It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here, I'm afraid to go...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
At A dance performance at my school tonight all the dancers had to stand in the back ally, there was not enough room inside for them, well, there was this baby basket with a big red bow on it, and in the basket was a dead baby deer dressed in baby clothes.
The basket had a note attached to it, the note read, "If you think I'm cute, wait till you see my aunt." the police were called in. They are locking down the performance tomorrow night too.
I'm really disturbed, and not sure if I should go to school tomorrow or not. I mean, thats something a murderer would do, and I set up lighting for the show. With everything that has happened around the US with school shootings and what not, I don't want to go, but I don't want to seem over paranoid.

help.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It sounds like a prank to me Lowtoc. I weird prank to say the least. Is this a high school?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No, Its college. I just decided to not go to that one class, the cops are still all over it for the rest of today, and tonights class.

I just don't understand the motive behind this. Its something a murderer would do.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think it is a prank too, In case it isn't (always good to be a little cautious), be aware of your surrounds at all times.

Make sure you have your cellphone is with you at all times, it is an invaulable tool to call for help.

Learn a some self defence skills, it is great in close combat situations.

Every little bit helps, pens and keys can turn into stabbling weapons, use nearby solid objects as cover, and always plan an escape route in case you need a quick exit.

Sometimes it is good to be a little paranoid, but do avoid becoming extremely paranoid. Don't become too afraid of everything or you might end up becoming crazy.

It sounds like you need some confidence in your abilities to escape danger. Get fit, exercise, have some athletic skills, run fast, climb well, it always helps.

If you need more help, try the survival section in ATS. Write a help post there, lots of self defence and combat survival experts in that section.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by ixiy]

top topics

join