It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking about countdown and 02/02

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Anybody watched The Sum of All Fears? That fits perfectly.

Dang it, Shoo, I should have read this thread earlier. I was going to say the same thing!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Several weeks ago there was a reply to an "EOM" post that stated something like this:

"So Feb 1 - Relient and then we feast?"

They mispelled Reliant as I recall.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It appears the authorities are now admitting they consider the recent chatter could be a diversion.

"A U.S. intelligence official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the analysts corroborate information from various sources and compare it with past al-Qaida tactics to assess whether a "disinformation" campaign might be under way to throw off U.S. officials."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone's seen this report;

THE sudden movement of large numbers of highly trained al-Qaeda terrorists across the Middle East triggered the panic over possible attacks on Western aircraft which led to the grounding of international flights to the United States last week.
The Sunday Herald has learned that the US raised its terror alert to Code Orange � the second highest level � on December 21 when Washington discovered that trained al-Qaeda terrorists had been leaving their strongholds and hideouts in the Hadhramouth area east of the Yemeni capital of Sanaa.

The operatives have moved north and west bearing large quantities of shoulder-launched ground-to-air missiles, a selection of other weapons and a variety of explosives.

www.sundayherald.com...

Their current whereabouts are unknown.

The thing that puzzles about me about is that if these 'secret hideouts' are so secret, then how do they know they've left? If they know where they are then why didn't they get them while they were there...?

But hey, nothing of this sort ever seems to make any sense.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Don't know if anyone's seen this report;

THE sudden movement of large numbers of highly trained al-Qaeda terrorists across the Middle East triggered the panic over possible attacks on Western aircraft which led to the grounding of international flights to the United States last week.
The Sunday Herald has learned that the US raised its terror alert to Code Orange � the second highest level � on December 21 when Washington discovered that trained al-Qaeda terrorists had been leaving their strongholds and hideouts in the Hadhramouth area east of the Yemeni capital of Sanaa.

The operatives have moved north and west bearing large quantities of shoulder-launched ground-to-air missiles, a selection of other weapons and a variety of explosives.

www.sundayherald.com...

Their current whereabouts are unknown.

The thing that puzzles about me about is that if these 'secret hideouts' are so secret, then how do they know they've left? If they know where they are then why didn't they get them while they were there...?

But hey, nothing of this sort ever seems to make any sense.

This information was first reported at DEBKA on 22/12/03 www.debka.com... I just wanted to pass that along for you guys in Scotland so you could get news quicker than your local rag doe's

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Dang it, Shoo, I should have read this thread earlier. I was going to say the same thing!

Now that you mention that movie I have a question? Am I remembering correctly that radiological isotopes were traced back to source - or am I thinking of the other movie that had George Clooney in it. (can't remember name of it)

Anyway if Nuke was smuggled and used in a US city is it possible to trace by radiological isotope sampling or other means?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

Originally posted by junglejake

Now that you mention that movie I have a question? Am I remembering correctly that radiological isotopes were traced back to source - or am I thinking of the other movie that had George Clooney in it. (can't remember name of it)

Anyway if Nuke was smuggled and used in a US city is it possible to trace by radiological isotope sampling or other means?

After many false starts I think I've found the answer to my question posed above. Some of you may be very interested because the answer comes from an article by scientist at Livermore labs - heres the link;
www.homelanddefense.org...

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
This is a very good observation!

Yes, Houston is a VERY important port, especially concerning oil shipments.

I would think this is very much worth keeping an eye on!

i agree. we may have a "sum of all fears" situation on our hands. minus the russian part obviously

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
dear god... i pray for these people who never learn... but forgive my judgemental arrogance.

here are some tips for avoiding terrorist-attack disinformation:

#1. the date of the attack on the US will almost never be related to any Islamic date of holiness or otherwise. this is just another method of spreading racial strife against innocent Muslims.

#2. If the date is this well-known and discussed, it won't happen and probably was never going to happen.

#3. The dates that DO have meaning and may actually have consequences are the ones celebrated by the Illuminati and major events of Western civilization.

take for example, everyone's favorite: 9-11
a multitude of BAD things for everyoine but GOOD things form them has happened throughout the centuries:
-September 11, 813 Event: Charles the Great crowns Louis I emperor

-September 11, 1789 Event: Alexander Hamilton appointed 1st Secretary of Treasury (Mr. Central bank is good)

-September 11, 1991 Event: 14 die in a Continental Express commuter plane crash near Houston (notice the 10-year gap)

and yet another coincidental plane crash:
September 11, 1991 Event: Air crash at Djeddah, Saudi-Arabia, 263 die

-September 11, 1987 Event: Shoot out at Jean-Bertrand Aristides' church in Haiti, 12 die

-and just like 2001, the controllers of the stockmarket did this:
September 11, 1986 Event: Dow Jones Industrial Avg suffered biggest 1-day decline ever, plummeting 86.61 points to 1,792.89. 237.57 million shares traded

more:
On September 11, 1941 construction
officially begins at the Pentagon.

-Despite Arab protests, a British mandate is
proclaimed in Palestine on September 11, 1922.
The mandate came into effect at the end of
September 1922.

-The world was introduced to terrorism at the 1972 Munich Olympic Games. These games ended on September
11, 1972. There were 121 participating countries (11X11=121), and 11 Israeli athletes were killed. Exactly 29
years (2+9=11) after this terrorist horror ended, another more despicable horror occurred - the September 11,
2001 terrorist attacks.

