It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parental responsibility

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

hmm well, SoT... my best foe. Condone means to approve or even encourage. Please...don't twist my contribution here!.

I came into this thread with compassion

First of all, you like to attribute things to me that I haven't even said. In one thread you accused me of accusing you of being into New Age "mumbo jumbo." Firstly, since I AM a New Ager I would never refer to the beliefs of a fellow New Ager as "mumbo jumbo."

Now, you are acting as if I were talking directly t you when I made my condoning statement. It seems to me that you just want to attack me where ever I post. Please stop before I get in touch with someone who will make you stop. Thank you. You have a good day now. Ya hear?

[edit on 16-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow,

Leaving your kids while your at dinner ALONE...Thats stupid! Just stupid...It's so stupid I can't even go to the next comment on this. I hope the child is found safe and un harmed. And I hope the people/persons who took her have a sudden coughing attack and cough up a lung and a crow flys by and picks it up and drops it on a power line, and it frys it ,while they lay on the ground watching their lungs cook on a power line.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Tsloan,

Wow, thanks for my laugh. What a good one. Someone here don’t like the parents. I too don’t think they did right here. You just don’t leave a baby alone EVER!!! These parents were selfish and rude. Thinking of themselves.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Islamorada
As a former resident of Hillsborough County Florida, I know the Lunsford family very well. Jessica Lunsford was a pretty little girl with a shining spirit. Her mama is trash and her daddy isnt much better (as far as excessive drug use goes) but he at least kept Jessica and they lived with his parents out in the country.

Pay attention!

Im not going to contribute to this rubbage any longer because Im afraid someone will look in at all of the arguing idiots and not be able to tell us apart.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join