It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muscle Relaxers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yesterday I suffered from a serious side effect. I talked to my Doctor this morning, and she pretty much yelled at me and called me stupid, and that I should have went to the E.R. right away. I guess I overdosed? I don't remember taking more than one pill, but that's just it, the med messed me up even more. I had serious stomach cramps, a cold sweat, dizzy, lightheaded, cotton mouth, shakiness, and feelings of blacking out, oh, and My stomach had it's own heart beat, uh, and I couldn't stop breathing very rapidly. I called someone over to take me to the hostpital. I managed to crawl my way to the bathroom and "purge" the raming pill(s) out of my system.. The person who came over counted 16 pills in the bottle, and I had already taken 1, and these pills are hardly visible, so i'm guessing I had taken more than one. But I can't recall taking more than that, and if I did, I would know not to take that damn many. By time he got there I was sitting on my porche smoking a cigarette, and just getting fresh air, it took him 30 minutes to get to my house. In which worst case scenario, I could have already been dead. I told the doctor I forced myself to vomit, and she said that may have very well saved my life. Right now, I feel very weak, and thirsty. She told me to call tomorrow, and if I don't feel better, I may need to spend a few days in the hostpital. I'm surprised they didn't want me to go in today. Oh well, i'm fine enough to type up the whole incident, so I must be okay. Oh, and by the way, I was prescribed the Muscle Relaxers (CYCLOBENZAPR) for an injury to my back while at work last week, so I wasn't using them to get high like some may think. Alright.. Honeslty I don't know why i'm even posting this, so.. Has anyone else had any other related stories, concerning bad moments with prescribed drugs?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Was this the first time you took the medication?

How many pills were you prescribed? You should be able to figure out how many you took by the remaining amount.

Also, what was the mg strength of the tablets?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That does sound serious. Might have been an allergic reaction. Or it could have been a mixup. Could have been blood pressure meds. Drug stores can get medications mixed up. And the doctor didn't have to act like that.

join