It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible FEMA death camp vid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet (did a search and found nothing) sorry if it has been. (If it has, just let this thread die out)

Google Video Link

Thought it was interesting especially all the fences with barbed wire facing inward.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

``````````````````````````
Attempt to fix vid

[edit on 17/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I guess no body cares (or has seen this already) about where they will end up in 40 or 50 years, after the next "terrorist attack"? CRAZY!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
...maybe it's because the video doesn't work

-Droops

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrOOpieS
...maybe it's because the video doesn't work

-Droops

Yup, i have to concur. The impact is quite a bit less, if the video doesn't work.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Not working for me either....one time I accidentally locked myself in a kennel with barb wire.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Google Video Link

God *&^# google video, sorry guys

video.google.com...

````````````````````````````````
Fixed vid.

Removing all code up to and including the first '=' makes it work

[edit on 17/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Looks like Elk Grove IN. I think it has made the rounds. There is a documant out there that refers to these camps as 'civilian camps' that's a little scary.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Cydonian Priest report to green zone for processing
I have seen other videos of 'camps' but they are going all out on this one. Wonder if they have several of these in every state but no one notices. I don't think its an insurance measure for something that might happen. Its almost like they plan on using some time soon.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well it's definitely a video. Not sure where the words 'Fema', 'death' and 'camp' come from though. Could be a USAF storage facility of some sort perhaps? Looks pretty low security and like it's been around a good few years.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Well it's definitely a video. Not sure where the words 'Fema', 'death' and 'camp' come from though. Could be a USAF storage facility of some sort perhaps? Looks pretty low security and like it's been around a good few years.

Dee Dee Dee...it is a storage facility. Everything in the video, the way its structured is for storing...people! If I wanted to round up mass groups of people..this is where I would send them.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Things I noticed in the video:

1. towards the beginning when showing the first set of electronic turnstiles, there was a white car parked in the back ground, why not zoom in on that and lets see the markings on the side of the car, there cleary was one.

2. The narrator, said, nothing in the warehouse buildings, nothing in there, they're empy... how do they know this and why not show a picture?

3. The Airforce Train, well let's say that these warehouse buildings are to store military equipment or other supplies, etc. what better way to get them there than a train.

4. Gas furnaces, well, I would assume that you would want to have the option of heating the buildings to "protect" anything that might be stored there.

5. They talk about new concrete floors in the warehouse - how do they know and why not take a picture?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Uh that white car is their car, lol

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Things I noticed in the video:

1. towards the beginning when showing the first set of electronic turnstiles, there was a white car parked in the back ground, why not zoom in on that and lets see the markings on the side of the car, there cleary was one.

2. The narrator, said, nothing in the warehouse buildings, nothing in there, they're empy... how do they know this and why not show a picture?

3. The Airforce Train, well let's say that these warehouse buildings are to store military equipment or other supplies, etc. what better way to get them there than a train.

4. Gas furnaces, well, I would assume that you would want to have the option of heating the buildings to "protect" anything that might be stored there.

5. They talk about new concrete floors in the warehouse - how do they know and why not take a picture?

I would think they acquired most of there information from an inside source, they cant just mosey into a federal facility.

I doubt the facility is a death camp, but its defiantly not just for storing military equipment. From the looks of it the facility was renovated in a hurry, hints the crappy job on the barbed wire fence.

The facility does have the look of a minimum security jail or boot camp, Take for example the revolving doors. The place could be used to hold people, though I doubt thats the case.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
theres another video of this same facility on youtube where they drive around it and you can see how big it is notice too theres alarm horns on posts....minimal security i havent seen alot of minimal securtiy places with motion detectors and electronic turnstyles....this particular video has been around for a while...but heres where they drive around the building www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i agree with the above poster, it does look like it was made in a hurry. I can see the shoddy workmanship...

and if it is infact for storage, then im glad they put those barbwire fences up.. because we dont want those bulletproof vests walking out on their own!!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
also on the gas tank it says aga gas which is a subsidary of linde gas who makes medical gasses www.aga.com...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
on the drive around video it shows a sign that says amtrak amtrak is contracted with fema if you do a google search on amtrak it t has information on this

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
theres no way to be sure what this facillity is being used for but the green things in the narrated video are regulators used to depressurize gas aga makes medical gas the kinds used for anestesia.....they said its supposed to be a train repair station i didnt know you had to put trains to sleep before you worked on them

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Then we have stumbled across something that merits further investigation?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
OK I googled the name of the company in the video that diid the electronic survelance... HUmmm, well It seems Burle industries was a very interesting find. It covers a wide variety of countries, was awarded by GOV. TOM RIDGE the export excelence award on (get this) SEPTEMBER 11th 2000. Take a look at this . www.burle.com... Scarey stuff with with NWO ties world wide. Sinister...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join