It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's new line of steaks -- they're reasonably priced...........NOT!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh you just gotta love the Donald! His new USDA Prime steak collection, sold through The Sharper Image, is priced as follows:

The Trump Classic Collection:

2 Filet Mignon (6 oz.)
2 Cowboy Bone-In Ribeye (16 oz.) - Yeah that's 16 oz. with "bone-in"!!!
12 Trump Steak Burgers (8 oz.)

$199.00

The Trump Country Club Collection:

2 Filet Mignon (6 oz.)
2 Boneless New York Strip (14 oz.) - Never was aware that there was a "bone-in" version.
2 Cowboy Bone-In Ribeye (20 oz.)

$349.00

The Trump Resort Collection:

2 Porterhouse (20 oz.)
4 Filet Mignon (6 oz.)
4 Boneless New York Strip (14 oz.)

$499

The Trump Connoisseur Collection:

4 Porterhouse (24 oz.)
4 Filet Mignon (8 oz.)
4 Cowboy Bone-In Ribeye (18 oz.)
4 Boneless New York Strip (16 oz.)
24 Trump Steak Burgers (8 oz.)

$999...................OK then.........bye-bye now!

A few critiques that don't include the pricing. If you're eating anything less than a 24 oz. Cowboy Steak bone in and you're eating it in Texas, you better be wearing a dress. If you're a man you better have a getaway car ready because we're going to beat you to death with Lonestar bottles. I mean, 24oz. is bare minimum bone-in. I eat a 24 oz. ribeye boneless, and a Cowboy steak I'm looking at a minimum 32 oz.. Also, 24 oz. Porterhouses???
A good Porterhouse should be able to serve a couple, unless you're married to Nell Carter, then you'd have to bump up the ounceage (is that a word?).

The Donald is laughing at you!

Peace

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What a ripoff!

I guess this is for people who can't find prime beef in their town. Luckly, I'm surrounded by it!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hell, here in Texas we just walk out into any pasture with a bullet proof vest and a flak helmet on and just butcher our own. They're freakin' everywhere. It may not be USDA Prime, but it's certainly USDA cheap!

Peace

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Maybe the Trump's been feeding his cattle gold bullion and that's why it's so expensive to eat? I'd rather have ostrich these days. It's tastier and less likely to fill your brains with prions and your body with growth hormone and antibiotics.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
hahaha connisuer collection what the heck?? 999$ no mames! i could buy so much with that money imagine all the bath and body works items oh man!!
donald's just trying to make more money but hey its his thing.

plus i don't eat red meat although i kinda miss steak but im afraid ill get sick if i eat one.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well, his line of shirts is pretty good at least...great material, and sharp look (Brook Brothers style)....but you have to be Trump rich to even touch those steaks, lol....

join