It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over mountain and military facility - possible humanoids - Amazing new Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ufos Hanging Around The Military Facility

Ufos on the Mountain Changing Shape and Brighter

Ufos are Moving and Changing Shape on the Mountain bright colours

Check This Mother Out!

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Gridkeeper]

Mod Edit: ALL CAP Title

[edit on 5/7/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why is nobody talking about this. I am no UFO video expert, nor do i really care, but ive seen a lot less convincing footage on this site that people wont shut up about.

what gives.

looks good to me.

im just going to go ahead an believe it is a UFO since nobody disagree.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by tom goose]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Looks interesting...I'd like to know "which" military facility these vids were shot at. Remember U.S.A.F., R and D is a about 50 to 100 years ahead of current known technology...so let the speculations fly...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
these videos are pretty compelling.. the last one is reminiscent of the one filmed over lake eerie that was debunked as planes.. yet they have green centers, and the whole sky is flashing up... this is indeed strange

the diamonds in the second video intrigue me way too much

and the third video is simply phenomenal.. all of those spheres coinciding, then near the end they flash an extremely bright red..

this is amazing, good work finding these

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The 2nd video is very interesting.The 3rd I swear ican hear a helicoptor flying in it.Don't know what the lights are ,as I said its definitely interesting.I too wonder what base it is.Cool find.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The lady that takes these videos user name is "gottigo", on youtube. I had already asked her to join ATS a few days ago to discuss the videos, not sure if she's joined yet. All of these are taken from her house... she sees them so often, pretty unbelievable. I guess if she lives near some military base that'd explain it.

Unfortunately she's selling the house very soon, which is a shame...would be great if someone who lived nearby could go see for themselves. Ahwell... anyone interested in buying a new house?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
awesome videos. everyone is arguing on the C2C photo thread, while this amazing footage is going unnoticed. The closeups with these lights moving and multiplying independently, and flashing red between them is amazing. I think some of the tiny pinpoint blinking lights could easily be passed off as planes, but the bright green and red lights are beyond me. excellent clips

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Get her on ATS and lets have her open a paypal for a freaking tripod, gargh

They are interesting videos. Can't make out much tho..

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Looks interesting...I'd like to know "which" military facility these vids were shot at. Remember U.S.A.F., R and D is a about 50 to 100 years ahead of current known technology...so let the speculations fly...

I think that statement is true
I also remember that ladies voice from another video last week.
I see that she has multilple videos and sightings.
She has a cool voice.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
White and red blinking lights scream "TERRESTRIAL AIRCRAFT OF CONVENTIONAL MANUFACTURE". I also hear helicopters in the fourth one. The fourth one is horribly out of focus, so God only knows what it is.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Interesting vids but at first glance they look kinda terrestrial. Very terrestrial aircraft, cars in the far distance coming down a mountain road, etc. Nothing is for sure though, the images are really messed up focally and in resolution, no sense of perspective or relationship to well, anything.

How about we get a few things out if the way:

1. What kind of camera is being used?

2. What time of night are these vids and what dates are they shot. I know tha the text leader shows dates but those could be "production" dates.

3. What is this "Military Facility" these are supposed to be hovering above?

4. What mountain in the Chatsworth area (if it even is the Chatsworth area) is being shot.

5. What is the general location of the camera and its elevation? (No street addresses but a general sense of which neighborhood)

6. Is it safe to assume that the camera angle of shot is fairly level or no?

From there some work can be started - you know, the ole process of elimination thing? Lets have fun with it....

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
These are very fascinating...there isn't any obvious sign of hoaxing...other than, the lady herself.

The way shes talking sounds exaggerated...and also in the third and fourth vid the way she talks at one point implies that shes talking to someone else...but there doesn't seem to be anyone else, so its kinda strange to me.

But really, it looks pretty realistic otherwise. So this is a pretty good set of vids, although lately I've not been trusting things posted on YouTube.

I find the second video to be the most interesting - looks like a group of humanoids bobbing around.

We really need to get the person who posted these video over to ATS. Good find.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
One time I was camped out on the South Park in Colorado at Elevenmile Reservoir and it was real late, maybe two in the morning. The South Park is a high altitude plain that is surrounded by mountains. I was daydreaming and getting into the stars when all of a sudden these blinking red and blue lights start coming down from the sky. They are moving first to the left, then to the right and I am freaking out as they get closer and closer to the valley floor and I am getting flushed from the excitement! Then off in the distance I begin to vaguely make out the sounds of sirens and realize my UFO was actually an ambulance coming down the mountain switchbacks.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Navieko,did she mention what state she is from?Maybe we can narrow it down as to what base it is.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Look, I'm sorry. I just don't see what the fuss is about. Lights at night. Red, green, white. Strobes. To me that says aircraft with conventional navigation lights. The camera motion is extremely jerky. The zoom goes in and out and in and out. It's blurred. Francine is "f'ing amazed." That's about it. I've seen her stuff around before. If this is truly "Amazing New Footage" we sure don't have much. I really don't want to be negative. I'm not (or at least I don't want to be) a skeptic; it just seems I wind up there way more than I truly want to.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I had an experience like that Groingrinder.Driving home from work one night I happened to look up and see 3 yellowish -orange lights "hovering"in the sky.I got goose bumps and it felt like the hair on the back of my neck stood up.As I got under the object I saw it was infact moving and was a plane.But those few seconds before i knew what it was were very freaky, to say the least.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Is this the same woman that shot the police and/or news helicopters in this valley doing a bust or something? Her voice does sound a lot like hers. Almost stoner quality. I remember that, I think I posted in the thread about it....yeah, THIS thread. A lot of similarities IMO.

In fact I think that this is the same person after reviewing the video in the thread I linked to. So, noting new here and I will politely bow out for greener pastures..

Namaste...

P.S. Aww man she edited out her stonerisms in the other video and replaced it with some music. She ruined it!

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
1st and last really seem to be regular old planes to me. The other two are interesting but theres absolutely no reference points at all, just blackness when some lights flashing.

This is the same lady who was filming two obvious helicopters and flipping out when they turned their searchlights on

So who knows...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and where are these "possible humanoids" you speak of in your title? Its the only reason I looked at these videos dangit.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Nice videos man...i mean at least te ones who are red doted and kind of gree could be UFO...the ones flashing ad flying could be some other thing like an helicopter...

Just one thing...why did you poist " POSSIBLE HUMANOIDS"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join