It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent Scientists Reverse Belief in Man-made Global Warming - Now Skeptics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have been saying this all along.

Man does have a role in global warming, but were not the smoking gun.

It' the Sun in a warmer cycle that's causing the earth to warm up.

This report comes from the US Senate.gov report released yesterday

Posted by Marc Morano – [email protected] - 9:14 PM ET

Growing Number of Scientists Convert to Skeptics After Reviewing New Research

Following the U.S. Senate's vote today on a global warming measure (see today's AP article: Senate Defeats Climate Change Measure,) it is an opportune time to examine the recent and quite remarkable momentum shift taking place in climate science.

Many former believers in catastrophic man-made global warming have recently reversed themselves and are now climate skeptics.

The names included below are just a sampling of the prominent scientists who have spoken out recently to oppose former Vice President Al Gore, the United Nations, and the media driven “consensus” on man-made global warming.

epw.senate.gov...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Something about this doesn`t sit right with me.

I noticed that one of the scientists - Bruno Wiskel - is listed as being from the U of A, an institution I have a bit of a connection to. A search of his name, along with the term "ualberta" (which would be in every U of A url and e-mail address) comes up with 5 hits. ONE hit outlines his two offered courses.

See for yourself:

www.devonian.ualberta.ca...

"Designing and Building an Energy Efficient Home for Less"

and

"Woodlot Management"

.....two one day courses in the adult education department. That`s his contribution to the University of Alberta.

Does it strike anyone else that it might be a bit of a stretch to call this guy a "Prominent Scientist"?

join