It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don and Carol Croft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The stories you are about to read are true and have occurred exactly as written. There is not one word of fiction here, although many of you will find that extremely hard to believe, as the level of excitment in these episodes approaches that found in Star Wars or Men in Black, but the author, Don Croft, has always insisted that people should believe what their hearts dictate and they have no obligation to accept other people's realities as their own. I've titled this journal Adventures in the spirit of fun that seem to dominate their personalities.

I don't think you can find two braver souls on the face of the planet than the Crofts. They are taking on the most powerful and evil organization of thugs and traitors that have ever existed in the history of humanity- and they are pinning their ears to the wall- despite assassination attempts, psychic attacks, psychotronic attacks, computer hacking, theft of their mail, theft of their money, theft of their customer orders, 24 hour surveillance, and gumshoe monitoring.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think I should have posted this in The Alien section.

How to build pyramids
www.gocs1.com...

Orgone Generators
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Sorry, I think the Crofts are a bunch of lunatics. They created a message board filled with paranoid, delusional orgone generator building members, who always think they're being followed by the assets (which they say are the feds and or "reptilians"), and black helicopters. And think that pointing an orgone generator or crystal at these "assets" can destroy these assets, helicopters, radio towers (which they think are haarp arrays) and also the chemtrails that those "towers" create.

Read this statement made by Ernie Vega over the Crofts and the cloudbusters forum:

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
TheBandit795, HAARP is real, Mind Control is real, weather control weapons, EMPs are real.

You are free to believe what you wish, I am not here to tell you that you are wrong, I am merely trying to share information and those who believe will build orgone generators to try and stop what is happening.

I have felt THEIR power, and it frightened me as I had no clue what was happening.

There is much more than meets the eye. Keep doing research and use common sense and believe what seems plausible to you.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
PuPP,

Just use the search option with my name, so you can see what I think about orgone generators, HAARP etc...

In fact, I have an orgone generator which I've used succesfully in getting things that I want. Not to fight any illusionary forces.

The forum that the Crofts created became so bad that they themselves left it (because of a power struggle in the forum).

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
TheBandit795, HAARP is real, Mind Control is real, weather control weapons, EMPs are real.

Something, I dont know what, is telling me not to believe that... Is that them controlling me? Something tells me no...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes, but where is Lara? Is she off raiding some tomb again? Crazy lady...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
TheBandit795:

"In fact, I have an orgone generator which I've used succesfully in getting things that I want."

Sounds pretty selfish to me. But just my opinion, please don't be offended.

Milk, nice signature there, knows my IP, my ISP and my IE version.

Believe what you choose, it is your right and priviledge.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
PuPP,

You can't give someone a glass to drink if you don't have water.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well said Bandit, but i havent heard of these generators before and now i read about them .. well it seems like some more people from the David Icke camp, just too far out ... like you say believe what you want and dont let anyone tell u otherwise

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have no way of knowing if Orgone generators work, YET, but I do believe we are being subjected to mass mind manipulation via technolgies so advanced that it's not admitted to by our Shadow Govt or se-lected govt.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have become very excited about orgonite, lately, so I decided to build some pieces. Trying to find the resin and not succeding, I had to call different manufactures and sellers. What I found out was that, indeed, as I thought, fiberglass resin is not an organic material. Not to say about the polyesther casting resin. Organic resin is the one produced by the trees.
I still built some orgonite using a combination of bee wax and colophony.
Can anyone shed a light on this, because if I am right and the inventors used the inorganic fiberglass resin and the inorganic metal shavings, where is the organic matter?
I don't want to cast a shadow on the orgonite subject, I just want to correct this problem for everybody.

top topics

join