It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Udo Wartena's encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Here's an interesting read about a gentleman that encountered a space craft and some aliens many many years ago.

It seems as though he met them on a regular basis and was able to give some nice detail of the encounter. There is a book written about the encounter but the name of it isn't in the article. It may be an interesting read.

Link to story

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That's a really cool story, seems like there were a fair amount of sightings in that region.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Very good read for sure. This is what makes these stories so compelling, normal people like you and I who live their lives and encounter something most of us would only dream of. The unfortunate part is it becomes more believable after the person who told the original story is dead and the fact they had no real reason to make something like this up.

Chas

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chas007
Very good read for sure. This is what makes these stories so compelling, normal people like you and I who live their lives and encounter something most of us would only dream of. The unfortunate part is it becomes more believable after the person who told the original story is dead and the fact they had no real reason to make something like this up.

Chas

I agree, these kind of stories are more interesting to me. It always interesting to hear something like this even so long after the incident. It adds a bit more crediility to the story in my opinion.

I've been lazy and haven't looked up the book yet. If it's slow today at work maybe I'll do a search for it and post a link to it here.

top topics

join