It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do all these people have in common?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Saddam Hussein
George Bush Sr.
George Bush Jr.
Usama Bin Laden
Bill Clinton
King Hussein
Tony Blair
Gerhard Schroeder
Vladimir Putin
Ariel Sharon
Benjamin Netanyahu
Yasser Arafat
Ronald Reagan
Michail Gorbatjov
Helmut Kohl
Shimon Peres
Francois Mitterand
Yitzak Rabin
Willy Brandt
Gerald Ford
Karl Marx
Frederick Engels
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Sir Winston Churchill
Harry S. Truman
Neville Chamberlain
Vladimir Lenin
Joseph Stalin
Leon Trotsky
Henry Kissinger
J. Edgar Hoover
Cecil Rhodes
Aleister Crowley
Walt Disney
Al Gore
Josef Mengele
Robert McNamara
Billy Graham
John Glenn
Buzz Aldrin
Virgil Grissom
Edgar D. Mitchel
Jimmy Carter
David Rockefeller
Edmund de Rothschild
Alan Greenspan

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
They are the movers and shakers of the world, and they all participate in social engineering.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
they all have or had enormous wealth and power, i dunno what else.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This reminds me a thread on AOL I started about Freemasons...

But Reagen was only an honorary Scottish Rite...

Awarded after surviving his assassignation attempt.

If it's "FREEMASONRY" I can send you to hundreds of other names.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
somebody ban this guy, he seems to be a bigsage follower/bigsage himself come back to haunt us.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
They are the movers and shakers of the world, and they all participate in social engineering.

I concur.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
RANT, yep.

It's a list of MASONS.

Please post more info and I'll archive it.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Why would anyone seek to suppress FREE speech?

Thousands of threads to post on and forsakenwayfarer follows mine.

HMMMMM

BTW, I am not bigsage nor do I know who that is.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
ROFL. masons my ass, prove to me these guys are masons. even half of them. im so tired of these halfassed theories with no backing, its called SLANDER.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If I call THEM reptilians instead of MASONS, would you also consider that slander as well?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
haha...... Show some proof.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm sure at least half of them were/are Masons. Some are questionable though.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I tend to believe this list for the most part...it's decidedly got a 'pro-mason' angle going out of it's way to NOT include well known Freemason's like Crowley.

It also avoids the conspiracy angle by leaving off people like Abraham Zapruder (Mason, dressmaker, "lucky" filmer of JFK assassignation).

But it is shocking just how many influential people it includes...and not just politicians. ENTERTAINERS and ASTRONAUTS abound. Those were different times.

www3.sympatico.ca...

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by RANT]

No wonder it's pro-Mason.... I just realized it's from ST. GEORGE'S LODGE #10 ANCIENT, FREE and ACCEPTED MASONS Montreal District #4

Kind of explains all the Canadians too! So again, this list is a good source.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
All of those guys are NOT Masons.

Most of them are probably in some Secret Society of one form or another, but not all Freemasons.

Even if they were I still don't see what the point is. Unless you're trying to promote Freemasonry by showing how many successfull, powerful and influential men have been members throughout history.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
PuPP, you can take these names off the list for sure:

Saddam Hussein
George Bush Sr.
George Bush Jr.
Usama Bin Laden
Bill Clinton
Ronald Reagan
Al Gore
Jimmy Carter

Bill Clinton was a DeMolay but, because of his "reputation" was never able to become a Mason.

Ronald Reagan was, supposedly, made an honorary Scottish Rite Mason but I, as a Mason. would never accept him as being a member of the Fraternity as he never went through the initial degrees.

Gerald Ford was the last Masonic President of the USA. I would have to do more research in order to eliminate any more names from your list, I just don't have the time right now.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
>_> i'm not sure i buy that all of them were/are masons. i mean, you've got people on there that are enemies. there would be a schism for sure if they had been in the same organisation. but, some of them very well could be.
(edit) i would also like to point out to forsakewayfarer that this is a god damned conspiracy site! if you don't want to read this stuff then stop coming here! i mean, what the hell do you expect from us? if we come here, we come here to express our theories, and there is simply nothing you can do to stop it.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by effigyrelease]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingSolomon
PuPP, you can take these names off the list for sure:

Saddam Hussein
George Bush Sr.
George Bush Jr.
Usama Bin Laden
Bill Clinton
Ronald Reagan
Al Gore
Jimmy Carter

Bill Clinton was a DeMolay but, because of his "reputation" was never able to become a Mason.

Ronald Reagan was, supposedly, made an honorary Scottish Rite Mason but I, as a Mason. would never accept him as being a member of the Fraternity as he never went through the initial degrees.

Gerald Ford was the last Masonic President of the USA. I would have to do more research in order to eliminate any more names from your list, I just don't have the time right now.

You're excluding any Skull & Bones as not masonic? Perhaps Pupp didn't mean Freemasons' per se, rather than masonic in general.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
You're excluding any Skull & Bones as not masonic?

Skull & Bones is not Masonic. Scottish Rite is Masonic, York Rite is Masonic, Shriners are Masonic, Eastern Star is Masonic...etc...

Comparing Skull & Bones and Masonry is like comparing apples and oranges (both fruit) S & B and Masonry are fraternities and that is the only connection. I don't claim to know anything about Skull & Bones and have no interest in them.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by KingSolomon]

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by KingSolomon]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That is the silliest thing I've heard all morning!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
www3.sympatico.ca...

Not a bad link but there are a few names on it that are of questionable Masonic membership. Patrick Henry was NOT a Mason. I don't believe Neil Armstrong is either, he wasn't when he first stepped on the Moon, he may have become one later though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join