It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's invite Bob Lazar to ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Lear, I was just wondering if we could invite your friend Bob Lazar to ATS. Seeing as how he's the most controversial person in UFO lore, I was thinking that we could invite him here and let him have a chance to explain himself and engage in some interesting conversations. I realize he doesnt have to explain himself to anybody, but I figured that it would be a really cool thing if he came on ATS to talk about his experiences. I mean if ATS can be graced by a living legend such as yourself than it could be possible to have anybody come talk here. I apologize if you've been asked this many times before, but it was a thought that skimmed across my mind one day and I decided to finally ask it.

I also posted because I wanted to say that as an aspiring aviator, you're a hero of mine.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I will give a big Amen and Hallelujia to that! Tell it brother, tell it!!! I can certainly understand if Bob Lazar would not want to come here though with the rabid nature of some of the skeptics. Maybe Bob Lazar and John Lear can "tag team" the skeptics and get them to submit?

I would also like to hear from David Adair.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks for your vote of confidence. Although I talk to Bob once in a while on the phone and occasionally exchange emails I wouldn't endure the wrath that would surely rain down on me were I to invite him to ATS.

I value Bob's friendship and one thing that keeps that friendship intact is if I don't bring up the subject of UFO's or anything even remotely connected to UFO's.

I stayed with him a few years ago at Sandia Park, NM where he lives. We were out in the garage and I picked up the 1/2 scale anti-matter reactor that Joe Vaninniti built. Bob said, "Do you want it?" I said of course. That is the last we ever discussed anything even remotely connected with UFO's.

In December of 2005 he emailed me and asked what I wanted for Christmas. I asked him to answer 3 questions:

(1) the definition of an SMU (singular mass unit)
(2) the definition of a chargon
(3) what is the maximum number of chargons that can bind to an smu?

He never answered the questions.

So as far as getting Bob to post anything anywhere there are 2 chances:

(1) no chance
(2) no friggin' chance at all

But please help yourself. He reads all the email that comes in tounitednuclear.com and answers almost none of it.

All I ask is please, please, please, DON'T MENTION I SUGGESTED YOU EMAIL HIM. Thanks.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by johnlear]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
John why dont you think bob likes discussing UFO's? do you think he knows a little to much, if thats possible, and it scares him?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by biotic

John why dont you think bob likes discussing UFO's? do you think he knows a little to much, if thats possible, and it scares him?

No, it doesn't scare him. I think he's tired of telling the same story 20 billion times. And he will not speculate. In other words any question you pose that starts with, "What do you think..." He will answer "I don't know". And thats because if he hasn't seen it and touched it he's not going to speculate.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Even if he did somehow agree to come here, it's highly unlikely that you'll get info you've not already heard in the countless interviews he's done. If there's something that he would not speak of in an interview on television, he most likely won't tell it here, either.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Impreza]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by biotic

I would suggest the complete opposite

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The reason Bob will NEVER come here is simple, all his stories are made up for any fool who wishes to listen.

Just take one story and prove it false and all the others are false by association.

Like his attendance at MIT? he was never there in fact he was in the bottom third in his class at chemistry! would that get you into MIT? I don’t think so.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
We speculate all the time, at least some of us do.

Are we held to some sort of untrustworthy status for opinions.

I recall his element 115 speculation or hearsay or was it someone else
which is perhaps why he is dealing in isotopes, thats what I heard,
and a sort of natural thing for an atomic scientist to do.

For him to go to a non nuclear propulsion would take as much research
as he has done to arrive at his present position.

Taking the Tesla path to UFO propulsion is all hearsay and speculation
and can only be supported by various hints in electrical science.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by smartie

in fact he was in the bottom third in his class at chemistry!

I think your charges are serious enough that you ought to contact someone in the government and tell them about this. If Bob Lazar was only in the bottom third of his class in chemistry and is now running unitednuclear.com and selling chemicals and chemistry equipment world wide I think this deserves to be investigated by ATF or the Nuclear Regulatory Agency or somebody like that.

And if he knows nothing about chemistry I think you ought to personally contact CBS News and tell them that when they used Bob Lazar on CBS Reports talking about the properties of Polonium 210 and that he was selling it through his company unitednuclear.com that THEY WERE TALKING TO A FRAUD!

Please let me know what you intend to do about this outrage smartie

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

I recall his element 115 speculation or hearsay or was it someone else which is perhaps why he is dealing in isotopes,

Could you please clarify this statement. I am not following you. Thanks.

For him to go to a non nuclear propulsion would take as much research as he has done to arrive at his present position.

Would you mind clarifying this statement? What does "go to a non-nuclear propulsion" mean?

Taking the Tesla path to UFO propulsion is all hearsay and speculation and can only be supported by various hints in electrical science.

What would the 'various hints in electrical science' be? I'm not sure what you are getting at here.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
johnlear

Can't help you the if you never heard of the element 115 propulsion
theory, I did say he might have talked about it.

www.google.com...

His forte is chemistry or nuclear physics.
That might be clarification for:
quote: I recall his element 115 speculation or hearsay or was it someone
else which is perhaps why he is dealing in isotopes,

That might do for the second as well.

