It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking about countdown and 02/02

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Fear-mongering....and continued fear-mongering.

If 'nothing' transpires...imagine how credible the 'sources' provided in this thread will be when utilized and posted in the future......

regards
seekerof

no one seems afraid, anxious maybe. are you?

if nothing happes - thank god! this is peoples lives were talking about - NOT source creibility!

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Fear-mongering....and continued fear-mongering.

If 'nothing' transpires...imagine how credible the 'sources' provided in this thread will be when utilized and posted in the future......

regards
seekerof

Well the sources seem to be some chatter on message boards. Seems to be the same person who gave warning a week before Sep 11, and then on September 10th at night. But we'll see...

The authors of the websites to which people linked simply compiled these threats and speculated/analyzed them. No one claims to know anything, I think...

And maybe the person giving the warning and the person who put up the website with the timer aren't connected? That's always possible... so we can't rule out the crediblility of EVERYONE just based on one source being wrong...

Well anyways we'll see what happens!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
forsakenwayfarer....
My sincere apologies if you mistook or mis-read what I mentioned/commented.

It is noteworthy here to mention that maybe you should have considered the word: "If" that I used? Perhaps I didn't put it in bold to identify what I was implying?

regards
seekerof

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join