It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone UFO pics on C2C

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
WIP3. I am roughing in the shape and will fill in details later. Here are the small blades. I realize that my modeling the "medical device" does not prove that it is CG, but it does prove that it could be CG. I do not have an advanced rendering system like "Mental Ray" so I will not be able to place the completed model convincingly in a scene when done. I would be happy to turn my obj file over to anyone who wants to render it out when I am done.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Can I just point out that appart from the Mobile phone pic, the other 3 were taken with a Film Camera and Scanned in not with a Digital Camera,

Thats why the Pics don't have Camera Information

You can tell by the Colour Temprature and "Natural Film grain" Amongst other things like Lens Effects like the Purple & orange Hue on the side of Objects, allong with Dust and other "Film" induced prosesses.
The "UFO" also bares these Artifacts assoiciated with somthing took with a Film Camera, and matches the Backgrounds Artifacts

This further Explains why Only 4 Pics were taken, in the sence that He may of only had 4 Shots left, and you cant exactly Delete them of the camera, although I wo0uld say he's a bit silly not to have bought a new roll of Film.

This is why I don't think it is A CGI model, and it was somthing Taken there and then with a Film Camera,

Hats off to That CGI Model your Doing its Very good, But were you to make an CGI model of lest say Your Car or A Picture of an Airoplane , Does that mean that the Car and Plane Arn't real because you can re-create it in CGI?

if this Thing Is going to be fake then it is a Real model that was actualy there and taken with a 35mm Film Camera.
Which of course is a Probability, but If i Went to the trouble of doing all that and MAkeing the damm thing, I would have Made shure people know about it and not just send it to C2C,

I Beleive its a real Drone of some kind,

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor

I Beleive its a real Drone of some kind,

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the first pic was that this is some kind of craft that is propelled by electrokinetic energy, similar but much more advanced than "Lifter technology" currently available.

(www.americanantigravity.com...)

If it is real, I dont think its alien. Probably one of the developers of this likely secret technology decided to do a little experiment, and test the reaction such a lifter would get from viewers.

Now...

Check out this Japanese Lifter... (coincidence?...

jlnlabs.imars.com...

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There are square boxes around the writing on the underside of the craft.
Very faint but they're there.
Similar to the ones you'd find when you use a text box with editing software.
Sorry if someones already said this.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
My eyes are probably bad from staying up, but I am not seeing the film grain. It usually shows up in the neutral colored areas that are in shadow, but it is eluding me and my thirty years of darkroom experience. Saving a picture as a jpg after opening it up in an image editing program will dump all your camera data. I am not going to get the model finished by 7 am because I need sleep. Maybe I will be able to see the film grain when I am refreshed and my eyes aren't burning.

Whatever this turns out to be, I am darned sure that it is not a flying machine of some kind.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I say this is a real model and not something made with 3d software. It's probably made by some movie props guy and posted on C2C website for sh*ts and giggles

Question: if you took these photos and they were legit where would you turn?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
to all who say it is fake and im not saying it isn't, i say someone duplicate it. Don't use th pic as a reference find something that resembles it or maybe make ur own model. then RECREATE it. plain and simple. Tired of these ufo pics coming out and everyone saying that their fake. No proof just have to take your word for it. I guess this forum is full of photo experts.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
While I have no idea whether this is real or not, I must congratulate the designer (if it's a hoax) on the design. It's nice to see something different and fresh for a change. If you’re going to create a hoax, why follow the rest of the stereotypical “flying saucer” designs? If it weren’t for the pathetic accompanying story, I might have been inclined to believe it’s real.

IMO it's unlikely something that would (or even could?) be used for flying/transportation, and rather reminds me of something that can be called a “stargate” or "porthole" or something of the likes... Perhaps this is what "the aliens" use to travel the extreme distances through space?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think a strong point has been made that recreating the picture does not prove it is fake. It simply tells you that you can fake it, which I guess we should already assume.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
IMO I think this guy could have given at least a "general" location.

He may have more pictures and just put a few out there. I can't make out the writing on it can anyone get us a closer view of the writing.

I see two objects in the sky in the one picture but also can't make out what they are.

"""""Like Trent said just because you can create a picture that looks alike doesn't really mean anything."""""

