It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Shouldn't be exposed!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm starting to get a little worried with the progress of the 911 truth movement.

If we are to believe that the government or a higher level organisation is behind it (which I do) surely we must accept also, that they aren't stupid.

All the talk about the put stock options and then nothing.
Unexplainable WTC7.
The Pentagon incident which they refuse to show any real footage.
The drills they were running both on 9/11 and 7/7.
The very fact that the Taliban were willing to hand over Osama if shown proof (How dare they make demands!!)

There may as well of been Dick Cheney's passport at the scene. They want us to know, they want it to be revealed. They're just waiting for the right time. The amount of time FOX gives the 911 movement should say something.

So what will happen when we realise that the USA "beacon for peace and prosperity" is a fraud. If you can't trust the only superpower who can you trust. Well surely the answer is the New World Order. They'll save us!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
G W Bush:- "There's time for politics. There's time for politics, and I -- it's an absurd insinuation"

Anonymous:- "Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible"

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Or when the rats are backed into a corner they can stage a new and improved terror attack followed by new and improved Patriot Acts/Martial Law.

R

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Sorry Krahzeef, but it MUST be exposed. Your theory is interesting, but it assumes too much. It assumes that once it is exposed, then people will simply cower at the power that this group of people has exhibited. I however, believe in the human spirit and it's innate desire to triumph over evil. WHEN, not if, but WHEN the truth is finally uncovered and irrefutable evidence is presented, you can fully expect an all out uprising. There will by lynching, hangings and other executions of those involved.

I believe that, biblically speaking, this IS the apocolypse. Remember that the good Book said that humanity wouldn't be destroyed, but would be reborn into a more peaceful and enlightening time. 9/11 IS the turning point in the history of mankind. It will further the cause for the need to eliminate those whose only interest is greed, narcissism and power.

The exposure of these people and their goals will be the fulfillment of the prophecy. Once regular people, like you and me - those of us who want peace, love our families and are willing to work to provide and contribute universally - see the absolute truth and reality for what it is there will be a mass awakening and evil will scrubbed from the Earth.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
9-11 must be exposed for the fraud that it is. We can't sit back and watch these power hungry monkey's continue to do what they want as they see fit. This country is too great, and the people who love this country and the constitution will work to put a stop this corruption. We can't let them control us with fear any longer!!!!

SR

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Time is the factor too much time goes by and the impact is lessened due to engineering from behind the curtains future governments will just blame it on the past ones, smoke and mirror attempts of taking people to court that fail anyway or creating another event which is larger in scale that takes the focus away from it.

Some of the media giants are also probably only covering the thing so in the future if anything is proven it answers can be drawn up against it...Cause there has been blunders in some of the truth movement theories as well...Media Saturation plays a part as well it'll saturate viewers with 9/11 truth movement this 9/11 truth movement that until your average joe on the street doesn't give a F*** anymore and is so bored with he wouldn't care that it was staged just as long as he get's his paycheck and pays his taxes. Don't be too trusting that the media is covering it means it's great thing. Yet all injustice's that have clouded 9/11 should be revealed/proven and dealt with!!!

[edit on 18-5-2007 by SR]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Kozmo, Not really big on the whole "good book" thing. I'm not against the ideals but to me Christ is just the last step before religion is completely outdated.
We sacrificed dolls, then animals, then people, then finally we sacrificed our own god. Maybe we'll sacrifice religion next.

But back to the point.....

I don't think people will cower, I just think the revolution is already planned. I agree with you that there will be lynchings, hangings etc. But that isn't the answer. You cannot reach a more peaceful and enlightened time through the deaths of so called "evildoers". We will be back to square one. And who will lead it anyway, my guess is someone who is already under training.

For every greedy bastard laughing about making money out of 911, there's a good person keeping quiet out of fear for their children's lives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
G W Bush:- "There's time for politics. There's time for politics, and I -- it's an absurd insinuation"

Anonymous:- "Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible"

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Interesting perspective Krahzeef. Taking the Bible out of the equation still leaves the fact that I believe most people are inherently good and seek peace and prosperity. I firmly believe that when the impediment to people's peace and prosperity are revealed they will take up arms and rise up to defeat it.

I also believe that people are NOT inherently stupid. So that when such a system attempts to rise from the ashes, people will be all the wiser and recognize it for what it is.

