It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeline Mc Cann conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Does any one else believe that there is something funny about this whole event. For starters they left the child on her own whilst being away (even the parents did look over to see if shes ok its still neglect).

Secondly anyone who wathced the interview session with the parents will notice that the mother didnt have a distraught look or a sad way of talking.

Does anyone else out there believe there is something amiss about the whole thing. If so then please post it here.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I do think something is going on that we don't know about but to suggest a mother did something bad to her daughter is hard to believe.

Wheather the parents knew who took her or where she is another thing that needs serious thought..

A sad situation that could have been avoided but i have a feeling sometime over the next few years she will be seen on beaches,in shops and all over the place..hopefully gets returned

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i think the case of mcann maybe is one more of the kidnappings,,,,that happen every year but, why so much press during years all arround the world?
i think is because they used this sad thing to make the second step after wtc was destroyed, reduce liberties make fear and implant the famous RFID to the population, if they create fear to the parents, they will put a chip to their kids, so they feel their childs are safe, so, in 20 years everyone will have the #ing rfid, and nobody will remember why ,,,,madeleine case was the starter
9/11 was to chip the people (as anybody that have listen aaron russo statement from the nicholas rockefeller words), you can find this "confession" of what he knew before he died in youtube, in zeitgeist documentary,,,etc
just google "aaron russo rockefeller"

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

(benjamin franklin)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There is a lot peculiar going on in that case.

Let me say at the outset that I don't think the parents were anything more than knuckleheads the night Madeleine disappeared. They were stupid and negligent, but not guilty of any other crime in my opinion.

There is an excellent resume of the case put together by the American television program 48 Hours, that can be viewed on the internet on YouTube.

One of the most interesting things they did was to hire a Portugese/American private detective to go undercover in Prahia da Luz and ingratiate himself with the staff of the Tapas bar to ask them questions about what happened that evening. He doesn't think the McCanns had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance, other than being negligent.

Here is an embed of Part 1 of 5 of the show. It is well worth watching.

But there are odd things about the case. For one, I think there is no doubt that if the McCanns were an ordinary couple and not the professional, politically well connected couple that they are, they would have lost custody of their other children and would have faced charges of child neglect.

I think there is no doubt that the police are witholding information from the public about the state of the rental apartment where the kidnapping took place. What exactly happened in the apartment would be very telling to any investigator.

For example, the missing blue kit bag. As far as I know, we have never been told if the contents of the bag were taken with it or were left behind. Significantly, Jane Tanner did not report seeing the bag in the possession of the person she saw carrying a small child that night.

There is also the matter of the surveillance cameras at the resort. They probably would be able to tell exactly who, of the Tapas 9, went where when. I have never heard mention of them and what they recorded that night.

More than 30,000 files have been released by the Portugese police, but these have not been published on the web to my knowledge.

It's a very strange case. Personally, I believe Madeleine died within a few days of being taken. I hope I am wrong about that.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

join