It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's former nuke negotiator arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Iran's former nuke negotiator arrested

www.kuwaittimes.net

Published Date: May 03, 2007

TEHRAN: Iranian authorities have arrested the country's former nuclear negotiator, an ally of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's predecessor and key rival, and he reportedly could face espionage charges. The president, meanwhile, insisted his country will not retreat "even an iota" from its nuclear rights. The Iranian state-run news agency, citing an "unofficial informed source", announced yesterday that Hossein Mousavian was arrested in the capital, Tehran, on Monday. Iran did not officially release any details about the specific charges against Mousavian. But the semi-official Fars news agency - which is deemed close to the country's elite Revolutionary Guards - said Mousavian could face espionage charges.

"The probable charge of espionage activities may be raised against him," the agency quoted an unnamed official as saying. "Mousavian was arrested because of connections and exchange of information with foreign elements." Fars said Mousavian was summoned to the prosecutor's office on Monday, where he was arrested and taken to the notorious
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Clampingdown? what do we think.

www.kuwaittimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Id123]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad is like Hitler, a dangerously paranoid little man. I have had experience living in a relationship with a violent paranoid psychotic. The only way you can deal with them is by overwhelming force, because they only respect being beaten. They lie and conceal the truth. They bluster and threaten you. When you try to stand up to them they use blackmail and false accusation against you. Ahmadinejad leaves the West no choice but a decisive first strike.

He is too dangerous to be allowed to reach the end game.

Iread in the article that Ahmadinejad said he will cut off the hands of all invaders. Well we should cut off the head of this silly little man. I volunterer to swing the axe.

Incidentally I am a former CND anti-nuclear protester. For someone of my pacifist background to come out and say such a thing is an indication of how seriously I take the threat from Iran.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well I expect there will be many more people rounded up in Iran, Do you think they know wars coming to them soon?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I wonder if this has any connection to the missing US businessman who was also a former FBI agent. Someone within his ranks is giving out info so this may be founded on truth. It doesn't necessarily mean they are paranoid.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I sure time will tell on this one, I would not like to work for the Iranians roght now though. Time will tell I hope

top topics

join