What we are seeing today is mass brainwashing through food poisoning, environmental poisoning and psychological and educational poisoning. People have allowed themselves to become programmed - but, as evidenced by the posters on this forum, not everyone is asleep at the wheel here. People know and a new consiousness is developing - and it should have those in power VERY scared. We are rapidly approaching the end of this phase of life and preparing fro a new one.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krahzeef_Ukhar
I'm starting to get a little worried with the progress of the 911 truth movement.

If we are to believe that the government or a higher level organisation is behind it (which I do) surely we must accept also, that they aren't stupid.

All the talk about the put stock options and then nothing.
Unexplainable WTC7.
The Pentagon incident which they refuse to show any real footage.
The drills they were running both on 9/11 and 7/7.
The very fact that the Taliban were willing to hand over Osama if shown proof (How dare they make demands!!)

There may as well of been Dick Cheney's passport at the scene. They want us to know, they want it to be revealed. They're just waiting for the right time. The amount of time FOX gives the 911 movement should say something.

So what will happen when we realise that the USA "beacon for peace and prosperity" is a fraud. If you can't trust the only superpower who can you trust. Well surely the answer is the New World Order. They'll save us!

ATS is here for this purpose- If I never came here I would still be asleep so to speak. Totally unaware of what was really going on. I would have never known about 9-11. I would still believe the original story. I feel they did that to trick us- giving them a reason to attack the Middle East. I was shocked and dismayed seeing all the proof behind 9-11. I would have never thought it was our governments doing. But why not we're at least 3 years away from the NAU forming. Nafta, the USA Patriot Act. Which was completed and passed on October 24,2001. That itself makes you wonder if the Patriot Act was in the works before Sept 11.

Discovering this information was meant to be- it happened for a reason. How you take that information is up to you. Sift through it absorb it. But never give up and allow the NWO and NAU to take charge of your life.

The NWO will not save us they will imprison us. We can no longer stand for this corruption. It has to be stopped NOW!

For every greedy bastard laughing about making money out of 911, there's a good person keeping quiet out of fear for their children's lives.

Hmm not me.. I have no children.. So I have nothing to loose. And no corrupt government is going to keep me quiet.

[edit on 5/18/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh, no my friend. I'll not back down, and lie about for trample.

If this was some of that crazy crap about spotting an owl on the dollar bill to see how you react, I'd laugh.

Buildings knocked to the ground with 1000's of people, 3 war regions (Afghanistan, Iraq, World Terror Hunt). I think I'll not idle my wheels, not so as to spin another's. Left up to them, we'd be tracked more than now. That's why I freely offer for the asking monitoring equipment to monitor the monitors.

X10 Rules!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Lets analyse the facts. Remember the isrealis cheering.. well i think isreal was in need, and satanists pretending to be christian (wolves in sheeps clothing) said "ok", i have just the thing to deter your enemies young jew, and so it was writ, that 9-11 was an inside job, in order so that disguised satanists could have there reach around and eventually install theyre possessed deity, lucifer, on the throne of isreal, as the monster once had desired. But the jews will see it as salvation, as christ was just some annoying idiot to them. Unfortunately, the rest of the world will not be happy, as he will place himself as king over a confused and dried up spiritual world. And you will see ufo's, crazy weather etc as the sign and sights will be just crazy. Currently there is magic being utilized if you dont see where, just look at corporate logos, look at your money, remember nancy reagan and her astrologers. 9-11 was part of a spell.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Lets analyse the facts. Remember the isrealis cheering.. well i think isreal was in need, and satanists pretending to be christian (wolves in sheeps clothing) said "ok", i have just the thing to deter your enemies young jew, and so it was writ, that 9-11 was an inside job, in order so that disguised satanists could have there reach around and eventually install theyre possessed deity, lucifer, on the throne of isreal, as the monster once had desired. But the jews will see it as salvation, as christ was just some annoying idiot to them. Unfortunately, the rest of the world will not be happy, as he will place himself as king over a confused and dried up spiritual world. And you will see ufo's, crazy weather etc as the sign and sights will be just crazy. Currently there is magic being utilized if you dont see where, just look at corporate logos, look at your money, remember nancy reagan and her astrologers. 9-11 was part of a spell.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Kozmo, I agree that people aren't inherently stupid. However, they are easily led. Corporate Government will just take the place of Communists, Terrorists, . If we could stop control through the use of a generic enemy it would be great but I can't see it happening.

Don't get me wrong, I'm constantly annoying friends with my ranting and have even been KO'd in a club for my thoughts on 911. I'm just starting to think now that by exposing them I'm helping them.

