It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nWo-Rulers of the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
After being intoduced to ATS some time back,I have been reading nwo threads for some time and noticed that quite a few people think there will be some kind of mass genocide perpetrated against the worlds population.

My question is WHY?

IMO the elite's ability to walk amounst us as if they are our betters simply because of their wealth is what they get off on.So why would they want to tare down the system they live like gods under.Lets kill 80% of the people so there is no one to run the corporations,resorts,restuarants,and everything else the we(elites) enjoy.

I am saddend by the thought that perhaps if this happens,there will be no one for the elites to feel better than,besides marginally less rich friends.

But seriously,if they wanted to rule a graveyard,they would just let the nukes fly and wait in their bunkers for us all to die and emerge the rulers of the world.

Rulers of nothing!

So why would they?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Maybe the elite think 6,000,000,000+ people is too many and they want 1,000,000,000. That's still 1000 cities around the world with 1,000,000 people living in them.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The math is correct,but imagine the upheval in those cities.I can't imagine the people in those cities sitting still while 5,000,000,000 people are slaughtered like animals.I think they would be smoking ruins.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by FreeSpeaker]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Or, y'know, it's not true.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
Or, y'know, it's not true.

I agree completely.

What i'm wondering is what makes people come to this conclusion?

Overpopulation and end of days scripture always seems to be the reason for this to happen.Personally I don't feel the world is overpopulated,people just keep craming together in cities and so it appears that way.As for the scriptures prophesies,I have no desire to debate them here.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
people like to believe there are powerful forces working in the background, guiding events for some grand (good or evil) purpose. It takes the responsibility of life off their shoulders .

Ive said it once and ill say it again, there will be no mass genocide by anyone calling themselves the NWO. War may wipe us out, but a hidden army of cold blooded killers marching under a banner of the NWO? hells no.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The populations in the western world are declining.

A smaller population would obviously be easier to control, and less pollution, with still more than enough people to work for them.

Basic Facts About Populations, Propaganda, and The New World Order

savethemales.ca...

if you watch this clip you will see the "elite" refer to YOU as cannon fodder
www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit - Trimmed url for proper page formatting

[edit on 5/7/07 by niteboy82]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
smaller population also means less production, less consumption, lesser military presence.

The idea that an army of any devtion will be willing to slaughter unarmed people numbering in the billions is just plain stupid.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
whoever said depopulation would involve armies slaughtering billions??? Depopulation is already occuring in the west and it isn't involving armies.
If the NWO were to openly reduce the population on such a large scale basis as to kill billions, it wouldn't be done with guns or gas chambers if that is what you are suggesting. Firstly it is impractical, but also they aren't stupid, they know such actions would cause a revolution quickly, they would most definitetly look at things like mass vaccinations as a cover for spreading diseases, poisoning the food chain, micro-chipping the population, etc etc.

A smaller population doesn't necessarily mean less of a military presence at all, and in fact the ratio of military to non-military personnel would definitely increase. It would definitely be easier to control a smaller population. What point are you trying to make about less production and consumption! What difference does that make? In fact that it is one of the things the NWO are supposedly in favour of, less consumers, less pollution, less people to have to control thus making their jobs easier.

I could also point out that in this day and age of technological advances it isn't beyond possibilities for an army to slaughter billions if the will was there. Back in the 1920's if you said that in the near future 6 million jews will be slaughtered by a German administration many would have said that was just plain stupid. We are so much more advanced technologically since then, that to jump from millions to billions may not be such a huge leap.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
whoever said depopulation would involve armies slaughtering billions??? Depopulation is already occuring in the west and it isn't involving armies.
If the NWO were to openly reduce the population on such a large scale basis as to kill billions, it wouldn't be done with guns or gas chambers if that is what you are suggesting. Firstly it is impractical, but also they aren't stupid, they know such actions would cause a revolution quickly, they would most definitetly look at things like mass vaccinations as a cover for spreading diseases, poisoning the food chain, micro-chipping the population, etc etc.

A smaller population doesn't necessarily mean less of a military presence at all, and in fact the ratio of military to non-military personnel would definitely increase. It would definitely be easier to control a smaller population. What point are you trying to make about less production and consumption! What difference does that make? In fact that it is one of the things the NWO are supposedly in favour of, less consumers, less pollution, less people to have to control thus making their jobs easier.

I could also point out that in this day and age of technological advances it isn't beyond possibilities for an army to slaughter billions if the will was there. Back in the 1920's if you said that in the near future 6 million jews will be slaughtered by a German administration many would have said that was just plain stupid. We are so much more advanced technologically since then, that to jump from millions to billions may not be such a huge leap.
Well said

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well, I think it has been pretty well documented that the rulers of the NWO would like some type of a major population reduction. This can could easily be done through a world war, or even a major plague that can start to wipe out much of the population. I think the goal of this is to keep the wealth for the select few, and it will also serve to bring about radical social and economical change that they see fit.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Capitalizing on genetic weakness seems easy and sly enough. All the kids are pill heads and everyone buys fast/manufactured food. It's not like they have to convince you to do anything.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The Plan to Kill Billions
conspiracy.freewebspace.com...
The Georgia Guidestones (NWO -New Age- )
www.radioliberty.com...

hope this helps

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom_roberts
The Plan to Kill Billions
conspiracy.freewebspace.com...
The Georgia Guidestones (NWO -New Age- )
www.radioliberty.com...

hope this helps

Interesting. The first link doesn't work for me. The second one is curious, I hadn't heard of those stones before, but much of what is written there is what has been predicted that the NWO would bring into force. A 1-world fascist government, a huge population reduction, state-enforced birth control, a 1-world religion to replace other religions.
Not sure what the NWO would make of point 9, because they are mostly grotesquely ugly bastards in control.
Points 5,6 and 7 are interesting, because we would expect with the NWO to have far too many useless officials, in fact that is what most countries have today, far too many useless officials working for the state.

I am guessing RC Christain was Roman Catholic Christian.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
The populations in the western world are declining.

A smaller population would obviously be easier to control, and less pollution, with still more than enough people to work for them.

[edit on 5/7/07 by niteboy82]

Agreed a smaller population is easier to control.

But doesn't less population mean less consumers for the elites and therefore less money and power for them?
Most people believe these elites are power hungary,and any population reduction would be a loss in power for them so I don't see how it benefits them.

top topics

join