It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Conspiracy Cult A Government Disinfo Campaign?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A question. Do you think that the 911 Conspiracy Cult is just a Government Dis-info Campaign?

I mean the authorities got caught with their trousers down and no real blame monkeys without taking out the Premier Legume. So lets invent a Conspiracy Cult to take the heat off and divert attention from all that's gonna be coming up.

I think I already know the answer and am expecting a fair hearing...not!!!

I propose the hypothesis, that institutions capable of allegedly pulling off what the Cult says it could pull off, would have no problem inventing a Cult to take the heat off of the state.

Sounds easier than the real thing to me.

Please no more boring graphics, pictures of thermite burning or links to youtube etc.

Oh no if I have discovered the real conspiracy they will be after me next........aaarrgghhh!!!!!!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bash the bishop

I propose the hypothesis, that institutions capable of allegedly pulling off what the Cult says it could pull off, would have no problem inventing a Cult to take the heat off of the state.

Ya, I think that much of what we see in the conspiracy subculture is disinformation designed to make multiple schools of disagreeing thought.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bash the bishop
A question. Do you think that the 911 Conspiracy Cult is just a Government Dis-info Campaign?

Interesting theory, Could be ... Divide and Conquer come to mind (?)

The level that that approach seems to permiate would lend to the possibility for such ... in my opinion.

Who knows?

More like Divide and Stymie, if you ask me ... the actuality of such would seem to have been going on for years. (?)

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yes, if such a thing were happening with 911 then you would wonder where else it is / has happened!!

The whole conspiracy field could be a powerful tool for any wrong doing authority. Knowing that at any one time there are going to be a percentage of people who are anti your position, what beautiful poetry it would be to use them for your own gains
"Oops made a cock up" better start of an outlandish conspiracy hypothesis.

In the UK we don't really need such a set up...we got Prince Phillip. Whenever things go "breast up" we just get him to make a gaff...like insult an entire continent

The thing is the dis-info guys could be posting here saying that I am a dis-info guy

Then I might have to post that the dis-info guys are posting dis-info about me because I am posting dis-info about them...then we get a dis-info escallation

top topics

join