It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report:30 pages due next week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have no words to describe this punishment. Class had started 11 min. ago the teachers were in a good mood (as good a mood as they can be in actually) the day was nice and the class was...well immature as always. When the first period begins it gets really scary our social studies teacher waz in a bad mood and decided taking it out on us. She begins by assigning a paper due in the end of class, then as she gets angrier for some reason she assigns a homework assignment as usual...then Boom!
She yells at a kid across the class doing his work (she always seemed to be on his case) He yells back then venting on us she assigns a 10 page report about how to be more respectful to the whole grade, which has now tripled for no particular reason

(FYI I'm in 6th grade theres no reason to do this to us:shk: I would understand if i was in high school or something but not this)

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
OMG!! Are you serious? Is she going to take it as a grade, if not i wouldnt do it!!!

Something like that happened to me last year, some kid was being disrespectful so she took it out on the whole class. but she only made us write one whole page about how to be respectful to others and it had to be turned in by the end of class.

I think teachers shouldnt discipline the entire class just because of one kid!!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
6th grade?? Wow!! When I was in 6th grade it was like ... parties, a bit of homework, lots of slack. It was pretty much a walk in the park.

Anyway... I don't think she has the right to do that. I wouldn't do the assignment. It's a waste of my life, duh!?

She can't assign grades to one class and not all the others. Especially for such a ridiculous request. I'd talk to the principal about this if she penalizes you for not completing the assignment. You did nothing to deserve this stupid punishment!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

well, at least you will be prepared for college (i never had to do more than five pages in high school, but now i am used to 8-10 easily now that i am a freshman in college)...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Funny, no one else in the sixth grade is going to do it
I'm such a good example

top topics

join