It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Palestinians Killed In Israeli Missile Strike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

2 Palestinians Killed In Israeli Missile Strike

www.chron.com

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Israel will not let up in its strikes against Hamas and militants firing rockets on Israeli border towns should be "very afraid," Israel's defense minister warned Saturday, but he also said the time is not right for a major ground offensive in Gaza.

The Hamas rocket barrage on Israeli border towns came during a week of deadly clashes between the Islamic militant group and the Fatah movement of moderate Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. A series of Israeli air strikes has driven Hamas fighters out of their bases and prompted accusations that Israel is helping Fatah.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This im sure is the beginnings of WW3. Something i believe the Israelis and the U.S. wants, keep punishing them in Iraq and in Palestine whilst goading Iran to attack by sanctions and sabre rattling.
Im afraid i can see this leading to all out World war.
There are different methods Israel could have used, but im afraid that is not what the powers that be want.
They will keep prodding the hornets nest until it provokes an attack by Islamic millitants from palestine and other Arab countries.
When that happens Israel will attack Iran with the backing of the U.S.
With Cheney and other senior white house people saying they will not allow Iran to get the bomb it is only a matter of time.
The same tripe propaganda is being used against Iran as was used against Iraq.
They may even feel they are that powerful now that they wont even need a false flag attack like last time.
I hope im just reading too much into this, but i honestly believe this is what a lot of them want.
All the chess pieces are in place.
Annihalation is round the corner.

www.chron.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join