It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High school sweethearts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Im 29, been with my gal since I was 15!

Any one else here had the same "high School Experiance"

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi redseal. I'm 36 and been with my husband since I was 15. We met in high school through a mutual friend, and got married when I was 18. Got 8 kids to show for all these years together, too.Congrats on being together with your gal so long. We are a rarity in this day and age.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I was just tooooo fickle at that age to keep my mind on any one guy!! Heck.....I'm still that way!

Nice job people for being able to stick with one person for so long and make it work
8 kids?? I was one of five kids, two was all I ever wanted. I got lucky and got one of each...so I stopped while I was ahead

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yeah, that's kinda rare these days in this disposable world we live in. I give props to yah all.
(Props = Mad Respect, not the kinda on a movie set)

I'm really lame and rare case. When I was in Highschool, all the people I associated with where girls or older guys. I had a few girlfriends and they all wanted down my pants. They would try to get me drunk, so they could take advantage of me. Hahahahaha! I know pretty funny when it is usally the other way around.

I just was always thinking that that's what adults do not teenagers. The girlfriends would never last because of that.

I swore I'd pick that one person and stick with her for the rest of my life. Kinda spiritual, morelistic mumbo jumbo I deal with in my life. I married the goddess of love and it ended roughly three years later.

I guess you gotta find someone that is as dedicated as you are and be with them for awhile to make sure before you get married.

Cheers to those who are willing to listen, calculate and solve!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Hi redseal. I'm 36 and been with my husband since I was 15. We met in high school through a mutual friend, and got married when I was 18. Got 8 kids to show for all these years together, too.Congrats on being together with your gal so long. We are a rarity in this day and age.

8 KIDS!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA!!

I have enough trouble with two!!, hats off to ya!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Not me.

However, I know of a girl who starting dating a guy when she was 13. He was 16. She's 40 now and they are still together. They have 3 kids together as well. I remember her dad went to every ones house looking for her. He was mad at them for dating. Wonder how he feels now.

I think it's wonderful and lovely to be with your man that long. You, really get to grow up together. Know everything about each other.

I say congras to anyone who gets together and stays together at that age.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Met my sweetheart in highschool.

I was on the football team, she was a cheerleader and we became friends. About a year later we started going steady. That was 1965.
We got married in 1970 and she's still the only one for me.

Nothing like a great romance.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Met my sweetheart in highschool.

I was on the football team, she was a cheerleader and we became friends. About a year later we started going steady. That was 1965.
We got married in 1970 and she's still the only one for me.

Nothing like a great romance.

WOW 42 years!!!

congrats on that my friend!!

new topics

top topics

join