It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yshu Ha-Natzri name of Jesus???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The high priest of Israel now is called Notzari.
Anyhow why don't you read the bible itself ( Leviticus and Deutronomy) it clearly says that ALL LEVITES should not OWN or Inherit any thing, they should live on the religious tax (10% of all tax, thats more than the share of one tribe ) they wete all 12 tribes.
So they were well taken care of, they did not have to worry about food and work.
The Saddusees were the Levites who are the descendents of Aaron, only them can enter the inner sanctum of the holy of holies ( High Priests). However the Notzaris were a sub class of the Sadusses ( they were sacrificed to the tewmple not like being killed but by being forbidden of marriage Like Mary mother of Jesus Christ, and Jesus himself. They Notzarim were the best of the best.
Not any body can become Notzarim. Only people from the desendents of Aaron can sacrifice their children to the temple ( like the Mother of Mary).

In the Dead Sea Scrolls there was a testimonia ( one page listing three paragraphs from the bible) the first paragraph was the Star from Levi (obviouslywqs supposed to be in Genesis or Joshua but in our current bible it is found in ecclestasias ), the second paragraph about secepter ( ie David and his lineage) the third paragraph was the (Prophet Like Moses Deutronomy 18: 18) the last paragraph from Joshua about a prophecy about two evil brothers who will rebuild Jerico). Of course this testimonia is refering to Jesus ( the Levite) or The Teachere of Righoussness) of the Essenes ( if you did not wish to believe that this man of the essenes was Jesus himself).
The last paragraph is warning the jews that Herod the great and his brothers rebuilt Jerico ( so they are evil) and a man from his lineage can not be the (prophet like Moses) because Jews thought at the Time that that Prophet will be descendent from their Brethren ( Herod was Arab and Edomite).

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnanmuf
The high priest of Israel now is called Notzari.
Anyhow why don't you read the bible itself ( Leviticus and Deutronomy) it clearly says that ALL LEVITES should not OWN or Inherit any thing, they should live on the religious tax (10% of all tax, thats more than the share of one tribe ) they wete all 12 tribes.
So they were well taken care of, they did not have to worry about food and work.
The Saddusees were the Levites who are the descendents of Aaron, only them can enter the inner sanctum of the holy of holies ( High Priests). However the Notzaris were a sub class of the Sadusses ( they were sacrificed to the tewmple not like being killed but by being forbidden of marriage Like Mary mother of Jesus Christ, and Jesus himself. They Notzarim were the best of the best.
Not any body can become Notzarim. Only people from the desendents of Aaron can sacrifice their children to the temple ( like the Mother of Mary).

In the Dead Sea Scrolls there was a testimonia ( one page listing three paragraphs from the bible) the first paragraph was the Star from Levi (obviouslywqs supposed to be in Genesis or Joshua but in our current bible it is found in ecclestasias ), the second paragraph about secepter ( ie David and his lineage) the third paragraph was the (Prophet Like Moses Deutronomy 18: 18) the last paragraph from Joshua about a prophecy about two evil brothers who will rebuild Jerico). Of course this testimonia is refering to Jesus ( the Levite) or The Teachere of Righoussness) of the Essenes ( if you did not wish to believe that this man of the essenes was Jesus himself).
The last paragraph is warning the jews that Herod the great and his brothers rebuilt Jerico ( so they are evil) and a man from his lineage can not be the (prophet like Moses) because Jews thought at the Time that that Prophet will be descendent from their Brethren ( Herod was Arab and Edomite).

Someone needs to learn Hebrew and study Judaism before making bizarre claims.

Kohen Gadol or Kohen ha-Gadol is Hebrew for the High Priest.

What do the Levites have to do with this? Kohens are descendants of Aaron and I can guarantee you not all Saducees were Kohenim. The Sadducees are the source of modern Rabbis and Judaism.

Herod was not an Arab. He was Idumean/Edomite a descendant of Esau not Ishamel. You need to go back and research your theory before presenting it.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Aaron is son of Levi!!! Any Saduccee is automatically a levite.

Current Cohins are imposters. The remaining jews survivng the massacre of romans made themselves all Aaronites and all other jews ( converts through the ages) became other tribes. Cohenites of our times are impostering the lineage of Aaron. They are actually the real descendents of the ancient Israelites while other jews are either Khazar, Hindu, Berber or about any race in the world.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Aaron is son of Levi!!! Any Saduccee is automatically a levite.

