It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

grey aliens R hypnogogic imagery

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
www.zenhex.com...
Take a test to see if you have signs of abduction

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
34% chance I have been abducted by ALIENS. I hope they were seksay!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny
Do you know of any people who have participated in this experiment? Did they see grays?

If you write that the abductions with visual experience are natural, has this been achieved on any subject?

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Johnny]
home.earthlink.net...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
this is a good site that discusses the theory of electromagnetic stim. and theirresults ufos.about.com...

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by xxKristinexx]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
44% for me! Actually I have dreamed of them 2 or 3 times. They were always trying to enter my room through my main door, with a blue glow silhouette of their bodies in the doorway...and then I throw a pillow and wake up...and yep my pillow hits the door when I wake up. I never took it seriously (too much X-files I guess) and didn't feel like it was real, and besides I do everything possible to whup up on them. In real life, I'd probably be a little more patient with a live alien that politely made its pressence known, but in that dream state I shoot first and ask questions later.

I also had a NDE (I know I'm starting to sound like every other para-nut that claims everything in their life is mysterious)...and that was neither dream like or irrational. And from what I've researched on what I saw during my NDE (sorry no tunnel of light for me or the green hills of heaven), it was more of a Buddhist/nature of the universe(s) lesson. I actually felt no different than I do now: it was real and not some "I wish it was real", but like I walked through one room to another. I even got reprimanded by my "guide" for saying "#" because I was so pissed for dying a stupid way...funny now, but man I was pretty shook up afterwards. And when I came back, I felt fine and told my friends calmly to stop at the hospital (they were speeding through some alleyways to the hospital) and I walked in. The doctor was shocked and told me I was lucky and in return for me telling me my experience, he didn't charge me anything...very cool of him.

Anyway if the greys are real or not, whatever form they take, I don't see them as being special. They are just creatures in the universe, like fish, dogs, and us. They will never cure us of our desires or cruelty as long as we retain freewill. So I equate them as just another "nation" in our world view and judge their reported actions accordingly. In a way, if they are a shared experience among all of humanity when parts of the brain are stimulated...that troubles me and doesn't make sense as to why such a brain function (or dysfunction) would be necessary.

Finally if you have ever read up on the psychadellic drug '___' (no I don't touch anything like that-I'm not big on losing control of my thinking), you will see that the greys occasionally show up in these experiences. They seem to expect the arrival of the person somehow, but the person is not controlled like in an abduction experience...they seem to have their freewill still. I think it may be a clue as to a part of the brain that we really should study. Is the brain manufacturing these things, or is brain/mind opening the door to other dimensions of reality that we don't quite fit in yet?

M43

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Yes, I believe this is also characterized by the sleep disorder �Narcolepsy�, in which the sufferer can have very real, vivid, lifelike dreams or hallucinations of weightlessness and feelings of hovering over their bodies or looking down on themselves. The �grey� alien report can be another symptom of this syndrome.

Narcolepsy is a sleeping disorder where a person can't stay awake and feel like they have to sleep most of the time even if they slept well all through the night. My dad has this disorder and has taken meds for years because of it. The weightlessness and hovering over your own body is an OBE. The greys are not a hallucination, they're real.

If it is so scary, why do some people not feel scared when they experience a grey abduction?

Because they can give a false sense of security, as if that part of you that causes you to get really scared at the moment (the �fight or flight� reflex) is dulled or paralized, this doesn't happen with everyone though, just in some cases. You can be watching some aweful things but not care at all and there isn't pain or this is blocked out too. But later on after the experience, when you remember, nothing is dulled or paralized and this can be paralizing.

-----Oh, and all the explainations that psychologists and scientist might come up with still doesn't explain the physical evidence abductees are left to deal with after the experience. How ever did you get a triangle skin biopsy taken in the middle of the night when you were sleeping in your warm bed all night long?? Or puncture marks?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey I got 73%. Look guys, Im not saying these grey aliens absolutely do not exist. Im just trying to take a scientific look at the evidence. Where is it?
I believe MY experiences--though I, at one time thought may be abduction due to such "reality"-- are natural experiences that just appear to be real as anything. The electro-magnetic stimulation can be manipulated as such to stimulate parts of the the brain to produce "feelings", both great andominous, AND imagery.
I myself participated in such experiments which recreated the same intense "real" occurences I experienced in what I consider to be S.P. So in a sense, I am a "believer" attempting to discredit myself and its working.
My "OOBE seeming" state is incredible and I am blessed to be able to induce it. It does not FEEL natural it seems like a true seperation of body and soul, believe me. Its like I see and hear myself seperate from my physical brain (electrical crackling and flashing lights), and this portion of the phenom is almost violent. I just know its all in my mind,........ where I stay all the time if you need me by the way.

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by xxKristinexx]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie

"...Finally if you have ever read up on the psychadellic drug '___' (no I don't touch anything like that-I'm not big on losing control of my thinking), you will see that the greys occasionally show up in these experiences. They seem to expect the arrival of the person somehow..."

Like you said, Is it real or is it drug induced. When I used to "trip out" on halluc. drugs as a teenager, I thought I was having the most outrageous unique experience spiritually, emotionally, personally....Strange how all the other kids I was with would say the same thing... We all would convince ourselves we were on another plane or in another dimension and we had special purpose.
The funny thing wAAaas the police were on our same plane in our SAME dimention (no I sware)!!!! and they didnt find us so special. They didnt find us unique or spiritual.... Talk about a buzz kill.

