It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be your power or ability?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What would you do with your ability? Would you form an alliance with others that posses this great power? or would you hone and master your craft in a secluded, away from the public locale?
Just a thought...

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Frank_Rizzo]

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Frank_Rizzo]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
My power would be that I can actually figure out what makes a woman tick! You want to talk about a super power!

SR

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I would want my ability to be:

Able to run like at superseed or just mega fast and i would use this at first selfishly to help myself but once i gain control and understanding i would want to help a people here and there at the end of the day i wouldn't want to change there lives drastically..........

I'd just try and help them now and again and then like it there was a bank robbery lol and a bullet was shot at someone i'd run and pluck it out of the air so it wouldn't kill them and beat the robber up so no one get's hurt.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Mine would have to be telekenisis. To move and manipulate the physical with only the mind. and I would definitely be a "loner" for a while anyway.
still not sure about forming an alliance with others though, could cause drama eventually I think.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would have to say if I could have any power it would be Invisibility.Oh the places I would sneak into. HMM Hmmm.Just like a fly on the wall in the White house.But that would be just for starters.Backstage at concerts, sneak into movies,go to Vegas and maybe track down Criss Angel.Wow I would travel all over the world and go places that most people aren't allowed to see.Like Area 51!The possibilities are endless!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think telepathy would be an awesome power... and the one I would want.

Though, I've always wanted to fly... hmm... I should think about this... *thinks*

Yeah, I'm sticking with the telepathy. It's nice to know the truth and what others are thinking.

new topics

top topics

join