Current Cohins are imposters. The remaining jews survivng the massacre of romans made themselves all Aaronites and all other jews ( converts through the ages) became other tribes. Cohenites of our times are impostering the lineage of Aaron. They are actually the real descendents of the ancient Israelites while other jews are either Khazar, Hindu, Berber or about any race in the world.

Aaron is the son of Levi. No one is arguing over that.

Ten of the tribes were lost when the Babylonians and Assyrians conquered the Kingdom of Israel that was long before the Romans. The two left were Levi and Judah which were enslaved by the Babylonians when the Kingdom of Judah was conquered. The Persians let them return and rebuild after the Persians conquered the Babylonians.

I assume you mean the Jewish Wars by Roman massacre. The Jews did not all make themselves into Levites or Kohenim. Where did you get that idea?

What your saying sounds like Neo Nazi crap especially with the allusions to the Khazars. The Khazar kingdom coverted at one point to Judaism before being overrun by Russians. There were plenty of other Jews living in the Mediterranean, Gaul, Britain, Ethiopia, and other places. Not all Jews in the 9th century lived in the Ukraine.

As for the race crap and thats what it is crap. During the Exodus thousands of Egyptians left with the Israelites and converted. When you partake of the passover feast and follow the mitzvah in the Torah and accept Hashem as the One Lord Of Israel you become Israelite. You become part of the Covenant. It doesnt matter if they are Indian, Berber, or Khazar.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I see no proof that Yeshua had to be committed to a specific denomination of his age, any more then I have to be now.
I doubt any denomination has the entire truth.
John came out of the Essecene community...so his practices were influnced by them as was Yeshua and the first church praciticed many of its customs like selling everything and sharing everything.

Yeshua was not anti Pharisee theology as a whole but he did correct the places of corruption and man made burdens and false religious rightousness. Sadducees had less going for their spiritual theology then the Pharisees but he did not dispute their role in the temple.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
My edit button seems to be missing but I have to retract the bit about Aaron being Levi's son I meant his descendant. Moses and Aaron are Levites.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Not all Saduccees were Levites.
Yes what you said is true but who saducees?
there are the original Saducees ( only children of Aaron) and there are the Maccabees who made themselves Saducees ILLEAGALLY. They were not descendent of Aaron Not even Levites but they took the office of High Priest and the Saducees. So what that makes them?
Imposters right? and this is what I am saying.
Later other people who were also not descendent of Levi yet they made themselves Pharaisees (teachers of the Law) they were also IMPOSTERS right?
Can you become a teacher of the Law if you are not a Levite?
tell me please. Is nt it in the Law of Moses that only levites should teach the Law. Pharaisees were descendents of Juda Ephraim (of Joseph) and some Levites.
Jesus was a REAL LEVITE by birth right. just like Zackarie and John the Babtist. Those people were the Essenes ( Levites who were in opposition to the government taken over by Sadusees and Pharaisees. Di you got that in your system?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
And were Mitzva come from the Hebrew language? rather it is from Yiddish the language of Khazar.
Stop stupidizing people.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

During the Exodus thousands of Egyptians left with the Israelites and converted.

Please show me prove of this
apart from the bible.

Then name me the Pharaoh to which this happened and show me where the Egyptians recorded this event. Also the first born son was killed by God, this surely would have been recorded by the egyptian scribes as well, also the 10 plagues would have been written down

I mean there must be some records of the exodus in Egyptian history when up to 4 million people flee Egypt and the pharaoh and his men get killed by the red sea.

Eagerly awaiting your reply

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Not all Saduccees were Levites.
Yes what you said is true but who saducees?
there are the original Saducees ( only children of Aaron) and there are the Maccabees who made themselves Saducees ILLEAGALLY. They were not descendent of Aaron Not even Levites but they took the office of High Priest and the Saducees. So what that makes them?
Imposters right? and this is what I am saying.
Later other people who were also not descendent of Levi yet they made themselves Pharaisees (teachers of the Law) they were also IMPOSTERS right?
Can you become a teacher of the Law if you are not a Levite?
tell me please. Is nt it in the Law of Moses that only levites should teach the Law. Pharaisees were descendents of Juda Ephraim (of Joseph) and some Levites.
Jesus was a REAL LEVITE by birth right. just like Zackarie and John the Babtist. Those people were the Essenes ( Levites who were in opposition to the government taken over by Sadusees and Pharaisees. Di you got that in your system?

Here's some info about the Sadducees:

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

And info about the Pharisees:

jewishencyclopedia.com...

