It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US used Sarin and VX in Indochina !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This story is a couple of years old now, but still relevent.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The United States used lethal nerve gas during a mission to kill American defectors in Laos during the Vietnam War in 1970, according to the results of an eight-month investigation broadcast Sunday on the premiere of "NewsStand: CNN & Time."

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

This next article I hadn't seen before, it alleges the use of VX (which infinately more powerful ) in N.Cambodia.

"Early in 1968 the scientists at the Pentagon's Rocky Mountain Arsenal just outside of Denver, Colorado were busy experimenting with something new in our chemical and biological arsenal. In this instance it was an especially toxic form of nerve gas called "Type VX." The research project was called "Waterfall."

Type VX nerve gas kills by coming in contact with the skin or by being inhaled. A single drop, if not immediately removed, will result in vomiting, involuntary defecation, convulsions, and a complete paralysis of the central nervous system that ends in death. From contact to death the time elapsed is about ten minutes. Type VX is slightly more sophisticated than the bow and arrow. At the Rocky Mountain Arsenal in 1968, scientists began to wonder just how much more sophisticated it really was."

"Thus it was that the Rocky Mountain Arsenal's Research and Development Division received permission from the Pentagon and the Department of Defense to have U.S. Special Forces in Indochina provide them with guinea pigs -- in the form of North Vietnamese troops. At that moment "Project Waterfall" became known as "Project Red Cap" and changed from a research project to a military operation. "

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yes, and many US POW ( In Korea & Vietnam ) were used like guinea pigs by the Czeks, the Russians, the North-Koreans & the Chineses. They tested their bio-chem weapons on these poor guys. These horribles experienced were done in USSR, China & NK.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Details Details Phoenix

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!!!
So! Who is the Evil Superpower NOW?

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
Details Details Phoenix

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!!!
So! Who is the Evil Superpower NOW?

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...