It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo Zamgami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of this guy? Is he for real? There's conflicting information about him depending upon what site you read._javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well I can't really say whether I've ever heard of Leo or not. Perhaps you could simply tell us about this fellow. What is it about Leo that you find interesting, upsetting, disturbing or, for that matter, pleasing?

Just a suggestion. Starting a thread asking whether we know about something or someone isn't the most inviting way to garner interest or, for that matter, to make your opinion known. Just get down to the "nitty gritty" and simply tell us about Leo or whoever or whatever.

Cug

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by intjus
Is he for real? There's conflicting information about him depending upon what site you read.

Yep lots of conflicting information and that is just from what he said.

Claims to have been in the O.T.O. yet all his paperwork proof is signed by a guy who was kicked out of the O.T.O.A. (A different Group)

Claims to be a Mason yet his paperwork was again signed but the above kicked out of the O.T.O.A. guy.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i belive Leo has some important pieces of the puzzle, his first interviews on Greg Szymanskis radio show were quite legendary!

I always like to listen to what he has to say, he has some of the most inside info i ever heard

top topics

join