The pharisees were very strict on members having Levitical purity.

And the Essenes:

John the Baptist was born into a Levite family from what Ive read so far. So Im not disputing that.

Mary may of been a Levite, but if she is that means Jesus fails to fulfill a critical prophecy concerning the Messiah. The Messiah is from the Tribe of Judah and the Line of David. Im not advancing the idea of Jesus being the messiah so Ill let you decide for yourself which tribe he came from.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

And were Mitzva come from the Hebrew language? rather it is from Yiddish the language of Khazar.
Stop stupidizing people.

Its Hebrew.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's an article on Yiddish as you can see its a mix of Middle High German and Hebrew, not the Turkic Khazar language.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Give you an idea who they were. They didnt all practice Judaism.

[edit on 21/5/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

During the Exodus thousands of Egyptians left with the Israelites and converted.

Please show me prove of this
apart from the bible.

Then name me the Pharaoh to which this happened and show me where the Egyptians recorded this event. Also the first born son was killed by God, this surely would have been recorded by the egyptian scribes as well, also the 10 plagues would have been written down

I mean there must be some records of the exodus in Egyptian history when up to 4 million people flee Egypt and the pharaoh and his men get killed by the red sea.

Eagerly awaiting your reply

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Fett Pinkus]

There are some non Biblical sources of a Semetic rebellion in Egypt where the Semites were driven into Arabia.

Ancient Non-Jewish Statements Concerning the Exodus:

"Manetho (Josephus, "Contra Ap." i. 26-29) relates that a certain King Amenophis had banished a leprous and impure people to do hard labor in the quarries in eastern Egypt. Later, settled in the city of Avaris, they chose for their chief a Heliopolitan priest by the name of "Osarsiph," subsequently called "Moses." Rising in rebellion against Egypt, they were defeated by an Egyptian-Ethiopic army, the fugitives finding safety in the Arabian desert. Charemon (cited ibid. i. 32), with some variations, reiterates the foregoing account. According to Lysimachus (cited ibid. i. 34), King Bocchoris drowned those of the Jews that were afflicted with leprosy and scabies, and drove the rest into the desert. These non-Jewish accounts are plainly inspired by hatred of the Jews, and display a strange mixture of blurred Biblical facts and free fiction. They are without value for fixing the date of the Exodus"

"Up to within a very recent period the view which identified the Hebrews with the Hyksos (l.c. i. 14; Eusebius, "Hist. Eccl." i. 226 et seq.), the shepherd kings of Aramean stock who held Egypt in subjection for some time (1800-1600 B.C.), a view which Josephus was the first to urge, had been almost entirely abandoned. Most scholars identify with the Pharaoh of the oppression Rameses II., son of Seti, who ruled over Egypt for sixty-seven years. He is known to have built in Lower Egypt many structures of a character similar to those indicated by Ex. i. 11. One of the two Biblical "store [frontier] cities" (R. V.) recalls his name ("Ra'amses" in Hebr.), and the inference is that it and Pithom, if not founded by him, were enlarged and beautified in his reign, especially if the Hebrew designation "'are miskenot" means "Temple cities" (Brugsch, l.c. p. 549). Merneptaḥ II., his son, would then be the Pharaoh of the Exodus, who, indeed, is reported to have had trouble with the hostile shepherd tribes across the border (the Shasu = Hyksos, the princes of the Shasu), and might thus well have attempted to prevent the contingency feared in Ex. i. 10, that the Israelites would "join also unto our [Egypt's] enemies." Still it has been argued that under the reign of Merneptaḥ II. Egypt was too well organizedfor the rebellion of the Israelites to have been successful. His successor, Seti II, therefore, under whom a general administrative disintegration set in, is suggested as the ruler who was forced to acquiesce in the demands of the Hebrews (so Maspero in Ger. ed. of his history, p. 258, Leipsic, 1877). The dates given in the Bible, though involved in much confusion (see Chronology), lend strong probability to the assumption that the Exodus took place under a king of the nineteenth dynasty (about 1500-1300 B.C.). I Kings vi. 1 fixes the interval between the Exodus and the building of the Temple at over 480 years. Rehoboam—forty-one years after the building of the Temple (I Kings xiv. 25; see Herzog-Hauck, "Real-Encyc." i. 207)—is contemporaneous with Shishak, the first king of the twenty-second dynasty (c. 950 B.C.). This would give about 1470 B.C. for the Exodus (Brugsch, l.c. pp. 768 et seq.).

