It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I like it how it is at the moment but one thing, and this is sport news. Why does a conspiracy board need this?

The new ATS layout gives plenty of room to ATSNN messages, no problem but if 7 of 10 are from US sports it is pretty much a useless thing for all non US people and I doubt that all US people are interested in the sport news.

We are here to discuss conspiracies, theories and most of all political issues beside some others. So why sports? Plenty of pages with better resources than here, just takes parts of the site where more interesting news could have been.

Edit: not complaining about www.atsnn.com...
but the how this is integrated into ATS.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by shoo]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We've had the news feature working for only 3 days. There are and will be some bugs/issues/tweaks to work on before all is well integrated with the community. For now, all news has been removed from the "today" page until a better integration is arranged.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Some changes have been made. At this point only these news topics will appear in the ATS "Today's Posts" page: Terrorism news Political news News alerts For all the other news headlines visit: www.atsnn.com... Also, the color of the news posts have been turned down from white to gray... and a more clear link to www.atsnn.com... now appears on the board home page.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I tried to debate about this yesterday but the topic is now locked

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Kalki

Yes there is a sports section on ATSNN,no the articles/ topics don't appear on ats..

Read what people write. These news articles will appear on ATS - Terrorism news Political news News alerts but not the rest..If you don't want to read about sport/entertainment don't click on the subheadings on ATSNN and read them,no one is forcing you to..

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
Kalki

Yes there is a sports section on ATSNN,no the articles/ topics don't appear on ats..

Read what people write. These news articles will appear on ATS - Terrorism news Political news News alerts but not the rest..If you don't want to read about sport/entertainment don't click on the subheadings on ATSNN and read them,no one is forcing you to..

oh ok , cause yesterday to load the sports section on atsnn, about 10 sports posts appeared at the same
time on ATS, that's why i started the thread. But cool if it's fixed now, sports and conspiracies are two different worlds , if i wanna read about sports i'll dig the web for some good sports mags or somethin' It's not that i hate sports or atsnn, i've played in a football team for several years when i was young up:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Some changes have been made.

At this point only these news topics will appear in the ATS "Today's Posts" page:
Terrorism news
Political news
News alerts

For all the other news headlines visit: www.atsnn.com...

Also, the color of the news posts have been turned down from white to gray... and a more clear link to www.atsnn.com... now appears on the board home page.

Thanks! And my respect for building up that whole thing. Nice scripting on the site and nice design - not usual for uncommercial open communities.

new topics

top topics

join