Leyla, Sorry I should have said the "they'll save us" was sarcasm. NWO is my biggest fear and I just think the 911 truth movement is leading us closer. As for having nothing to lose I was referring to the average joe's who actually took part in the event. I have no doubt that a lot of good people were involved or "used" may be the better word.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Sorry Krahzeef, but it MUST be exposed. Your theory is interesting, but it assumes too much. It assumes that once it is exposed, then people will simply cower at the power that this group of people has exhibited. I however, believe in the human spirit and it's innate desire to triumph over evil. WHEN, not if, but WHEN the truth is finally uncovered and irrefutable evidence is presented, you can fully expect an all out uprising. There will by lynching, hangings and other executions of those involved.

I agree fully with this statement. The people behind the scenes are banking on the fact that they have laid a great foundation for manipulating the sheeple of the world but they have consistently made the same mistake over and over throughout world history. They don't bank on the fact that we have our own free will and will eventually fight back. It has happened over and over.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
dariousg, Your right it has happened over and over. And where are we now because of it? At the exact same point fearing those who should protect us.

What your saying is that WE have learnt from history but the elitists with a better education haven't. I'd really like to believe that.

Underestimating your enemy is also something that's happened over and over again.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
there is no alternative to exposure, because successful repression would mean the deaths of millions of people along with several decades of dictatorship to stamp out all dissidents i.e. close the internet, and use surveillance to keep people from orally proliferating information about 9/11 and other issues. the cat is out of the bag and so far, domestic violence has not occurred on a large scale, or has it?

i understand if you're scared of revolution, because they are always directed by players behind the scenes and inevitably accumulate power in the hands of very few, which should have been obvious since the French Revolution and what followed (Napoleonic wars), but rolling over and letting these puppets win won't work, because 'they' surely have plans for every expected occasion.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I posted this in a separate thread about Fox news. While they were attacking Ron Paul yesterday the girl gave to many clues to the American people. She mentioned scholars for truth, wtc7 etc... It looks like they are the only network thatactually cares to reveal the truth. What best pubblicity than negative pubblicity?
Fox News is not run by dumb ppl and they know very well what they are actually doing.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

ing utilized if you dont see where, just look at corporate logos, look at your money, remember nancy reagan and her astrologers. 9-11 was part of a spell.

Even worse, former First Lady, possible President Mz. Clinton had many Swami's. Trying to summon (quite common these days, what about...) past, foregone spirits.

Everyone remember how that played out. There was Mz. Clinton, stating firmly her belief systems being aligned with Southern Baptism. Then up there with chicken guts lying around, saying "Bring us a sign from beyond..."

Frightening. I would think she's a Satanist, only hasn't fully accepted it yet. Incapable of realizing her own reasoning power. Spiteful and mightful.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I've never heard this before. Can you post a news article or source that shows they said this? If true, then that in itself would be the proverbial nail in the coffin. If the Taliban did it, I don't understand why they would make a statement like this.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
WHEN, not if, but WHEN the truth is finally uncovered and irrefutable evidence is presented, you can fully expect an all out uprising. There will by lynching, hangings and other executions of those involved.

Maybe.
Or perhaps that's the point.
To cause such intense outrage and to incite riots in order to institute true martial law.
The only way to protect this country from destroying itself is to remove any and all freedoms and enforce the new law of the land with an iron fist.

It's a possibility, albeit a remote one.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

[...] There may as well of been Dick Cheney's passport at the scene. They want us to know, they want it to be revealed. [...] If you can't trust the only superpower who can you trust. Well surely the answer is the New World Order. They'll save us!

This is a great thread starter, something I've wondered about myself. Rumsfeld's "slips," the excessive secrecy and stalling over the 9/11 Commission, etc. They probably have their bases covered, that was my first thought. Then they ACT like they don't and we're to believe we're all ready to pounce for the kill? These guys are not dumb. If this was scripted out, all this truth stuff was written in too or allowed for. They leverage everything, whoever they are, and we need to be on our toes. I think we're too busy at Loose Change pep rallies feeding our delusions of grandeur. Searching for the truth is fighting the good fight, but we have a long ways to go.

For example, and not to be pessimistic, but I'm picking up tremors over the WTC7 issue that clues me to an impending collapse of the core WTC demo theories. Not that they're inherently faulty, but maybe built on bad foundations. One more thing to think about.

<<   2 >>

join