--Kris

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
6%
(I DID NOT CHEAT) can you imagine?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
portion of original post by M43:
"...How ever did you get a triangle skin biopsy taken in the middle of the night when you were sleeping in your warm bed all night long?? Or puncture marks?..."

Dude! If this is really happenening, I cant believe it s not breaking on the front page of every paper on every news show. A reporter would DIE to break a story like this if he had good proof from a doctor.
Sure it could still maybe have some validity.
I think the government likes to keep these possibilities floating around. When you and your friends see a UFO or get a dose of radiation from one--as burns or hair loss-- Just call the president. He will tell you about their new experimental top secret 238 space pinpoint Eradicator they happen to be test flying over your neighborhood.... ooor it will be label as another ambiguous and contriversial UFO.
--kris

M43

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
kris--- The problem is even if you had evidence backing up physical proof of alien abduction, people don't believe you because it's just too hard to believe the truth. And then if you had real legitimate scientific proof and you go public , then expect some gov't or agent interference soon after.
Geez....I didn't want to say this... but concerning OOBE's and mental projecting, please, please be very careful and protect yourself in some way. There are greys out there who also abduct through spiritual means.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by M43

Geez....I didn't want to say this... but concerning OOBE's and mental projecting, please, please be very careful and protect yourself in some way. There are greys out there who also abduct through spiritual means.

Hey I ALWAYS use protection when I project

No wait................ I dont believe Im really OOB when this happens...I guess I could be M43.... So you say they abduct through spiritual means I think Im gonna check that one out.
Thanks,
Kris
BTW:
your also right about the whole subject. It is highly controversial, and there are so many people out there looking to discredit any evidence of aliens and UFOs, I will keep myself more open to the subject my friend.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by xxKristinexx]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Examine the famous case of Barney and Betty Hill.

They were picked up while driving, not during sleep, though many abductions seem to occur during that time. I am sure some may be just dreams, but NOT all.

Betty said the aliens used an instrument in her navel, a procedure not yet used by modern science. The aliens were also fascinated that Barneys teeth came out and Bettys didn't as they tugged at her teeth.

It's nice to think WE are not being monitored, genetic experiments are not taking place, Dulce Base is a myth, cattle and human mutilations are lies, UFOs are merely swamp gas, the planet venus or weather balloons.

But I know the truth. We live in the advanced races society. THEIR human looking offspring are the rulers.

Most of us a merely human slaves and we are considered worthless eaters.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Phil Schneider Lecture
www.apfn.org...

DULCE BASE
www.mentalstimulation.com...

UFOs in Art
users.gloryroad.net...!_the_eye.htm
www.dudeman.net...

HUMAN MUTILIATION
www.uforc.com...

The Dulce book by Branton
www.title14.com...

The Omega File
www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I believe the human and cattle mutilations are the results of military pinpoint target practice. I think the goverment allows and encourages and even fabricates these UFO and "alien" theories to continue so as to cloud revelation of the truth. This way, everyone will spend time and energy attempting to credit or discredit their validity instead of seeking out the actual culprits.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
And what about this.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
TheBandit795 - Thanks for the link! I'll add it to my archives after I browse it.

CATTLE MUTILATIONS
A world-wide problem, cattle are killed and the body is left on the farm in various conditions. The body has been totally drained of blood and there has been no trace of blood found anywhere on the ground around the body. Various incisions would also be found on the body that were so clear cut that they would have had to have been done with some sort of laser technology that we didn't have when the mutilations started (before 1970).
www.algonet.se...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.qsl.net...

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by PuPP]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am familiar with this type of art work and paintings...I believe they are depicting both natural phenomanon--such as comets and meteore/ites and mythological and spiritual ideas such as a theoretical heaven and such. I Think its a natural instinct of reverence to raise idols above us-- many cultures have godlike beings hovering floating in clouds or auras....I dont know Im going to check out that artwork link
Thanks Bandit 795
BTW:
yeah Im aware of the state of the animals drained of blood and stuff...dont believe lasers and pinpoit accuracy were that farfetched in the 70s. If I developed that kind of technology, I wouldnt bet it all on theory.....Id be cuttin up some cows dude!
Alright I will research this further, thanks for the links

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by xxKristinexx]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I know a person that Hallucinated "aliens" under the influence of tryptamines that some how managed to still aquire strange puncture marks.

If you were an alien intellegence that wanted to talk with a lot of earthlings without blowing your cover to society at large, what better way to disguise your message than to enfold it into an illegal discredited taboo substance?

A report of "aliens" while under the influence of "drugs" is perhaps the least credible statement a person can make. Would we recognise a truley alien intellegence if we met one?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't think the local or worldwide cable news would dare to give us sheople the truth on UFOs, or the existance of ETs among us.

The evidence that advanced flying craft is out there on many videos. Yet the US media shows us hours of Michael Jackson, Crodile Hunter and his baby, Kobe Bryant, Martha Stewart.

We got wars, conflicts, people starving, new deadly diseases, high unemployment, 3.5 million homeless Americans and 2.2 million in prisons with more prisons being built all the time.

We got high terrorism alert, boogiemans under your bed, spy on your neighbor and surrender more of your rights in exchange for more security.

The dollars falling, America is in severe debt (approx 6.9 trillion), and basically bankrupt. We have environmental destruction, we're poisoning the waters and the lands, destroying the rainforests, polluting the air and many more important things to worry about.

Why should we be told the truth. Underground bases exist, shadow govt exists, UFOs are real and so are ETs.

If people understood what was really going on and what is running our govts, corporations, media, military, medical, and emergency services I wonder how they'd take it. I assume TPTB think people would wig out if told the truth. Perhaps they would.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join