It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ouija Boards a Gateway of Evil?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Somewhere on teh internet I read a story where scientist at a university did a study on these. They had a team that could make a table float off the ground and make the lights go on and off. They said the board made other parts of the brain work that they think controls things like teleconisis. So they were thinking that the human brain was causing the starange things to happen not spirits.

Ive never used one and never will.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I used to do a lot of ouija boards for a laugh over 20 years ago. I did the first when I was about 13. Only once did something happen that made me think 'Mmm. Might be something in this' but at the time we thought everything was funny and paid little attention.

A few years ago I did some research and it spooked me a little to realise just how successful (and stupid) we were. Imagine knowing absolutely nothing about ouija boards (no internet back then) and then years later reading about other peoples experiences all of which mirrored your own.

I am convinced:
1.They are addictive
2.They are not the subconscious mind
3.They can work and they can open a link to something somewhere
4.Whoever they are they lie and cheat. Constantly.

The strange thing is: I sometimes think about doing another ouija board even though I would advise anyone against it.

ER

<< 3  4  5   >>

join