It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Meteorite hits Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
A meteorite has hit northern Iran causing minor damage to property but there were no immediate reports of casualties, state radio has said.

www.reuters.co.uk...

After the recent earthquake it seems like there is no end to their troubles as Iran has turned down the US offer of a high-level humanitarian delegation to deliver earthquake relief.Although it was minor damage how much worse does it get.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Somehow I think the meteor should have hit BAM and the earthquake shake BABOL.

Either way, think before you name cities people. Sheesh.

Is there a Mudslide, California?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Mother Nature and the Skies are showing their wrath it seems, all hell seems to be breaking loose at the moment. I know it was only a minor meteorite but these sorts of things seem to be happening all over the world at the moment. Maybe it's a warning sign to put away our toys (weapons).
That reminds me, I never really heard anything about the California fires after they were put out, what happened there?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wow! I wonder if this will be tied into the Islamic Armageddon rumor thats been going on, or is that worth its own thread?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimcrispi
Wow! I wonder if this will be tied into the Islamic Armageddon rumor thats been going on, or is that worth its own thread?

What's that? I've never heard of such a thing.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thecatalyst Here is a link that will give you the background on this last Ramadan, and its special signigance, its a long article and you will have to follow some of the links, I a surprised that this hasn't been a topic for discussion, so far we have had the solar and lunar eclipse, the earth has shaken and swolled a whole city, Bin Ladin is pushing for status as the choosen one, now we have a meteorite strike in Iran, its interesting, but I still havent completely researched this out.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Iran just suffered a severe earth quake with some casualties, and now a meteorite seems to land it's way to Iran, i gotta say that country is heading straight for the tubes

new topics

top topics

join