It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Dale Jarret Race the Truck for NASCAR?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
bjshobbes and I have a little competition going on. He thinks that he will get more hits on his thread than mine. Guess what his thread is about... SOAP. That's right, I said soap!!! Anyway, I got a little off track. Do you think Dale Jarret should race the truck? I know that it won't happen, but we can dream. Tell me what you think.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dude...I didn't even mention the contest in my thread.
I already got my first reply. You're toast! And by the way, DJ wouldn't be able to qualify his truck. He's out of provisionals.

ps. I feel squishy clean.

[edit on 5/16/2007 by bjshobbes]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
He snuck into qualifying in the new UPS commercial!!!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com.......Soap-up!! (and don't forget to wash where the sun don't shine.)

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Okay....even though I'm married to BJSHobbes (he's not right in the head...LOL!), I'll stop by and give you some props too. DJ should definitely race the truck...with the Bodines tied to the bumper. Quite entertaining I would think. Hell, I'll race the truck if DJ won't.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks for your support!!!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Come on NASCAR fans!!! I'm losing the competition! I need your support!!!

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I just love to talk to myself. Come on NASCAR fans!!! I need to beat bjshobbes at this competition! I need your support!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
One word...h o s e d.

sorry 'bout yer thread...sting a little does it?

Umm, I think it would be intersting if D.J. raced the truck. Especially if the exhaust was soap bubbles.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjshobbes
sorry 'bout yer thread...sting a little does it?

Nah, he just needed a better writer to come up with a catchy or attention grabbing title.

Anecdotes from the 2006 Annual bikini contest!!! (pics included)

or

My teacher is an Alien!!! (positive proof!!!)

or

ATS Sucks!!! (oh wait, that one is already taken)

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well ya gotta admit...soap bubbles would be neat!! At that rate of speed I wonder how many bubbles at a time that truck would make? Do you think it would make enough to throw a caution and have the jet blowers come out or would they just blow the bubbles into the stands? Now there's an equation for someone to figure out!!!

Very nice thread here Galm!!!!

[edit on 24-5-2007 by ariesanngel]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjshobbes
Dude...I didn't even mention the contest in my thread.
I already got my first reply. You're toast! And by the way, DJ wouldn't be able to qualify his truck. He's out of provisionals.

ps. I feel squishy clean.

[edit on 5/16/2007 by bjshobbes]

He made it into the coke 600!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Come on! I need your support!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
First of all, I'm only posting here cause you said so.

Second, I don't really watch NASCAR trucks, but I would imagine Jarret would do quite well.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm not talking about the Craftsman truck seris, I'm talking about Dale Jarret racing the UPS truck.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well, the UPS truck would definately make people watch the race.......if it was suped up a bit.

Perhaps they could put a rocket engine in the back of it so it can compete. Or even have a race with all the delivery companies. They could call the race.....The ShipCo 300!!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I like the ShipCo 500 even better. Anyway, Dale could race the UPS against the FexEx truck. That would be sweet. We all know that Dale Jarret would win anyday. (at least in the truck)

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
COME ON NASCAR FANS!!! I need your support! Please post on this thread!!! Tell me what you think of DJ driving the truck.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is infectious. Catchin on like wild fire.:shk:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I know it is. This is a very popular thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join