The finding by Flinders Petrie (1896) of an inscription by Merneptaḥ I., in which for the first time "Isir'l" occurs in an Egyptian text, as well as the contents of the El-Amarna tablets, has corroborated the virtual correctness of the date given above. The Thebes inscription with "Isir'l" proves that under Merneptaḥ I. Israel was settled in Palestine. Israel may have been identical with the Ḥabiri that, according to the El-Amarna tablets, invaded Palestine during the eighteenth dynasty and were restricted in their freedom by Seti I. (nineteenth dynasty). This would likewise suggest, especially if the Ḥabiri are identical with the Shasu (W. M. Müller, "Asien und Europa nach Altägyptischen Denkmälern," p. 131), for the Exodus the decade 1480-1470 B.C. (see Steindorff in Herzog-Hauck, l.c. i. 211; Beer in Guthe, "Kurzes Bibelwörterb." 1903, p. 58)."

"The Merneptah Stele (1208) mentions "Israel" by name as already in Canaan, so it seems unlikely if Ramesses's son Merneptah I or any Pharaoh afterward is the Pharaoh of the Exodus. "

"According to one way to calculate biblical chronology, the biblical Pharaoh would be one of the 18th Dynasty Pharaohs, such as Thutmose III (1490-1438 or 1479-1426), or possibly his son Amenhotep II.
In Against Apion, the 1st-century historian Josephus identified the Exodus with the expulsion of the Hyksos. Thus the Pharaoh of Exodus is one of the Theban Pharaohs of the late-17th or early-18th Dynasties, who fought against the Hyksos, especially Ahmose I (1570–1546 or 1550-1525).
Some suggest the Pharaoh of the Exodus is one of the Hyksos, who conquered Egypt, in which case, Israelites like other Egyptians are among those subdued.
Note, the pharaoh of the Exodus need not necessarily be the same pharaoh as the one for whom they built the Rameses and Pithom of Ex. 1:11, who need not necessarily be the same as the "pharaoh who knew not Joseph". Nor is it necessary that the Pharaoh of the Exodus actually drowned in the Sea of Reeds, even though his charioteers did."

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The Khazar were the largest country in the world and their numbers were huge they had huge armies, so even if 10% converted to Judaism then those are the Ashkenazim jews * 8 millions at present). Notice that the Khazar were known to the Arminian Historians in the 6 century as Khazar and Huns. Now the Huns were the cousins of The Goths according to Jordanes.
The Goths are known to be the Gog and Magog who tried to cross the Caucasian mountains to the south but King darius the Great prevented them by building a dam in Daryal Pass.
The Goths had blue eyes and blond hair , the Khazar had also blue eyes and read hair.
The Khazar word according to Etymologists is the Arabic and Armenian pronuncian of Askuz ( notice askuz to Ashkenazim) Also even the goths considered themselves Askuza ( Ascus is the same as Saka the name of the Goths by The persthian king Darius ( in Behistun Inscriptions) Saka is found in Scandia Scandza Scythia words ( Scandia is Scandivavia where Sweden is ) Scythia is the land of Sak ( the Goths north of the Caucasian mountains.
The Khazars ( huns) kicked the goths their cousins from scythia, the Goths ran into Europe and plundred it. The current Europeans are the Goths ( Caucasian Race word is taken from Caucasian mountains and also fro Gog like Gogasian mountains. The caucasian mountains were named so because the Arabs called it Gog-iHisn ( ie The Fort of Gog) because the Gog (caucasian race were beyond these mountains to the north.

So Ashkenazim jews ( majority of Jews ) in our time are descendent of Gog and Magog (Huns the cousins of Goths who lived north of the caucasian mountains)

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Merneptah mention Israel as resident in Egypt itself. Notice that all nationes mentioned in the stella had no sign of resident because they were living in their own countries, but near the word Israel there was a sign of 3 people standing next to each other. This is to differentiate that Israelite were (resident aliens in Egypt) . the Egyptians would never considered them egyptians because they were slave and because they were known they were immigrent from palestine and so that sign was there.

