It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of the Gash on WTC-7 ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
While reading a thread on WTC-7 Faked pictures, I came across a few photos I thought were quite interesting. I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed, this is the first time I noticed them.

These pictures APPEARS to show a pretty massive gash. I do find it odd that the gash is so perfect. From what is visible it appears that there is at LEAST a 16 story gash. There is also no way to determine the depth of the gash by these photographs.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Neat Gash. Would be nice to know how it was made.Fallng debris? I think we can safely assume that this gash was not caused by it. Would you agree?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The picture is misleading. You need a picture showing the 'gash' straight on. You'll be surprised to see that the 'gash' is not so uniform.

Do I have a picture? No...........I was there that day.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If you watch some videos of North Tower collapsing, you will see a very large object being ejected and heading towards WTC7. It would not suprise me that it made that kind of gash crashing through multiple floors.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I actually started a topic on this a little while ago you can check it out here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Its really remarkable how clean cut that damage is, at a guess i would say it was the debris falling from the tower and the reason why its so clean cut is because whatever hit it was incredibly hot, so hot infact that it was literally like a hot knife going through butter. Check out the massive holes in WTC6 and WTC5.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
The picture is misleading. You need a picture showing the 'gash' straight on. You'll be surprised to see that the 'gash' is not so uniform.

Do I have a picture? No...........I was there that day.

In the top picture you can see that the gash isn't as uniform as it appears on the ABC video. I'm quite certain in couldn't have been as straight as it appears.

You were at GZ on 911? A person I know from FEMA was there too. Are you EMS? NYPD ?

I'm sure many here would appreciate your first hand take on that day.

Thanks

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
No I worked at 25 broadway, 9th floor, office in the back, watched the 2nd plane hit, (was in the computer room when the first plane hit; shook the whole buildign), then curiosity got the best of me and I went down there.
BAD DECISION!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So, tell us...did you actaully see the damage on WTC7? Do you think this footage is staged? I watched the video and it was weird that it has never been released.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox I watched the video and it was weird that it has never been released.

The whole segment is available at the Internet Archive if you haven't already seen it and are interested. This footage lasts around 41 minutes. The clip showing the 'gash' is at around 31 minutes in - 13:54 on the day.

The rest of ABC's coverage from that day is listed here.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

These pictures APPEARS to show a pretty massive gash. I do find it odd that the gash is so perfect.

Define massive. That "gash" didn't even sever a single column line. Thanks for proving that the "20 story gash" was merely cosmetic damage and not structural.

From what is visible it appears that there is at LEAST a 16 story gash. There is also no way to determine the depth of the gash by these photographs.

Depth really wouldn't matter since it didn't even sever a single outside column. If it couldn't sever an outside column, it's safe to assume it wouldn't sever an inside column because of loss of energy to get in the building to begin with.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Define massive. That "gash" didn't even sever a single column line. Thanks for proving that the "20 story gash" was merely cosmetic damage and not structural.

Depth really wouldn't matter since it didn't even sever a single outside column. If it couldn't sever an outside column, it's safe to assume it wouldn't sever an inside column because of loss of energy to get in the building to begin with.

I wasnt trying to "PROVE" anything, nor did I say it caused anything. What it does prove however is that the firefighters that were quoted as saying there was a gash "About 20 stories" were actually right on.

I'm sure you have missed me Griff !

EDIT TO ADD: I would say a gash 20 stories long would be defined as "massive". No ?

[edit on 15-5-2007 by CameronFox]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
No I worked at 25 broadway, 9th floor, office in the back, watched the 2nd plane hit, (was in the computer room when the first plane hit; shook the whole buildign), then curiosity got the best of me and I went down there.
BAD DECISION!

So, the plane hitting the tower 101 stories above you and about 9 blocks away shook your building? That must have been some shockwave. I'm surprised the towers and the surrounding buildings didn't fall at that point then. That shockwave would have much more energy than fire and gravity.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Gash smash. Lucky Larry Silverstein, right on camera, said he had 7 WTC pulled, and no one in power even bothered to ask him what he may have meant, let alone brought him in for interrogation and indictment for suspicion of insurance fraud and mass murder and high treason.

NY Post and NY Sun waxing editorially over Lucky Larry: "Hats off to Larry, a true patriot."

"PULL IT!"

www.rense.com...

Ratskywatsky

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
How can you tell that the columns weren't severed? Are you seeing something in the photo that I'm missing?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
If you watch some videos of North Tower collapsing, you will see a very large object being ejected and heading towards WTC7. It would not suprise me that it made that kind of gash crashing through multiple floors.

Got a link to the video you are referring to? Since the towers collapsed into their own footprints in a cloud of ultrafine dust particles do to the collapsing weight of floors, according to the official party line, what could have been ejected perpendicularly with such force and at such a great distance and possibly bypassing the building in between? If there actually was a big gash in the base of 7WTC it was most likely caused by some of Lucky Larry's pre-planted explosives.

Ratsky.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So anybody figured out how this thing caused a collapse from the bottom floor yet?

(Not a one-liner.
)

[edit on 15-5-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
I wasnt trying to "PROVE" anything, nor did I say it caused anything.

I didn't mean to imply that you were.

What it does prove however is that the firefighters that were quoted as saying there was a gash "About 20 stories" were actually right on.

I agree and have never argued that they were wrong. What I have argued is that the quotes from firemen about the gash have never defined what type. Structural or cosmetic. Whether the firemen knew the difference or not. That's my point. That photo shows that there are no columns missing and that's why the damage looks so "perfect".

I'm sure you have missed me Griff !

Actually, I have. Nice to see you back.

EDIT TO ADD: I would say a gash 20 stories long would be defined as "massive". No ?

What I mean is relative to what. When they build buildings, they erect the columns and floors first, then put up the facade and walls. When the building is facadeless, does it look like the building is going to collapse? No. The damage shown was only facade damage and not structural column damage.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Videos of WTC 7 collapse. It didn't partially crumple down onto a broken corner, it collapsed symetrically and directly into its own footprint - just like buildings do when they are deliberately and scientifically demolished, ONLY like buildings do when they are deliberately and scientifically demolished, only when someone has said PULL IT!

wtc7.net...

R.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Griff - you have obviously never been to New York or Downtown for that matter to make such a stupid statement. My building was a little over 3 blocks away not 9. Most of the buildings downtown are low buildings, The building I was in was 24 stories, there was not much to block the shockwave from the inital explosion, and if you actually recall numerous windows were blown out at buildings closer to the towers. Oh but that's right I was fooled and didn't watch the second plane hit the towers nor when I was a block away at the corner of Liberty and Trinity the 4th generation nuke failed to vaporize me.

Get a life.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thank you so much for taking the images I took many many many hours to find (going through over 100 pages of google image search results), and making a brand new thread which says pretty much nothing - especially compared to the analysis going on in the thread that I posted the images in..

Stuff like this is what's wrong with the flag v wats system.. it gives people a reason to post brand new threads because they want the credit for them, while they actually put no effort into creating them.

It's not the first time you noticed those pictures, it's the first time ANYBODY around here has seen them because they are not posted on any sites other than the Italian one on which I found them.

I *was* planning to put up a new thread with the entire library of WTC7 pictures and data I have found, but this just irritates me, since it's now redundant..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join