It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jun 6th contacting methods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
What is everyone thinking would be appropriate ways in which to attempt contact the evening of Jun 6th?

The usual vid cam and digcam being the standard equipment for UFO watchng,and other specialty augmentations like night vision goggles, gravity meters and magnetometers not withstanding,................
What is the consensus of the group as to ways and means to facilitate the actual contact attempt?
Are you planning to meditate on the visitors while thinking welcoming thoughts?
Will you pray to them?
Is there any electronic devices that promise to amplify the vibrations of our friendly thought waves?
How about a harmless laser of some colour or other?
How about some good old firworks?
maybe a few screeming meemies and a smoke bomb or two will help define your vantage point to any interested flyovers,and a few bottle rockets call attention to your mental welcome....
Are any groups planning meditations?
What do you envision a a proper and logical contact attempt?
bergle

[edit on 16-5-2007 by bergle]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think it would be more interesting to also try on 7/7/07 because it will be the 60th anniversary of Roswell.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I think it would be more interesting to also try on 7/7/07 because it will be the 60th anniversary of Roswell.

I thought it was the 7th on the 8th of july 1947 when it was crashed bucuase the newspaper stating that there was a crashed disk revoverd was on the 8th of july 1947

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by observe50

Be more interesting to find where you get your info.

The Roswell UFO Incident involved the recovery of materials near Roswell, New Mexico, USA, in July 1947,

Or, has there been a time-phase continuum shift, of which my calendar
didn't get the memo ?

Anyway,
Lex

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Be more interesting to find where you get your info.

The Roswell UFO Incident involved the recovery of materials near Roswell, New Mexico, USA, in July 1947,

Or, has there been a time-phase continuum shift, of which my calendar
didn't get the memo ?

Must have been a time-phase continuum shift. Fire your calendar.

www.roswellufofestival.com...

Pokey Oats

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My most humble apologies.
From my heart, I am most sorry, and embaressed.

For some reason, the OP's date of June 6, stuck in my mind.
When I saw 7/7/07, I was thinking (or not thinking) June 7.

Observe50, I humbly apologize.

Pokey, thank you for calling me out.

Lex

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So you assume that since its an anniversary of the Roswell crash there will be some UFO sighting?

Sorry, but I don't see how you can predict when an unknown object is going to appear based on the Gregorian calendar. The days change dates every year (leap year).

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was just using the date 7/7/07 because it was the Roswell Anniversary and many people make associations with numbers like 6/6/06 7/7/07 8/8/08 ya know what I mean.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I dont give anything to the date thing.

Our 7/07/2007 may be their 2/01/24799.

Dates are irrelivent when it comes to this stuff.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Something to keep in mind: Our good friend Art Bell conducted one of his world famous experiments on February 17th of this year in which he had the listeners project intent into the universe in the hopes of making visual contact with EVTs. It was a success. You may wish to include something of this nature in your experiment. Couldn't hurt.
Wish you the best!

Wicked

The Experiment

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is exactly the reason for this post!
How perseptive of you to stumble on the crux of the matter however unwittigly!
What the heck can we do to bring the attention of the visitors to dwell on our contact attempts seriously enough to reply in a way we can recognize and reply to?
The idea that many groups of people will be signalling towards the unknown with the express purpose of embracing contact, has got to move something in them.
The idea of a world contact day is a great step forward in the pursuit of more interaction between the peopl, and the UFOs without the dadblamed goverment stepping in between to hide and falsify the resdults is admirably appealing to say the least!
What do you think of things like fireworks, or spotlights or other contact aids being employed?
What would be the instrument of choice?a laser pointer?
has anyone got plans in the works for jun6th?
If so what are you intending to do to celebrate, as well as initiate contact that night?
bergle

x08

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I don't wanna seem ignorant or anything, but why June 6th? What is so special about this date? Why not August 8th? or New Year's Eve?

Also, I really don't think fireworks would be a good idea. What if you attracted a UFO, then ended up hitting it with a rocket? I really don't think that the pilot will be too pleased, and may possibly turn hostile~

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think the date is mostly arbitrary but I enjoy the idea of it falling on a numerically significant date. As for fireworks x08, I highly doubt they'd get flustered by a bottlerocket bouncing off the hull of their ship. If they're here, they've been here long enough to see and to experience our military tech - they'd know the difference.

Wicked

new topics

top topics

join