The year that Merneptah punished Israel ( by leaving them with no seeds ) is the year of the birth of Moses ( ie year 5 of the rule of Merneptah, Merneptah succeeded Ramesses II The Great his death year is very well know and so also is the year of birth of Moses.
Notice that the reaon why the Academian professors lie about the Stella is because it is a taboo for them to get evidence of Moses because they are commies, get it!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The reason why Josephus and all historians and Academics want to lie about the time of Exodus ( and Moses date of Birth ) is because there is a big lie in the Bible.
The book of Judges( and chronicles was messed up by the Rabbies and pharaissees, they added a phrase in it that Judges period lasted 400 years. Now if the lie is exposed then this is evidence that the bible is messed up with ( ie not the original bible) and that will anger the rabbies and will then anger the Jewish banks that follow the rabbies and then Academics won't get money for their colleges and projects.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
There bis no such thing as turkic khazar language the Khazar were not turk ( mongoloid) they were caucasian mainly, there is no known khazar language. The language of the khazar was Yiddish. Yiddish is the most language close to Gothic language now extinct, the second most language that is similar to extinct gothic is English ( current English) the third is German.
East germanic languages include Gothic and Yiddish.
West germanic languages are german English Frensh ( all European languages including Italian and Spanish who had nothing to do with Latin other than the Alphabet.
same thing Yiddish has nothing to do with Hebrew other than the alphabet and some hebrew words.
However the New Hebrew Language is Yiddish using the Hebrew lexicon but Yiddish and German and Serbian grammer.
Let's see:
Yield is a word in English.
Suppose I use this word and add it to Arabic language ( similar to Hebrew), them if I say ( Yield Please ) in Arabic it will be (Yalled) Yeilding is (Tayleed), Yielded is ( yallad) in the new language which is a mixture of English lexicon and Arabic grammer.
Did you understand any of the above words. Neither any arab person does understand them too.

In the same token no Ancient Hebrew will be able to under stand any verse in the New Hebrew language because it is totally foreign to him, especially to add up to the problem the different pronuncian of the Smitic letters in the new Hebrew speakers who are foreign to these letters. For example there is no V in all semitic languages nor can they pronounce it. Mitzva supposed to be pronounced Miswash. ( hard s but definitely not Tz.

So what we have is a Frankeshteinic Lan

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
This is anti-semitic, anti-jewish nonesense.

Though it may be none-sense, I tend not to read past the point of a word that says 'anti-semitic'.

Sounds like someone with a large 'pain-body' (eckhart tolle if you want to understand more) in which likes to identify with being a 'victim.'

Not saying thats you at all..what Im saying is that term is so overused, that I tend to ignore it as I said, it seems more like a child crying out for attention, even if its negative attention.

This goes for any group thing really...all these 'labels' etc.
AS far as I know we are all humans...even if we mixed with aliens
who really cares?
I am this, I am that, 'oh you offended me' etc.

People have thoughts, ideas and opinions...if it doesn't float a boat, its best just to let it pass on from one side to the other, or you create a position that then needs to be defended.

I will say again, this is not directed at the poster I quoted...just venting on tired of hearing terms which tend to cry out, 'poor me'.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 22-5-2007 by dAlen]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Remember also that Moses after he fled the pharaoh died and jews cried to God . So Moses left in a pharaoh time and came in the next pharaoh or another. So it can't be Ramesses II because Ramesses ii lasted 74 years as king, so if Moses left during his father then he has to come back at the end of ramesses II rein ie he should have stayed 75 years and more in addition to his age of 30!

The pharaoh died in the sea as mentioned in the bible ( all army drowned) Mary sister of of Moses sings that too.

If Pharaoh did not die then why did he stop pursueing them!. At the disposal of a king all kind of stuff intellegence massenger birds with lettrs , contacts with vassal countries, ships etc. Why would he accept defeat, why wouldn't he send another army under one of his generals ?

The only candidate is Ramessis III . His mummy was full of salt and his face was covered in mud when the mummy opened by the King of Egypt in 1888, also he was the first mummy that his hands are flat not holding the Scepter, because in two weeks travel back to Egypt to get embalmed the hands will get rigid and the embalmers will have impossibility molding the fingers on the secpters!

Also in the chronicles of ramesses IV is staeted the (Falcon have lawn) ( ie ramesses iii died) two weeks before the actuall reception of the mummy!
The physician who examined all mummies mentioned that that mummy was full of sea salt and bacteria found only in the Sea ( how many pharaoh died in the sea you think?).
Like I said before No body can dare contradict the old testement that Judges lasted 400 years ( the idiot rabbies calculated 40 years for every judge not remembering that you can only be a Judge in the last years of your life) ( the supreme judge had to be the elder judge) and also two or more judges were at the same time.
But Rabbies interested in emphacyzing that jews lived better and very long timeunder ruleship of ( no King and no prophet) 400 years is pretty hefty time. They were trying to convince the jews to obey them in the second temple era to obey them.

