It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Cars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The control of people is through the control and sale of energy via the manipulation of knowledge...so we are dumbed down in mass.
There fore in the guise of future technology to remain in control of the sale of energy they will sell you a hydrogen car that needs a hydrogen fillup or an electric car that needs to be plugged into the grid.

But with the high frequency electrolosis of water you can run your car on H2O

for your enjoyment and mind enlightenment....
I present many different and functional Water Cars
dont wait for them to build you one, go ahead and make your own.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Japanese Water Car

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Daniel Dingal Water Car

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Toronto Water Car

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Water Implosion

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Meyer high frequency water fracture with hydrogen on demand, I believe is over unity too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
another Meyer fuel cell

www.youtube.com...

the point being that energy is all around us, we are surronded by water on a 3/4 water filled planet
the powers in control do not release nor will they implement the things that will save the earth and set us free for it will take their power and control away.

They have antigravity, they have water power cars, hell we have water power cars, but they will not sell them to us or stop the dumbing down of the science of the Maxwells subset and a Kluzan Klein reality of higher dimensions and scalar energy and antigravity.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If you want to be free of gas and the drain on your life, your money, your spirit and mother earth, make the push at grassroots or dont wait and make your own.
The Truth Shall Set You Free, the truth being energy is free and everywhere.
you do not need to pay for it, nor do you need evil systems of polluting money making dumbdowning scumbags control freaks.

WE need to WAKE UP....we need to use plasmagenerator garbage electricy units, we need to go Solar (the newest cells have 30% effeciency), ocean wave technology electricy, water cars...Scalar antigravity devices...energy is all around us....so is domination and control.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
here is more Stanley Meyer
incredible

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
high voltage high frequency water fraction

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I am still surprised this does not get more push from members here let alone the general public
any thoughts?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm suprised there isn't more attention from the forum members aswell.

I doubt any of them are technically achieving over-unity... but it certainly is feasable to use as a fuel source.

Have you seen how many of the inventors have gone missing because of these sorts of achievements? If you do create one... I suggest you keep them to yourself until you have enough to flood the market with them within a very short time span.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
it seems ovbious that the Water Car is a reality.
It seems ovbious that the energy crisis is not a reality if we see the truth.
Its also ovbious that control and domination are the reality of the "energy empires" and not freedom and independance
the end result is we are but slaves and the earth is posioned beyond belief
I urge anyone that reads this to just make one reply...do you have an alternative reason for this not going to market immediatly??

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
I urge anyone that reads this to just make one reply...do you have an alternative reason for this not going to market immediatly??

Ok

I won't buy one, but then again, I am pushing an even more environmentally friendly idea. You don't need a car.

I don't live in a city and I rarely use public transportation. But I live a VERY simple life. Which of course is my choice. It would be wrong of me to try and push my choice on any of you so I choose to live by example.

Vas

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

it seems ovbious that the Water Car is a reality.
It seems ovbious that the energy crisis is not a reality if we see the truth.
Its also ovbious that control and domination are the reality of the "energy empires" and not freedom and independance
the end result is we are but slaves and the earth is posioned beyond belief

Here's one - if this is introduced too suddenly: a near-immediate collapse of the world economy.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

Ok

I won't buy one, but then again, I am pushing an even more environmentally friendly idea. You don't need a car.

I don't live in a city and I rarely use public transportation. But I live a VERY simple life. Which of course is my choice. It would be wrong of me to try and push my choice on any of you so I choose to live by example.

Vas

well I am the same, but not everyone can do what we do....I ride a bicycle.
so for them a water car is cool.
would the economy truly collapse?
or would the elite lose power?

the water revolution is being withheld by the control of education and industry...

[edit on 10-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnskyHave you seen how many of the inventors have gone missing because of these sorts of achievements?

Almost none.

Retooling the cars is expensive and requires some mechanical ability. In the end, it actually takes more energy to create hydrogen and oxygen from H2O than you get out of it.

However, there's been a number of very nice alternative fuel cars out there. I like the solar cell ones best, though they have some real limitations. I think our modern hybrids like the Prius are an elegant solution.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by johnskyHave you seen how many of the inventors have gone missing because of these sorts of achievements?

Almost none.

Retooling the cars is expensive and requires some mechanical ability. In the end, it actually takes more energy to create hydrogen and oxygen from H2O than you get out of it.

However, there's been a number of very nice alternative fuel cars out there. I like the solar cell ones best, though they have some real limitations. I think our modern hybrids like the Prius are an elegant solution.

can you prove that?
they claim otherwise and I believe them...
their proof is on film...
where is your proof?

as far as retooling, from the 7 different variations I have seen you need to change the spark plug, the carbartor sometimes and the fuel of course
not much for some of them, more for others...but the idea could be transfered and made to order quite easy.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It's sad to say that not only will people lose jobs if it's implemented to quickly, but the price of water will go up. Instead of paying $ 3.00 a gallon for gas, you'll be paying $3.00 a gallon for water. All water will be closed off to the public and guards set in place. There will be poacher's stilling water from the oceans & rivers, creeks etc... Poor countries will die of thirst because the power of water is money.

You never know what people would do to make a buck. Already pay for water in the stores. Believe me I would love to have a water car and see the future without the need for gas, but whatever takes it's place will take it's place. Know what I mean. Nothing is for free in this world anymore. If you build you one, the best thing to do is keep it to yourself and pass it down to your kids. That way nobody knows about it and you can use all the free water you want.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I fear you are correct

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join