It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.S.I./Shape-Shifting Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I was just watching the brainwave delux 5000 (T.V.) and on one of the most infiltrated networks a.k.a. Columbia Broadcast Station (C.B.S.) threw the most mind laughing wave formations (lights and sounds) right into my viewing area...(it tripped me out because I woke in a sense to the world around me is far beyond driven in most comformed understanding). So I've read about just about anything that has been put into words that relates to this commercal that I saw. Put it this way. I know alot...more than I wanted to know that now it plaugues my mind and lets me see the "truth" all around me to a point where I go outside and look at the infinate universe "above" me and just Laugh in amazement...anyways...before I "bable" any longer ..basicaly i saw a C.S.I commerical that most of you probly saw..involves and I quote "Several suspects in a murder case are UFO-club members who believe shape-shifting aliens have been working to conquer the human race for centuries." Leapin' Lizards
Episode Number: 163 Season Num: 7 First Aired: Thursday May 3, 2007 Prod Code: 722. I am sure that they will use this and spin it in a propagandized way. I know the truth...so I'm smart enough to see it....someone once said that "The easiest way to hide something..is to put it right out front."

C.S.I. Info

Video

P.S. Hope all you guys and gals can tune in tomarrow night and watch it mindlessly? with me. I'm sure it will start up another discussion.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by EarthOne]

[edit on 3-5-2007 by EarthOne]

new topics

join