-On September 11, 1990 President George Bush (Sr.) made a dramatic speech to Congress, outlining the US
position in the Kuwait crisis, and the preliminary steps the US was taking towards the Gulf War. Exactly
11 years later, on September 11, 2001, terrorists attacked America.

[Edited on 1/11/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
dear god... i pray for these people who never learn... but forgive my judgemental arrogance.

here are some tips for avoiding terrorist-attack disinformation:

#1. the date of the attack on the US will almost never be related to any Islamic date of holiness or otherwise. this is just another method of spreading racial strife against innocent Muslims.

#2. If the date is this well-known and discussed, it won't happen and probably was never going to happen.

#3. The dates that DO have meaning and may actually have consequences are the ones celebrated by the Illuminati and major events of Western civilization.

take for example, everyone's favorite: 9-11
a multitude of BAD things for everyoine but GOOD things form them has happened throughout the centuries:
-September 11, 813 Event: Charles the Great crowns Louis I emperor

-September 11, 1789 Event: Alexander Hamilton appointed 1st Secretary of Treasury (Mr. Central bank is good)

-September 11, 1991 Event: 14 die in a Continental Express commuter plane crash near Houston (notice the 10-year gap)

and yet another coincidental plane crash:
September 11, 1991 Event: Air crash at Djeddah, Saudi-Arabia, 263 die

-September 11, 1987 Event: Shoot out at Jean-Bertrand Aristides' church in Haiti, 12 die

-and just like 2001, the controllers of the stockmarket did this:
September 11, 1986 Event: Dow Jones Industrial Avg suffered biggest 1-day decline ever, plummeting 86.61 points to 1,792.89. 237.57 million shares traded

more:
On September 11, 1941 construction
officially begins at the Pentagon.

-Despite Arab protests, a British mandate is
proclaimed in Palestine on September 11, 1922.
The mandate came into effect at the end of
September 1922.

-The world was introduced to terrorism at the 1972 Munich Olympic Games. These games ended on September
11, 1972. There were 121 participating countries (11X11=121), and 11 Israeli athletes were killed. Exactly 29
years (2+9=11) after this terrorist horror ended, another more despicable horror occurred - the September 11,
2001 terrorist attacks.

-On September 11, 1990 President George Bush (Sr.) made a dramatic speech to Congress, outlining the US
position in the Kuwait crisis, and the preliminary steps the US was taking towards the Gulf War. Exactly
11 years later, on September 11, 2001, terrorists attacked America.

[Edited on 1/11/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

Even though you say - If it is a known or discussed date then an attak will never happen, the body of your post convincingly predicts attack to occur on 9/11

concerning 9/11, was'nt a trial to be held on the 12th for Al-Qaida in NYC?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on Houston Chronicle since my original post to see what would crop up and with 16 days to go heres the first article:

"LOCAL FACILITIES TOLD TO KEEP HIGH ALERT"

www.chron.com...

WASHINGTON -- Federal officials told some Houston-area energy facilities to stay on high alert after the national threat level was lowered last week because of specific intelligence that the Texas energy sector was being targeted by terrorists, officials said.

"Some energy infrastructure sites in Texas have been advised that (heightened) security measures should remain in place," said a federal official.

"Part of that, too, is that we are entering the Super Bowl period. The Super Bowl hasn't been designated a special security event, but it is something we are aware of," he said.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
After my last update we've had the security gaurd incident at th BASF ammonia facility that the authorities at first played down as not related to terrorism but the investigation still continues.

www.chron.com...

Guard Robbie House told investigators he approached the truck on a dirt road in a field near Texas 36 and FM 1495 about 9 p.m. and asked the driver if he could help him. The driver, whom House said had a heavy accent, said he was taking pictures of the lights at the plant

"We don't have any information that any kind of terrorist planning was going on in this area," said FBI spokesman Bob Doguim

Why would an innocent photographer shoot a guard if they were not involved in recon?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thats weird - I just tried to edit my post and it posted it twice. So I'm deleting this and leaving the one below (the edit version)

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
That isn't conspiracy, if something big happened in Houston, we would know. However, not alot of big things happen in Houston

And yes, for the person who asked, the President usually does attend the Super Bowl.

-wD

POTUS attending game makes me even more worried about the timing

I would be more worried if he cried off and didn't attend. If he didn't turn up, you could almost guarantee that something nasty is planned.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Then again - they could be willing to sacrifice him to advance their agenda. If I was Dubya, I'd be watching my arse just in case.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I've been watching this tread for a while now and believe the Super Bowl could be a prime target for terrorism. Makes me wonder if the shooting of the security guard at the chemical plant had anything to do with this. It all seems so intertwined together, that and I remember reading a prophecy from Nostradamus that talked about a "great theatre" being ruined.. Coincidence? We shall see..

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
In looking back......................at the '02/02 connection'...
02/02/04 will be remembered for one thing: nastyJanet Jackson!

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Do you think flashing boob was a terriost attack on our moriality?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's funny, despite all the controversy, all my friends actually enjoyed it. Then again I am in HS, so I guess they're supposed to like it. It didn't bother me at all.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
don't forget about the ricin found in the senate buildings.

and what about this clock thingy that is going to be up in a few hours???

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join