It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ottawa Senators on to the Stanley Cup final.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
In Southern Ontario you're either a Leafs or Senators fan(some Habs fans), you can't be both. There might actually be a law, I'm not sure.
Well the Sens are off to the finals. Will all of Canada be behind them? If the last 2 years has proved anything(Oilers, Flames) I'd say yes.

I used to be a Sens fan, even drove 4.5 hours to Kanata to see them. Great venue there, 10 minutes from your seat to the highway. What broke it for me was trading Ron Tugnutt away for Barraso. One last bad move in a bunch of them. Well they made a helluva move this year and it has made the difference. Danny Heatley.

Now they're off to the final, against either the Wings or the Ducks. My money would be on the Wings. We'll see. The Sens have been noted for choking in the past, will this happen in the final? I don't think so. This team is a different team. So the Cup comes back to Canada(even though it resides in the Hall of Fame in Toronto)? It's been a while, 13-14 years, since Montreal won it. I'm wagering that all of Canada will be behind the Sens.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What else can I say but YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Let's bring the cup home where it belongs!!!!

:-)

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Go Sens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The Sens are gonna get pwned.

top topics

join