It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens have been trying to warn us of future climate disasters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi, i was just wondering. Could it be possible that aliens were trying to warn humanity about the future climate changes with signs such as crop circles and other things?

I know that all they had to do was land and let us all know about such happenings, but is there a chance that they really used crop circles and other aerial signs to warn us of an up and coming disaster. Say like the vanishing bees or the 2012 thing or global warming. Could it be that the aliens sent some members of their organizations or warn us off. Could it be that there is some sort of code in the crop circles that gives us specific instructions to stop this global catastrophe? I don't know if this is true, but I had a dream a few days ago with a similar scenario. I know that it is only a dream, but it is a pretty cool idea that lingers in my subconscious.

What do you think? I know most crop circles and UFO sightings are hoaxes, but do you think that there is a possibility that something like this can happen, other than in some Hollywood blockbuster movie.

Anyone know what are the signs of human destruction since the 1940s? I say the forties because it is when the UFO phenomena took off. Ever since, it’s like they keep sending messages and we just keep ignoring them. Anyone here might be good at decoding stuff? Could anyone take one of these crop signs and maybe translate it? Oh... and no "Its bull" translation neither. Be objective, this forum has become to charlatan and serious topics are just brushed off. I would like to know if this could be possible or not. I mean, why do the UFO sightings keep growing every year? Could this be the signs of the end? Could they be warning us to stop our own destruction?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi there "The Coward" I have read your post and I believe that the cropcircles are actually being created by Satillites in orbit. The only reason I say that is because I have seen a vid of a cropcircle being made, I can't be sure as to who it was (Bush Sr.) I think who wanted to start the Star wars program in the 70's or 80's... I believe that the circles were created be high powered lasers which they where or are still testing.

It makes perfect sense for making sure that the lasers could hit a target perfectly to destroy it... Imagine that eh.... Using a space laser to make images to awe themselves on how great there technology works.. Aswell as creating confusion on earth for the rest of us.

And in retrospect, You may also have a very valid point aswell... Keep thinking in high thoughts because with the medicating of our society, They want us to be dumb and want to manipulate our thought procress!! So that we won't ask questions.

Peace to you and yours!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
We are going to kill ourselves before Global Warming gets us.

If we don't start planting trees to kill the CO2 and replenish oxygen for ourselves we won't have to worry about that.

This week I heard on the news about scientist saying that trees might be what causes this. I hope with everything within me that no one believes this.

When Aliens tell you in the fifties that the human race has to start planting ten fold for our survival in the future I believe them. We didn't do it and from what I was shown in 2046 it ain't gonna be a pretty planet if we don't start planting a thousand fold now.

Of course I don't expect any of you to believe this, shame. cough, cough, gasp we might as well start practicing.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing... After watching the 2005 Ufo Conference on Youtube...

Interested stuff needless to say (not all of it though, some of the stuff included was, well silly)..

But its odd how alot of stuff seems to being going on now (not really a 2k fear kinda thing, or just one event, but a bunch of similar stuff)..

In my own thinking we have the Mayan Calander (Crop Circle of one, ends 2012), add that to the Pope List (one more pope after this one, technically and highly possible to occur around 2012), Global Warming, Poles Switching, Solar Flares, Bees disappearing, etc. etc and well something is going on..

What that is, no idea... I think its bigger then just global warming and the rising of the oceans...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think we have been warned for 1000's or millions of years ,not by aliens for me or in my opinion but in Spiritual ways ..or we were told on how/what/when to ,problem is as humans we do the opposite that we are being told what to do ..ahh the mortal flesh thing.

Cat In A Hat ..It's A Thing Thing ...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
To the OP, yes you are right, the ETs have at times been at work helping to prevent environmental disasters and other catastrophes, they have also at times disabled our nuclear missiles and weapons, according to TDP witnesses. I am certain that many UFO sightings are related to these kind of operations going on at their end.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jordanrhea
I can't be sure as to who it was (Bush Sr.) I think who wanted to start the Star wars program in the 70's or 80's...

i'm pretty sure it was Reagan, but i'm not for sure, either.
crop circles are interesting, but i don't see et's trying to tell us anything in an alien language, unless they have set up a code with the government.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jordanrhea
I can't be sure as to who it was (Bush Sr.) I think who wanted to start the Star wars program in the 70's or 80's...

i'm pretty sure it was Reagan, but i'm not for sure, either.
crop circles are interesting, but i don't see et's trying to tell us anything in an alien language, unless they have set up a code with the government.

to get back on topic, i do think that et's try to tell us things about our planets future, most of which are probably catastrophic.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I totally believe in the alien contact at one time or another, but the crop circles to me are such a joke. Hasnt there been people who admited to making them? They just look so man made.
Why in the world would aliens use that as a communication device when there would be so many more inteligent ways of doing it.
For example if they where trying to warn us then im sure they know the extent of our inteligence at this point. Why would you send an encrypted code in a crop field that looks manmade. Is this there way of playing some reality game show or something.
No, they could so easily just draw a picture of our future disaster (if thats what they wanted to tell us) or something.
And it would have been even easier to send a transmission.

join