It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist is a Nazarite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Antichrist is Satanic force incarnated. If you ever wanted to met Satan in person, now you have the chance. He wants to help you.

But you are right too, almost all secret societies are under Satanic influence for ages. Great work of ages they call it.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Here's an alternate idea: Perhaps there is no such thing as the antichrist and it's all allegory, as much of the rest of prophecy in the Bible is.

They've been predicting the coming of the antichrist just around the turn of the next century for over 2000 years and everyone's been wrong so far.

I don't even believe in Christ, let alone his counterpart.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Prophecies are like future mind control. You plant them in holy books and it's like a time bomb, ready to be activated by anyone who knows this secret. I just revealed one more secret, someone needs to remove me soon or i may ruin great work of ages. Imagine that.

Antichrist will offer solutions for anyone, including atheists and new age fairies. It's not hard to manipulate people today, just look at all the mess, wars, crime, injustice, poverty, hunger, corrupt politicians, terminal illnesses which can be cured but they don't want you to know about cures so they profit more, global warming panic, excessive farting, exploding muslims, Bible pedos, and so on. What more could Satan ask for?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
YHWH's Throne.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join