It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York as a Target? "Countdown"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Click

These ragheads just won't stop with thier propaganda do they?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've seen this "poster" on several sites. Here, www.homelandsecurityus.com...
and others.

But...I do have to wonder what Call19 in the lower right corner is.

The author of the pics? A code? Or just more "visual" tactics?

Have you read this one?

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

This is so descriptive, and detailed that it makes me wonder who the "author" really is. It is a very interesting break down of the whole al Qaeda group.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
all i have to say is bring it on ahab!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok, now that I have read further down the article, there is a part that reminds of a movie called Three Days of The Condor. Robert Redford, played a CIA analyst that read books, magazines etc, looking for messages, groups etc. I am going to copy and paste a small section of the webpage so you see what I mean by weird.

"4.The execution of the plans by identifying the names of the magazines only (the rule magazine) and kept out of other media, including television to protect the secrecy of the existing al Qaeda movements and execution of plans.

5.This magazine will contain and distribute a secret by a coded word or phrase and will be distributed in certain quantities only at certain shops, and with certain vendors at named locations at times that shall remain in confidence, except to those who are apart of the plans"

If this is true, then do you honestly think that ANY agency could keep up?
Think of the thousands of magazines out there.
If there was an informant of course it would help, or like most terrorist acts, this is simply to make people become more afraid and worried, since it would give them a feeling of not being in control, and not knowing what is going to happen.

Sorry..rambling here.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by NetStorm]

new topics

top topics

join