It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all British People Telepaths?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

who trains the people to be telepaths. Also, is this a natural ability inherent in people which can be trained.

You can "train" yourself by meditation just to still your own mind so it becomes an unclouded receiver.

In the early eighties i meditated quite a bit and began having lots of bizarre paranormal experiences. Several were highly credible ESP experiences which were subsequently corroborated and in which I had no prior knowledge.

When I stopped the meditation, these experiences fell away again. Our minds are just receivers and perhaps transmitters too.

A fellow member Long Lance who is active on matters of astronomy and space exploration introduced me to the concept of the electric universe or plasma fields in space.

In many ways this would explain the way that astrology could work too. I mean astrologers have long contended that planetry bodies can affect us. If they move through plasma fields and affect those fields here on earth then it all fits together doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
sy do you mean that we are all linked by some all-pervading electric field. So that all human consciousness is linked in ome mysterious way?
If that is what you said then I am starting to think that this may be true and that this is the source that 'seers' or telepaths tap into. Would you agree?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I can think of a song someone is about to sing then they usually sing it out loud. However i never tell them as i think maybe they are not about to sing the song.

I can also normally know who is on the other end of the phone before i pick it up. I found that it works best when family member's are calling.

Maybe its something maybe its nothing i am from the U.K

Regard's
Lee

<< 1  2   >>

join