Not much beyond William Lyne's research into Tesla's works is perhaps
known or speculated. But planes don't spark away in the heavens but UFOs do.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
OK John here it is:

He was publicly asked when he got his MS from MIT. He said "Let me see now, I think it was probably 1982." Nobody getting an MS from MIT would not know the year immediately. He was asked to name some of his profs, He said: "Let's see now, Bill Duxler will remember me from Caltech." I located Duxler. He's a Pierce physics prof, and never taught at Caltech. Lazar was registered in one of his courses at the same time Lazar was supposedly at MIT! Nobody who can go to MIT goes to Pierce JC, not to mention the rather long commute between LA and Cambridge, Mass.

I checked his High School. He graduated in August, not with his class. The only science course he took was chemistry. He ranked 261 out of 369, which is in the bottom third. There is no way he would have been admitted by MIT or Caltech. An MS in Physics from MIT requires a thesis. No such thesis exists at MIT, and he is not on a commencement list.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Prove me wrong!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... read this and view the video's. Like this one: area51.eyewitnessnews8.com...

Why does anybody want proof of him being to MIT, why not try to disproof the element 115 story? Because thats the most important part, and yet nobody seems to care about that. Lazars story about element 115 is still valid and never disproved.

"recently scientists were able to reproduce an isotope of 115 in a laboratory, and said that a stable isotope is possible. Dr Joshua Patin, one of the creators of the 115 isotope, confirmed in an interview with Linda Moulton Howe that with sufficient technological advances, the creation of a stable form of 115 is possible"

Source: www.intalek.com...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
cygnific, Although element 115 has been produced, albeit for a few milliseconds before decaying down, it has never been reproduced in a stable form, let alone the quantities that Lazar is talking about. That is the issue everyone is concerned with.

physicsweb.org...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by smartie
cygnific, Although element 115 has been produced, albeit for a few milliseconds before decaying down, it has never been reproduced in a stable form, let alone the quantities that Lazar is talking about. That is the issue everyone is concerned with.

physicsweb.org...

The quantities they 'supposed' to have had where not from Earth. The whole Lazar story hangs on this string called ellement 115, sofar tests have proved that it can be reproduced. This will not proof or disprove Lazar, but his case still has value.

Edit: How do you explain the Los Alamos National Laboratory story? The phonebook mentions his name and also a newspaper had a story on him.

[edit on 18/5/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Did anyone see some of the recent History Channel UFO episodes where Lazar, looking quite on in years talking about the model he says he saw? He even has some wrinkles and some gray hair. It must have been done after 1995. If so, he's still willing to talk about it to some people.
I think John is being very truthful about his take and his experience - so don't go bugging Lazar to come here...

Anyway, this vid is the one where he says that all the energy systems use up the other energy surplus from other systems or something to that effect.

This is the one change in his story. I've watched nearly all his interviews and DVD and he never says this about the ship being efficient like this. The remarkable thing about his stories prior to this is that they were all pretty consistent.

Second, given the brief time that he was there there is no way he could have determined this 'efficiency'.

In fact looking at his website saved, it's amazing he got as much as he did out of the brief stay.

My main theory is that he was fed disinformation by some kind of hypnosis method. This explains why he knows so much, and why he does not give off many of the normal 'tells' of a person lying.

It could also explain why he doesn't want to talk about it.

If you recall, John said that like many UFO lecturers or story tellers, Lazar had a way of making up 15% of what he saw each time he tells the story. That may be, but Lazar seems pretty consistent within the story.

I do think that John's description of 'UFO disease' is very important in explaining the stories. You get one factoid and then it gets attention. To keep his attention you have to keep expanding. People want new information. You go to these conferences and you hear stuff others say and it gets added to your story, then it gets remembered by you as your story.

So it's part human nature - the nature of memory - and it's part the need for attention.

I think that -every- UFO researcher or lecturer has it. Corso may have it the worst.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Badge01]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
cynific,

Lazar worked for Kirk Meyer as a photo processor. Kirk Meyer was contracted to work for LANL that is the ONLY connection he has with any of this. He was never employed directly by LANL, let alone a physicist! he used the connection to enhance his stories.

It is also worth remembering Lazar had a one-hour photo processing shop in Los Alamos,
what sort of top clearance would a government physicist need for that job then?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by Badge01

If you recall, John said that like many UFO lecturers or story tellers, Lazar had a way of making up 15% of what he saw each time he tells the story. That may be, but Lazar seems pretty consistent within the story.

I am afraid you have that mixed up Badge01. I didn't say that about Bob, Bob said that about me. Bob's exact quote (from Transcript for Bob Lazar at "The Ultimate UFO Seminar" Conference held at Little A-Le-Inn, Rachel, Nevada May 1, 1993):

"Well, John's a nice guy. I like him, but he does have a tendency to add about 15% color to his stories, and if a story goes through him twice, it's thirty percent, and it doesn't stop."

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The statement 'In it for the money' seems to apply to Mr Lazar ?

Maybe someone should dump him on the moon without an air supply to check about its alleged 'atmosphere'.
Ooops sorry no one ever went to the moon did they according to some people

<<   2 >>

join