Those rabbies were idiots and their edicts and explanations are more stupid than them but the listners liked what they heard so they allowed the rabbies to lie even all ( including rabbies) knew the were lying and every body was happy ever after in # till our times.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that Solomon time is fixed around 1000 bc due to the discovery of ammonite stella and inscription mentioning the word Beith David ( dated to around 1000 BC) and because Solomon married the daughter of Egypt King ( fixed time ) so you have to go back 400 years ( Judges period) ( to satisfy the forfeited current bible) and arrive at a date no later than 1500 BC as date of Exodus.
But if Judges really lasted 80 yeas then my calculations are right. 1150 BC date of Exodus.

Moses Born 1218 BC ( or 1222 BC) left egypt in the first year of SethNakht ( father of ramesses III) ( remember that before his running away Moses was destined or a highly candidate to become the Pharaoh instead of SethNakt ( SethNakht made a cope d etat against the 19th dynasty( of Moses Egyptioan mother daughter of Ramesses the great). Moses delayed his taking rulership because he did not want to become a tyrant after he met his original family ( Aaron and Mariam) , and because he did not want to implicate his people ( israelites ) in his pursuit of power and tyranny, because he could become Pharaoh only with the help of Israelites, many were eager for him to do so ( his story of how he killed the egyptian, and how he returned the second day indicating he was not afraid at all of what he did the first day, because he was very powerfulbut he reached a crossing road where he had to choose between becoming more evil ( kill more egyptians and become a tyrant ) or do something else.
He chose something else.
In Islamic traditions he left egypt and spent tens of years traveling the world and he even went to the bab Al-Mandib starits and saw the two seas meet ( a venture never made by egyptian before him). He was a scientist and a philosopher. However his meeting with a pious man convinced him that logic is null, o he went back and married the daughter of the Arabic Prophet Jethro who had already witnessed the destruction of his own people ( Thamud civilization) because they refused him. Moses was content of living a s a shepard untill his sudden and unexpected appointment with God in the holy valley Twa ( where the burning tree was not consumed ). he was 70 years old. when he came back to egypt the egyptians got scared of saying a man of eloquence from their past, even their dialect have changed but yet they have a man from their glorious past named (Moses as his birth name the same name of Ramesses the great. that is why the new pharaoh respected and feared him because the new pharaoh remembered that when he was young he used to see this Moses in the royal procession with the royal family.

Haman the High Priest of the temple of Amon convinced Pharaoh not to heed to Moses ( remember that Moses Egyptian mother was the high priestess of Amon 50 years earlier ( the daughter of ramesses II).
Haman filled Pharaoh head with lies untill Pharaoh declared himself a God for the first time in history of Egypt ( evidence of a temple built for Ramesses III built in his own life in several places in Egypt for people to worship him)
Now his mummy is on public Display in the National Museum of Cairo, before that he was on Public display for several decad in Italy Torino. His mummy was even used in on e of the movies ( comic movie) in 1936 when the mummy manican was broken and the director managed to borrow the actual mummy for his movie. Millions around the world laughed in the movie halls on this actual mummy not knowing that it was the Pharaoh of Moses himself, acheiving the Quranic Verse " We drawned him and saved his body, to make example of him in the latter years"!!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
And where this Messiah has to come from david come from???
Can you refer me in the bible where that is??
The Messiah could not be a descendent of david!!!
When Jesus asked the Pharaisees who's on is the messiah. they all said David.
Then Jesus refered to Psalm where David says that he saw ( the Messiah) his master sitting next to God, Jesus continued how can David call his son His Master?
Obviously the Answer is clear. The Messiah is not from david!!!
After the loss of the Northen kingdom the tribe of Juda became dominant and they wanted to take the title of Messiah to themselves like they had David ( the Scepter) in them as prophesized and achieved in Jacob prophecy.
They made themselves pharaissees ( interpreters of the Law ) even though they wer NOT Levites.
Do you understand this?
so what do you mean pharaisees had leviticus piousity or what ever, Where they Levites or were they Not Levites.
If you answered they were not from Levi then they have no authority to teach and interpret the bible to the people (According to Law itself/: the Law itself forbade non Levites to become teacher of Law) so if they become teachers of the Law then they broke the Law!! do you get it?

And stop bringing me ref from Wikipedia ( remember we are in Above top secret, and Wikipedia is a not a top secret ref it is actually politically correct full of lies) use your mind please, or disregard your mind and believe the pharaisees.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join