyes, tail, feet, ears), and disappearing into SOLID OBJECTS. I had a TRANSLUCENT one 'fall' into my face, in the night.

Possibly, these things are some sort of 'organism'...a low-level version of what people term spirits (as, say, insects are to us). They're probably always about. People often see them after earthquakes, or on the water (i.e., when the ground is disturbed, or when a boat displaces water). Possibly, they 'live' in solid objects (water, rock; we'd been moving stuff about the house when we'd seen them).

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have seen black orbs before i am sure that they feed of negitive energy my ex girlfriend was the one who pointed the orb out to me, it was still for a while then another orb poped up out of nowhere (these orbs where pure black) & started to bounce around as if they knew we could see them (it was like they were trying to intimidate us).

Now i am doomed to be afraid of the paranormal for the rest of my life.

i have alot of weird things happen to me now like i will have the feeling that iam being watched and doors will open / close on me.

i think i have a gift but i am not sure if i want to develop it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick Nightstalker
Maybe you could describe the 'black orbs' a little better?

to be honest, my first thought based on what you told us about how you see them when you're dreaming, then wake up and 'hiccup' as if taking your first breath... it makes me think that you have a sleep disorder that prevents you from breathing properly while asleep (there are a few that either cause the airways to close intermittently, or that cause your brain to stop sending the involuntary nerve signals to your lungs to keep you breathing when you sleep), and the 'black orbs' are actually just vision spots from lack of oxygen.

It's not exactly 'paranormal', but it sounds like it might be the case here. when you're being asphyxiated, (I've been choked out more than once), you begin to see 'spots' right when you're on the verge of blacking out. since you're having a lucid dream at the time, these vision spots might be somehow appearing in your dreams (I'm not an expert on how your brain's visual centers works when dreaming), right when you're about to pass out from a lack of oxygen. do you ever wake up with headaches after these dreams? that could be a sign of a breathing sleep-disorder too.

If you think this might be the case, then you should see a doctor immediately, because these types of disorders can be very dangerous if left unchecked.

I think you are describing sleep apnea. This is worth a google especially if you are overweight. Who isn't? I am completely puzzled by the black orbs.
edit on 10-1-2011 by tiger5 because: add a sentence

new topics

top topics

join