If this is real I would think it will make the rounds on different sites and if so maybe we can get some more opinions from those people. There are many good people here but as with everything else there are those here that just say fake/hoax to everything.

I think it is interesting myself.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Creation Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 5.0 software combines power and simplicity so you can do more with your photos. Instantly fix flaws or adjust color and lighting with new advanced controls. Quickly drop your photos into customizable layouts and show off your creativity with dynamic web photo galleries created using Flash® technology. And view all your photos and video clips in one convenient place.

This doesn't mean that its a fake, but it kills a lot of credibility.. My guess is that its fake

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I agree that it kinda looks like CGI but I cannot tell for sure. It is very interesting looking. The writing is intriguing as well. Besides the reference of the Roswell craft having some pieces with Hieroglyphics I have not seen anything with writing of some sort. The story about going back four days later is really strange. I mean if this is a fake then why would you make up a story that bad? IMO it could be real because why would one make such a good visual presentaion with such a terrible written presentation?

Also, because it is a clear photo why does that make it a hoax? I always here debunkers say "why are there no clear photos". Now there is finally a clear photo and you want to debunk because it's clear? That's silly IMHO. Either way this is a good one to ponder...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I was rereading this thread today. It seems that I do agree with the lighting of the pics, something does seem a bit off. Noticing not from a physical perspective but only from an energetic one. This may be from the craft itself or how images may have been altered.

Anyhow, I was wondering exactly how these pics were taken at such a close range. Did this individual actually have the permission to take the photo's. Normally mechanical devices malfunction in close proximity to craft. How come the photo's start up high at the craft level and then a shot from underneath?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Looks like my ceiling fan came off its hook!

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Where are the aliens sitting?

Probably within the ring.

How big is it supposed to be?

About 60 feet in diameter?

what are the tethers and their purpose?

They could be what we call as 'heat sinks', and also used to neutralise static electricity.

what was it doing in the space place days later so that this guy could go back with a friend and find it.

That's the alien agenda. The only way we could get to know why they came back is to ask the crew what the devil they're up to!!

Could he go back and "find" it again... maybe with a camera crew next time?

How on Earth would anyone know whether the blighters would come back or not?

Cheers!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
UFO? Crap. An artist reading UFO cases impressed to the point to incarnate as an actual experience.
Could be a scatch for entry exam or resume.
We can not dismiss drug influence entirely. Thing this bizarre are norm under inlfuence, I know.

)

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just stop disregarding images because there clear I have seen what I thought were ufo's and I always now carry my canon digital EOS every ware with me (wish I had when I saw what I seen). Any images I take are clear as day and say I see this thing and take perfectly crisp pictures like always they would be labeled fakes because of there clarity

(Not stating these images are real because I don’t think they are after dissecting everything but low end camera tech. can easily take photos of better quality, clarity and detail than the pictures shown)

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Can anyone zoom in clearly enough to read the fine print next to the bigger symbols on the underside of the craft?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
For those who know this stuff:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Very interesting photos, can't really tell if it's CGI or not, but there are points that make me think that it was a real object that was photographed, as you can see a slight chromatic aberration around the edges of the craft on the underneath photo, which I don't think would be there if it was CGI. I also think it's something made on earth, might be an experiment.
And also the story, I mean if the person wanted to fake, why bring in the cell phone photo and the story about coming back, when he could just post the clear photos and say he was on a walk with his wife ?! And if the guy is a con, and apparently supposed to be quite good at CGI why only post 4 photos ? He could have created dozens that would only reenforce his credibilty, could have also created a photo of it in movement, or even a video why not ?
And personnaly if I saw something like this and had such good photos I would never say where I took them I wouldn't want to see half of the planets population at my door step ...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Resizing/editing the pic in Photoshop can strip off the exif data.
Scanning can also add the "created in photoshop" tag.

So what do we need here?
1-Original raw pics, straight out of the camera.
2-If it was a film, its much better evidence.
3-Go there again, and perhaps its still there hovering, who knows.

Why they didn't shoot at it or throw stones at it?

The language is Japanese or some other eastern lang. So its most likely a real model shot in a Billy Meir style.

Guys, it can be CG and can be made with a 3D app, but if I had such talent, I wouldn't waste it on C2C crap, I'd just go and join ILM and make millions....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join