It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over mountain and military facility - possible humanoids - Amazing new Footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
No you wouldn't.

Gottigo

[edit on 16-5-2007 by gottigo]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
lasse,

Thank you, i'm not a professional photographer, and this is my first camcorder. It took me 7 months to finally read the instructions on how the zoom feature worked. It's really not that easey taping these objects that are moving, and it's impossible for me to us the tripod, because it hinders my movements. Sometimes i have to hang out of my window to get some of the shots. Have any of you taped any unknowns? I feel fortunate just to be able to capture what i have on tape. If their not good enough for you ppl on this site, i could careless. Like i said, i was asked to join this site by Michele777. I don't need to be here, really. I'm comfortable just being on YT. You don't like my vids that's ok by me. You don't have to watch them. I didn't post my vids on this site, someone else did. But i'm made out to be a mental case, because someone posted a vid that was a joke. Do you have any sense of humor? if not that's sad for you. You ppl take it to seriously, not a good thing. This is my last post, can't be somewhere when i'm not wanted. Don't want to be with ppl that are so rigid.

Gottigo

Gottigo

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
yes, and that goes for the mother that bore you!

[edit on 16-5-2007 by gottigo]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottigo...can't be somewhere when i'm not wanted. Don't want to be with ppl that are so rigid.

Actually from what I have seen the folks on YT are far more viscous and vulgar than the ones here. In ATS we are a community that communicates among its own members on a daily if not hourly basis. We are regulars and the people get to know each other very well over time.

Also it is not in your favor to make a blanket statement regarding rigidity when in fact I have not seen you make an effort to explore the ATS site. Nor have I seen any evidence of you taking the time to make new friends with exception of the one post above.

Furthermore you have been so busy being defensive you missed my point about experience. If you had been paying attention you would have suspected I have had a real encounter. Actually I have had three, and it is by this knowledge that I can tell if a sighting is the real deal or not.

The reality is we could really care less if you go or stay. What you get out of being here is what you make of it. No matter where you go that is where you are. So if you are not happy with yourself you cannot be happy anywhere.

Edit to add great example of the community judgement process:

From this post:

Area51 sums up really well what happens on this forum. It is a great example of what I am attempting to get across.

Now, I have some spacecraft to design. With that said, I bid you good night.

[edit on 5/16/2007 by Matyas]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Gottigo,

Go Back to Page 5, Look at my last Post about your latest Video - The one where you claim there is an "Orb" under the plane. Go back, read the post and you will see the simple explanation. I have even attached a Picture to show you what a Winglet is.

Like I said, I am yet to see any of your Video’s that are unexplainable. Should you happen to film one that no one can explain I’d love to see it.

I don’t want your money to prove you wrong, but most people can tell exactly what they are, it’s commonsense really.

You have said your self that you don’t know what is in the videos and would love an explanation…. Well you have been given explanations, we have even included pictures.

Mikey

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think we've lost her. She had to go again...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Maybe the birds took her?

Mikey

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I know this post was made a LONG time ago...but....just for info's sake...

If you went to Mason Avenue in Chatsworth and drove almost due north you'd go right to the top...however, that's not possible. There are some dirt roads up there, but they're all locked off, as it is still in use...

I believe it's now owned by LAPD, and also California Conservation Corps. Some of the videos are shot at the Nike Missile Site (LA-88) on top, and some are shot at another complex, that's about 1000 feet lower on the range, and a couple miles Southwest of the 88 Site. I should point out that the lower elevation site has been/is being used as one of the location sites for the TV show "The Unit"...lots of exterior illumination.

I was just out there 6 days ago to see if I could find access to the backroads, and on many of the areas where it turns into dirt roads, they are gated off, and there was a lone security guard at a couple of the gates. I don't know if this is for the installation, or for all the little homeowner communities out there that are under construction in the Porter Ranch area. I am actually going to do some more snooping and checking around there, as aside from her reports, I have had, and heard of, other reports in that area....of course not about the birds.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
When i read Gottigo's post's i get that really skinny guy's voice and face from the movie Road Trip stuck in my head.

Forgive me in advance for that.. I will wait here and see what happen's.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
For the record..... I'm not even going to go into detail.... but after spending several days around there, and other things that have come to my attention... I'm writing this one off.

Can I get my gas money back?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join